• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Winning back Aljunied is impossible

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is impossible for PAP, which includes dropping balls at their own foot in recent times, without needing the opposition help. I foresee the next GE is going to be extremely as exciting as GE2011. Watch out for the great change in Eastern side of Singapore.

It's not going to be easy but Nothing is impossible. I believe there should be many surprises, and they could come in waves. The East, the West and the North - the wind of change is stirring. The dirt on the ground and the leaves on the branches are starting to rustle. Many Singaporeans and foreign observers were surprised with the results of the last General Election. Let's wait for a bigger surprise.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet WP nearly lost in aljunied. Just show how fuck up WP is. Soon much was expected of them and yet they failed miserably. Next erection Aljunied will be lost to WP

Maybe yes, maybe no. However, I doubt it will be lost. To the people, the element of surprise is no longer there. The people at WP are not freshie politicians and I strongly believe they would have learnt. Neither are the constituents naive and ignorant. Singaporeans are not stupid voters. It all depends on HOW the politicians of the WP and other political parties choose to play the challenge. History and Today - Self-serving is to the PAP and Singularity is to the PEOPLE.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe yes, maybe no. However, I doubt it will be lost. To the people, the element of surprise is no longer there. The people at WP are not freshie politicians and I strongly believe they would have learnt. Neither are the constituents naive and ignorant. Singaporeans are not stupid voters. It all depends on HOW the politicians of the WP and other political parties choose to play the challenge. History and Today - Self-serving is to the PAP and Singularity is to the PEOPLE.
I don't know wat drugs u are on. But keep dreaming

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U got to be kidding.:rolleyes:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
U strongly believe 70% sinkies are smart?

Seriously, it's not 70%. Using the 70% of popular votes is PAP's propaganda to brainwash. It is done to create the defeatist mentality in the other political parties, and more importantly among the citizens. It's to discourage new or young talented citizens from joining the 'losing others'. Furthermore, voting for or against a particular party doesn't make a person smart or stupid.
A better gauge is the percentages garnered at each constituency/GRC, and over a few elections.

Edit: I stated that Singaporeans are NOT STUPID voters.

atham

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are not stupid, they just lack the balls. Does that make sense now?
So far LTK nv lost any ward once he won them over. The previous GE was the worst results for oppies for reasons I wun repeat here. This also proven that LTK could win at all odds.
What's really pissed me off is that bloody thick skin papies criticized WP of rejecting nmp position n letting the ppl down. They no longer desire to serve the ppl once they got kick out.
And what about George Yeo? Did he stay on to serve?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are not stupid, they just lack the balls. Does that make sense now?

Living things respond to survive. Likewise, each Singaporean act according to his own reasoning. It does not necessarily mean that they are ball-less or timid. Singaporeans will fight to survive. PAP LEEders usually put the blame onto the PEOPLE, so that they can survive. These shameless people can do it because they are The LEEders. Should others follow these self-serving LEEders? Sometimes, it beneficial to re-evaluate and relook and re-think. JBJ, CST and LTK are good examples for case study.

Food for Thought:

The otters and the tail-less crocodile at Sungei Buloh - watch, observe and analyse.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok la, sinkie are not stupid. They are just uniquely different from the Taiwanese and the Malaysian :laugh:
Sinkie love an one party rule :biggrin:

Singaporeans are no different. How would one describe the Singaporeans living in Hougang, Aljunied or Fengshan? If given a good viable choice, Singaporeans WILL NOT support a one party rule. Our Singapore's history has proven this line of thinking to be valid and true.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SShould others follow these self-serving LEEders? Sometimes, it beneficial to re-evaluate and relook and re-think. JBJ, CST and LTK are good examples for case study.

Food for Thought:

The otters and the tail-less crocodile at Sungei Buloh - watch, observe and analyse.
No need to think too deep. PAP success story is not what it did to Singapore, but to the people's mind, to the extend that the world understand Singaporeans more than Singaporeans understand themselves.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far LTK nv lost any ward once he won them over. The previous GE was the worst results for oppies for reasons I wun repeat here. This also proven that LTK could win at all odds.
What's really pissed me off is that bloody thick skin papies criticized WP of rejecting nmp position n letting the ppl down. They no longer desire to serve the ppl once they got kick out.
And what about George Yeo? Did he stay on to serve?

Not that I am competent enough to judge but I must say you have offered us Singaporeans an excellent sharing. Thank you.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to think too deep. PAP success story is not what it did to Singapore, but to the people's mind, to the extend that the world understand Singaporeans more than Singaporeans understand themselves.

The LEEder is a good and cunning painter. So are we Singaporeans going to take it lying down? A leader looks for solution and not worry about hearsay or what's on the surface.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are no different. How would one describe the Singaporeans living in Hougang, Aljunied or Fengshan? If given a good viable choice, Singaporeans WILL NOT support a one party rule. Our Singapore's history has proven this line of thinking to be valid and true.

My friend, you are too optimistic :unsure:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, you are too optimistic :unsure:

Thank you for treating me as a friend. Like me, many Singaporeans are waiting. We would have gone into politics if we could...but, like Catherine Lim, we can't. We can only hope for a few 'Prince Charming's to appear. We are also waiting for a few 'frogs' to break their curse and turn into princes. We sincerely open our hearts and share our feelings. We have no hidden agenda. We support all alternative voices and will always give our votes, regardless of quality. However, there are also many others with similar hopes but who WILL NOT give their votes to candidates with questionable intentions, eg. the late Harbans Singh, a lawyer, of UPF.

Only with optimism can we sustain our hope. The day, the alternatives become hopeless or have lost hope in themselves, that would be the time we walk away and leave our motherland. We CAN live a comfortable life in another country, like many of our friends. We stay because we choose Fight and not Flight.

atham

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now talk something good about the current govt....As SDP prof Paul tambyah once said Pap govt is not all evil. Some of the policies do benefit us. Recenlty i was warded for 3 times, 3/4/12 days many test was conducted on me: ct scan, 6 blood tests, among many others and took a heap of medication home. Staying in b2, I don't fork out any cash. Not even the a&e charges, which was transferred to lump sum hospital bill payable by medisave/shield. Yes some may says it's the tax payer monies that subsidies... however it's in the govt policy.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now talk something good about the current govt....As SDP prof Paul tambyah once said Pap govt is not all evil. Some of the policies do benefit us. Recenlty i was warded for 3 times, 3/4/12 days many test was conducted on me: ct scan, 6 blood tests, among many others and took a heap of medication home. Staying in b2, I don't fork out any cash. Not even the a&e charges, which was transferred to lump sum hospital bill payable by medisave/shield. Yes some may says it's the tax payer monies that subsidies... however it's in the govt policy.

Lovely sharing with no hidden agenda. Thank you for the sharing. I respect the many POLITICIANs and talents in SDP. One day, the curse shall be lifted and the frogs shall turn into princes. Mr Chiam ST did not have it easy in his initial years. He was bulLEEd. He persevered and turned into a prince. My best wishes to Mr Chee SJ and team members.