• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP allow Indon Businessman to own 30 cars?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah.. it's unlikely this rich guy would be driving all 30 cars at once and contributing to the traffic jam problem

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Capital punishment when caught. Let's see how many family members he have. :p

Swee ! kill the chicken scare the monkeys.

knn talking about monkey, bloody Ah Meng seemed to have disappeared

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capital punishment when caught. Let's see how many family members he have. :p

why should he be punished for asking his family members to buy the car?each person should be allowed one coe,no?one person one vote,equal rights no?

since i dont drive and dont give a damn,i will be happy to give up my COE to him for a low low price of 200k.

show me the money baby!!!!

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually okay with some people owning more than one car. Like Jay Leno he got his own collection. Dun be red eyes lah!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
silicon valley engineer, who owned 122 military vehicles including ww1 armored vehicles and ww2 american and german tanks passed away in 2009, and his estate auctioned off over 100 vehicles.

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/artic...ilitary-vehicles-auctioned/1776425126518.html

image.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u guys need to stop the mindless bashing,this guy came to Singapore in the 1970s....he is nothing like the modern f trash that walks the streets.....he is a true blue sinkiefied ft back when fts were rare and unheard of....he is not part of pinky's program to unload trash in this country by the truckloads and tiger air planeloads.

its more than i can say for some useless 2 mouthed pariah dogs that ran away from singapore for nearly 8 to 20 years and still praise the regimes to high heavens even though they no longer know what its like to live here.....

Not bashing lah ...just want a system where the rich pays its share.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not say I want to say, wait Mr Kwee and his like will get his family members or employees to buy on his behalf then how?

His employees will be happy to drive the car. No problem. You can't have 100 percent effectiveness. 80 percent enough already.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think the PAP dare to let sinkees own such an awesome vehicle? As soldiers, we can't even bring our semis home.

which is safe, secure and good for sinkies. in the u.s. if you have the money, you can almost buy and import anything including scud missiles, tanks, armored fighting vehicles, attack choppers, fighter jets, and aircraft carriers! all you have to state in the customs form is "historical artifacts" with no trigger mechanisms, detonation assemblies, and or live firing capability. these tanks are drivable, which can be dangerous on the road if driven by a novice. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which is safe, secure and good for sinkies. in the u.s. if you have the money, you can almost buy and import anything including scud missiles, tanks, armored fighting vehicles, attack choppers, fighter jets, and aircraft carriers! all you have to state in the customs form is "historical artifacts" with no trigger mechanisms, detonation assemblies, and or live firing capability. these tanks are drivable, which can be dangerous on the road if driven by a novice. :p

maybe a few nuclear icbms from China with the engines removed?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many Americans are outgunned then. Small arms is no match for these 'historical artifacts'.