• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep guessing.... Cyberspace la popular or hated only losers like you gives a fuck haha
Dun link me with whatever other nicks....do you know who am I? Hahaha keep trying

Yeah, keep talking. Betray your inner most self here for all to read. One mistake, and I'll hang you out to dry, mate.

Hoah
:biggrin:

Didn't you know you're much HATED here in this forum? Oh, you didn't know. Duh.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selamat Hari Raya! Kekekeke the fact you appear and so busy here already revealed your weak points haha
Zapping people like you is fun because you actually feel the pinch haha....did I let slip again? No clones how to zap? Keep guessing lor lol

I'll drag you through the m&d, no worries.

Keep talking. Don't stop. I've been doing this for the last 25 years, destroying trolls. Punk like you trying to take me on? You really must have been dropped on your head by your mother when young. LOL!!

My conversations with jw5 must have told you I'm earlier than the old Delphi Sammyboy, are you really that dumb not to notice, punk?

Hoah :biggrin:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was zapped thrice today withing 12hours.

Its been 12hours and no zapping why? No balls to zap me anymore?

Whoever was zapping me come I invite you to zap me more. Fucking balless bastards!

Let me know when want to expose these clowns with various online personas.

It would be interesting if i reveal dormant/dubious clone accounts that possesses two types of character. How they behave in the open forum and via the reputation system.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My agency is with my wifie, you twit. LOL!!
Orr...you use the word twit! Are you Sam boss? I gotcha!
Dumbfuck actually bothers to correct unverifiable info posted....ok your wife is million dollar housing agent happy? Maybe I have fuck her before while sealing a real estate deal....that would make us sperm brothers hoah hoah hoah

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep guessing.... Cyberspace la popular or hated only losers like you gives a fuck haha
Dun link me with whatever other nicks....do you know who am I? Hahaha keep trying

I don't need to know who you're. I just know you can't win with me, that's all I need to know.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worries, some bros here will up your points!

Seeing u reminds me of the old days when i was assing your clones on a daily basis. I may be tempted to do it again. I can get Cao Pi a premium membership to keep u company if u like.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll drag you through the m&d, no worries.

Keep talking. Don't stop. I've been doing this for the last 25 years, destroying trolls. Punk like you trying to take me on? You really must have been dropped on your head by your mother when young. LOL!!

My conversations with jw5 must have told you I'm earlier than the old Delphi Sammyboy, are you really that dumb not to notice, punk?

Old sammyboy bird so more experience ah? Counts for squat to me.
25 years as a troll catcher haha you said it yourself loser.
Need to drop names? JW5? He is just another member here....am I supposed to feel in awe that you know him? Haha bro you funny fuck makes my holiday...
The longer you are here makes it easier to track you down in real life....25 years experience you dunno simple cyber rules about revealing personal info? Even kids know that hurhurhur

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orr...you use the word twit! Are you Sam boss? I gotcha!
Dumbfuck actually bothers to correct unverifiable info posted....ok your wife is million dollar housing agent happy? Maybe I have fuck her before while sealing a real estate deal....that would make us sperm brothers hoah hoah hoah

Gotcha kee lan!!! HAHAHA!!

So many people uses "twit", and you say I'm Boss Sam? You must be born retarded or your mother really did dropped you on your head when young.

PS: Boss, please kindly relegate this thread to the Rubbish Heap. Any threads with Narong or Darth Vader or Youtalkcock branding must belong to the Rubbish Heap, for they're Rubbish Heap.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old sammyboy bird so more experience ah? Counts for squat to me.
25 years as a troll catcher haha you said it yourself loser.
Need to drop names? JW5? He is just another member here....am I supposed to feel in awe that you know him? Haha bro you funny fuck makes my holiday...
The longer you are here makes it easier to track you down in real life....25 years experience you dunno simple cyber rules about revealing personal info? Even kids know that hurhurhur

Just mention jw5 and you say drop names. Punk, I'm just stating some facts, that's all.
If you don't show respect for seniors, you don't fit anywhere in society, and this is cyberspace. If you can't even show respect in cyberspace, I'm sure you're nothing in real life. So, get your high in cyberspace, for that's all you got.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
win in cyberspace? cyber victory you song ah? Haha I already won

That's what you're trying to do here, isn't it? To strut around in this forum, showing off your new-found Infraction Power, mentioning it at the slightest opportunity?

Enjoy your Infraction Power in cyberspace, punk. For that's all you got. Hur hur hur (sic)

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, please kindly relegate this thread to the Rubbish Heap. Any threads with Narong or Darth Vader or Youtalkcock branding must belong to the Rubbish Heap, for they're Rubbish Heap.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's what you're trying to do here, isn't it? To strut around in this forum, showing off your new-found Infraction Power, mentioning it at the slightest opportunity?

Well said. I have added to your points... oops... i mean my own points.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worries, some bros here will up your points!

PAP IB buying premium membership to stir shit in this this forum? You are the fourth one here and the other three we already know. Cao Pi is somewhere in this forum so expect to see him soon.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seeing u reminds me of the old days when i was assing your clones on a daily basis. I may be tempted to do it again. I can get Cao Pi a premium membership to keep u company if u like.

Why not just activate your main nick, Mr COOLEO?

Do it, don't be a Mr Lip Service!

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IB buying premium membership to stir shit in this this forum? You are the fourth one here and the other three we already know. Cao Pi is somewhere in this forum so expect to see him soon.

All contributions be it Blue, White or Red affiliations are welcome here in SBF.:smile: