• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!! Finally.....a Sales Pitch!

yhNv4.png

Over my dead body, buddy. I don't succumb to extortion. If I do it, I will do it willingly. On my own terms. :cool:

Boss sam is a smart burger. All in the name of fun and not to be taken seriously because this is the internet.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you waiting for my reply chorut?
I just had a stomach filling dimsum lunch...
You very busy here hor? So easy to get you knowing you beh tahan tio zap hee hee when I am feeling boliao will create some clones to play with you....in the meantime I be watching you hur hur hur....

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss sam is a smart burger. All in the name of fun and not to be taken seriously because this is the internet.

I don't know....don't blame others, when there's a multi-polar dickhead in the forum.

Besides, there's not many people who use "burger". You know who you're, but I've already known it for awhile. Starts with "p"..

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me .....fool me once, you can't fool me again" - George Bush

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can see? :p:p:p

Can see or not what is the issue? So you can zap him back? LOL Cyberspace lah....unless you say can trace until his personal details post publicly to do some damage....better still track him down to his house go set fire and rape his wife for revenge....knowing the cyber nick amounts to squat

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You a pathetic CSI...acting dumb or really so easy to fool you? No challenge machiam taking candy from 3 year old...
The more hung up you are on your points and whatever cyber rep you think you have the easier I can press your buttons and jerk you around like the dumbfuck that you are hur hur hur

I don't know....don't blame others, when there's a multi-polar dickhead in the forum.

Besides, there's not many people who use "burger". You know who you're, but I've already known it for awhile. Starts with "p"..

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me .....fool me once, you can't fool me again" - George Bush

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another cheap shot from u. Will zap u again later.. again all in the name of fun so don't take it seriously.

So as long it has no copyright protection i can use whatever words i like and how i spell them. Whoever not happy with that can go ahead and sue me.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you waiting for my reply chorut?
I just had a stomach filling dimsum lunch...
You very busy here hor? So easy to get you knowing you beh tahan tio zap hee hee when I am feeling boliao will create some clones to play with you....in the meantime I be watching you hur hur hur....

Who watch who, not yet finalized. Don't laugh too soon, hope your dimsum fills you well, you'll need it.
Hope to keep you busy for awhile creating more clones, but I don't think you need to....just use Youtalkcock's clones, can liao.

Hoah Hoah Hoah (sic)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep pressing the dumbfuck's button keeping up the pressure bro....
I think he's losing it soon hahaha hurhurhur

Another cheap shot from u. Will zap u again later.. again all in the name of fun so don't take it seriously.

So as long it has no copyright protection i can use whatever words i like and how i spell them. Whoever not happy with that can go ahead and sue me.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, snake alert!! Tongue twister, trying to deflect attention to your freudian slip?

Listen, I'm trained in linguistic cues, nuances and idiosyncrasies. Can't fool me.

Hoah :biggrin:

Go ahead, zap me. I'm ready to sacrifice this nick just to expose you, all and sundry. LOL!!

Keep talking (writing), don't stop.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, snake alert!! Tongue twister, trying to deflect attention to your freudian slip?

Listen, I'm trained in linguistic cues, nuances and idiosyncrasies. Can't fool me.

Go ahead, zap me. I'm ready to sacrifice this nick just to expose you, all and sundry. LOL!!

No worries, some bros here will up your points!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah trained in linguistics? Just now say run successful property business hahaha no wonder you live life in cyberspace.... Hur hur hur

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You a pathetic CSI...acting dumb or really so easy to fool you? No challenge machiam taking candy from 3 year old...
The more hung up you are on your points and whatever cyber rep you think you have the easier I can press your buttons and jerk you around like the dumbfuck that you are hur hur hur

Yeah, keep talking. Betray your inner most self here for all to read. One mistake, and I'll hang you out to dry, mate.

Hoah
:biggrin:

Didn't you know you're much HATED here in this forum? Oh, you didn't know. Duh.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother must have dropped you on your head when you're young. Try harder, burger (sic)

Selamat Hari Raya! Kekekeke the fact you appear and so busy here already revealed your weak points haha
Zapping people like you is fun because you actually feel the pinch haha....did I let slip again? No clones how to zap? Keep guessing lor lol