• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Malaysian Chinese people are so pro China?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until they meet malay buddies. If they do not have malay acquaintances they will only view chinese right wing propaganda literature and videos, and get influenced by it.
Actually Malaysians Chinese seek revenge against Singaporeans Malay due to racism in their own country but they did not realise that Malaysians Chinese are racist to begin with. My previous company office in KL also dorminated by Chinese employees too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't need to term you as a Jihardist because you are already one yourself. How? You only regard your faith and religion as the one and only rightful one. People who are neutral or did not support your religion, you categorize them as being "anti and/or against Islam".

A radicalized person will never realize it himself. Only those outside of his circle will be able to see the changes in him and his behavior.
The following behaviors listed here are signs of a possible radicalization:
  • Becoming increasingly argumentative
  • Refusing to listen to different points of view
  • Embracing conspiracy theories
  • Feeling persecuted
  • Changing friends and appearance
  • Distancing themselves from old friends
  • No longer doing things they used to enjoy
  • Sympathetic to extremist ideologies and groups
I hope your 10-year old nephew will steer away from you because your objective is to brainwash and recruit more of your own kind and this innocent 10-year old's future is going to be destroyed by you.

I wish you to get called up under the ISA and put through a few sessions of reformative training soon. With your kind of preaching, it'll be only a matter of time, unless you move permanently to Malaysia.

Woo....So i belong to those 8 points. Whos not proud of their belief? U must be proud of ur religion too. So i consider u an extremist too. Talk like a winner. More like a whiner. U must be a retard! Only a retard would think a corrupted leader like Najib is ok so long economy doing "well". No wonder all those officials are corrupted cos Whiner said is ok to bribe them.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Malaysians Chinese seek revenge against Singaporeans Malay due to racism in their own country but they did not realise that Malaysians Chinese are racist to begin with. My previous company office in KL also dorminated by Chinese employees too.

OK. Tis one i agree. But be careful. Wait @winners said u sympathise with jihadist (though i know u no longer a Muslim). My office only 2 local Malays. The rest foreigners and most of them are Msian cheena. Speak Mandarin all the way like as though both of us are invisible.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib the corrupt did not manage the economy well. Badawi, despite his sloppiness did a better job.

But ur friend corrupted businessman friend, winner, said Najib performed very well. Better than Tun and its ok to be corrupted :poop:

U mean Badawi better than Tun?:roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of them here seek ur "advice" on Islam. Look at all ur post. U preached Islam here more than retard @duluxe . :roflmao: I dont bother to preach any at all. U dont see any thread by me.
There us no such religion called islam.
There was submission to the One God. And you do this by doing good and righteous deeds.
The last bastion of the belief was probably in spanish andalusia sround 1150 before it was overwhlmed by zealots to proclaim islam as religion with rituals and priests.
The influence of the crusades probably turned things into this way.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There us no such religion called islam.
There was submission to the One God. And you do this by doing good and righteous deeds.
The last bastion of the belief was probably in spanish andalusia sround 1150 before it was overwhlmed by zealots to proclaim islam as religion with rituals and priests.

OK. I respect ur belief. We will be judged upon our departure fm this world. Tats why tere are Heaven and Hell. Just agree to disagree ya

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to seek me. Seek God for guidance.
You can clearly see that he's trying to be sarcastic at you. Let him continue to be very faithful to his God, which he deems as the one and only rightful one. All the other so-called Gods cannot be compared to his great one. One who is already radicalized will never listen to others anymore, no matter how you may reason with him. Don't waste your breath. You see, I don't even want to reply on his posts anymore. Let him be and continue to ruin himself and his family.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can clearly see that he's trying to be sarcastic at you. Let him continue to be very faithful to his God, which he deems as the one and only rightful one. All the other so-called Gods cannot be compared to his great one. One who is already radicalized will never listen to others anymore, no matter how you may reason with him. Don't waste your breath. You see, I don't even want to reply on his posts anymore. Let him be and continue to ruin himself and his family.
He serve his idol. And his idol is his religion. Most people cannot see it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, I don't know if he cannot read English or what? I'd never once said that Hadi Awang is good. So, I don't know why he's putting words in my mouth? Hadi Awang is too orthodox and this is bad for any religion because such people will then divert the truth of their faith to their advantage to influence his followers.

For example, show me in the Koran which says that a person who has faith (in his religion) but no integrity is still better than the one who has integrity but no faith. But Hadi Awang can say as such because he has corrupted his own beliefs. So, to put it in another manner, he is saying that if one is a Muslim, one can also go about cheating others and there is perfectly nothing wrong. If this is so, then where is the wrong that Najib had done? Tell me.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Numbskull. I said all faithful will defend their belief. Let me explain in simple term. Xtians will belief their christ god n bible. Hindus will believe their gods n vedas. Buddhist will believe their buddha n sutras. Atheist will believe their ownselves. They will def consider their religion the right path. So in ur pea brain u consider them as radicalise too? Hw old r u btw oldman?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, I don't know if he cannot read English or what? I'd never once said that Hadi Awang is good. So, I don't know why he's putting words in my mouth? Hadi Awang is too orthodox and this is bad for any religion because such people will then divert the truth of their faith to their advantage to influence his followers.

For example, show me in the Koran which says that a person who has faith (in his religion) but no integrity is still better than the one who has integrity but no faith. But Hadi Awang can say as such because he has corrupted his own beliefs. So, to put it in another manner, he is saying that if one is a Muslim, one can also go about cheating others and there is perfectly nothing wrong. If this is so, then where is the wrong that Najib had done? Tell me.

Ok. If Hadi Awang did say tat then tats his opinion. Nothg to do with Islam/Quran. Tats y i say u fond of contradictg urself. First u kutoh Tun n praised Najib. Latter a thief n already proven guilty. Yet u say its ok to have such leader so long economy doing well. I pity ur children. U actually taught ur children its ok to accept bribe n steal so long u share the duit haram with ur colleagues or family! Wahlou eh!:smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Crusades were started as a response to centuries of islamic jihads and raidings on the entire southern part of Europe, and moslem seljurk turks killing Christian pilgrims traveling to Jerusalem.

moslems like PAS leaders stir up religious fanaticism by blaming Christians for the Crusades and burying islamic war crimes that sparked off the Crusades. I bet in madrassah and mosques, moslem scholars don't teach their moslems about how the saracens and arabs and turks were busy killing and stealing from Christians.