• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1n85GyD.jpg

Jang Ye Won: *Heehee* I know you guys just want me to CIM and swallow all your cum, right? *LOL*

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whenever I watch the players and spectators sing their national anthem they seem to sing with gusto and more importantly with understanding. Sad to say Singaporeans will never be able to sing our national anthem with such conviction, at almost 50 years old now I still don't know what the fuck I'm singing nor why the fuck we're still using a fuck up language that most if us Singaporeans cannot understand. Go figure.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me watching both matches with itv.com........*hee*hee*

Very clear, almost HD and these 2 matches, no lagging at all.....

20 mins and both matches........0 : 0

Engliand to lose........good riddance, overpaid, over hyped, self-praising peacocks, go fuck spiders, hope not to see you cheebyes in 2016.

Uruguay to win.......it has to. I sarport.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me watching both matches with itv.com........*hee*hee*

Very clear, almost HD and these 2 matches, no lagging at all.....

20 mins and both matches........0 : 0

Engliand to lose........good riddance, overpaid, over hyped, self-praising peacocks, go fuck spiders, hope not to see you cheebyes in 2016.

Uruguay to win.......it has to. I sarport.

I just went to itv.com, received this message:

Sorry, this content is not available in your country.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I watch the players and spectators sing their national anthem they seem to sing with gusto and more importantly with understanding. Sad to say Singaporeans will never be able to sing our national anthem with such conviction, at almost 50 years old now I still don't know what the fuck I'm singing nor why the fuck we're still using a fuck up language that most if us Singaporeans cannot understand. Go figure.

Die Liao you say te national language is fucked up!! You notice it's this fucked up mentality they force unto others to feel this way the national language of sg is that language to satisfy a certain group that's not enough you need to feel proud of it you're not allowed to think it sucks because you cannot understand it.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just went to itv.com, received this message:

Sorry, this content is not available in your country.

Use a VPN like Hidemyass.com or Tunnel bear and select a UK server to by pass your ISP. I checked ITV.com and they are streaming the Costa Rica vs England game in HD on ITV and Uruguay vs Italy on ITV4 in SD but still very clear streaming indeed.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Booo.. goalless in both games. Italy playing 3-5-2 with 2 strikers.
They will play for a draw if they don't lead by a goal in the second half.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch both games together.
2ng7fid.jpg

how big is your pc moniter?

Nowadays many ppl should have more than one monitor or a lappy, desktop, smart phone, iPad etc to watch 2 matches and post here at the same time.

I cannot find an app to stream live match on iPhone. Since flash isn't supported on iPhone and not updated on android anymore u need apps to stream

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how big is your pc moniter?

Nowadays many ppl should have more than one monitor or a lappy, desktop, smart phone, iPad etc to watch 2 matches and post here at the same time.

I cannot find an app to stream live match on iPhone. Since flash isn't supported on iPhone and not updated on android anymore u need apps to stream

Watching it with my laptop, 2 half screens are still better than watching on HP.
And when any time if there is something interesting, I maximize that match,
Maximize this page when I want to post.