• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

GuillermoOchoa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oranje!!! Oranje!!

GO GO GO!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am here to remind u again that after silencing Brazil and eliminating Croatia, your team is next. And when we the underdogs becomes favorites, that's where we will kelong. :eek:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/znnlGGVy3Fs?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am here to remind u again that after silencing Brazil and eliminating Croatia, your team is next. And when we the underdogs becomes favorites, that's where we will kelong. :eek:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/znnlGGVy3Fs?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
Kumsia boss, lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pang or jiak? Over or under? So hard to win even though 50-50. Never tried combo. Big punters will go for bola jalan to cut loss or increase winning.

show you example of combo.

See how the odds increase to 12.6 but you need to get both outcomes correct so you need to get both matches correct harder to get correct I don't think it is smart to bet combo

19565276c2ada424ee81be13193b319f43d0f252.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walan......that Iranian female cutie supporter damned fierce leh.........
Wait boko haram or isis kidnapped her and hang her on the tree after doing her then how....?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walaneeiiii......the Messi free kick must be the best in the tournament so far......

Now, Iran needs to win to get in last 16....if not, a bit complicated as Nigeria and Bosnia needs to fight it out on points.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Messi now got 4 goals, same as Neymar,
but he still got 45 mins to score more goals.
Nigeria still progress because
Bosnia leading Iran 1-0
Bosnia is already out.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walaneeiiii......the Messi free kick must be the best in the tournament so far......

Now, Iran needs to win to get in last 16....if not, a bit complicated as Nigeria and Bosnia needs to fight it out on points.
Nigeria on 4 points, Iran 1 point
Bosnia 0 point so Bosnia is already out.

jw5

Loyal

Bosnia are out already, they had no points before the matches started and have no chance of catching Nigeria, Argentina had 6, Nigeria 4, Iran 1.

jw5

Loyal
Messi now got 4 goals, same as Neymar,
but he still got 45 mins to score more goals.
Nigeria still progress because
Bosnia leading Iran 1-0
Bosnia is already out.

Neymar got 90 minutes against Chile to score more goals ............................. :p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigeria on 4 points, Iran 1 point
Bosnia 0 point so Bosnia is already out.

Yeah, if Nigeria loses, and Iran still needs 2 goals difference to win Nigeria and edge in....looks very tough now.

Bosnia also muslim country like Iran, why not just kelong 2 goals advantage for Iran to get in har.......*hee*hee*

FunnyAhmad

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigeria's goal just now damn good, reminds me of another similarly well whacked goal by their compatriot Sunday Oliseh in the 1998 WC.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bosnia are out already, they had no points before the matches started and have no chance of catching Nigeria, Argentina had 6, Nigeria 4, Iran 1.
Bosnia should just allah akbar and let their abang Iran get in since Nigeria cannot win against the fiery Messi goreng.

jw5

Loyal
Nigeria's goal just now damn good, reminds me of another similarly well whacked goal by their compatriot Sunday Oliseh in the 1998 WC.

Wow Funny, your memory is very good. I can remember Sunday Oliseh but cannot remember that he whacked in a good goal in WC 1998..................:wink:

FunnyAhmad

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Against Spain...from the left side just like the guy just now. Then all those voodoo type dancing started.

Wow Funny, your memory is very good. I can remember Sunday Oliseh but cannot remember that he whacked in a good goal in WC 1998..................:wink: