• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watching it with my laptop, 2 half screens are still better than watching on HP.
And when any time if there is something interesting, I maximize that match,
Maximize this page when I want to post.

You have bet365 on 2 browsers? It's a good bookmaker very up to date live betting. Watch on Hp when outside easier to carry around compared to a lappy

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just went to itv.com, received this message:

Sorry, this content is not available in your country.

As long as your IP is from UK, you will receive it (use either a vpn or some other forms of ip proxie). Sometimes, it asks for postal code, most times no. Clear your cache before each match and it will not ask for postal code.

But itv does not broadcast all matches.....it complements bbc one. If itv does not broadcast, then bbc one will, and the other way round.

Quality very goodah!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uruguay draw means it can spend tomorrow checking out all the carribean whores giving 2 balls and a penalty all nite long......LOL

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One bizarre goal of the tournament by Godin
the ball hit his back from a corner and went in,
more powerful than using the head.