• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Malaysian Chinese people are so pro China?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiuhu chinks are pro-Chinkland while jiuhu moslem m&ds are pro-arabs and pro-moslems. What's so surprising about that?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because most of them went to Chinese language schools the inculcation starts from young. Can't blame them because in Malaysia the Malay government is dominant the Chinese can only depend on big brother in China to support them

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because most of them went to Chinese language schools the inculcation starts from young. Can't blame them because in Malaysia the Malay government is dominant the Chinese can only depend on big brother in China to support them
Chinese school were diminishing in enrolment numbers before they switch to malay medium.
Malaysian system under tun razsk and dr m was all about enriching the few malay ruling elites.
In education, it was about getting right wing extreme malays getting jobs and contracts writing malay school books. Its not about creating a education system the brings out the best in kids.
Plus to hinder non bumis from getting into higher education. Eventually, non bumis gave up and avoid going to national schools altogether.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese school were diminishing in enrolment numbers before they switch to malay medium.
Malaysian system under tun razsk and dr m was all about enriching the few malay ruling elites.
In education, it was about getting right wing extreme malays getting jobs and contracts writing malay school books. Its not about creating a education system the brings out the best in kids.
Plus to hinder non bumis from getting into higher education. Eventually, non bumis gave up and avoid going to national schools altogether.
But, but, there's still an idiot here who keeps saying and insisting that the Malaysian Chinese are still getting the benefits and advantages from the Malaysian government in this present day and these people are never grateful to the Malaysian government as they would always talk bad on the Malaysian government. Even the Johor Sultan has a different view of the Malaysian Chinese because just on 21 February 2021, he was "Describing the Chinese as one of the "pillars of Johor's economy", he said they must be recognized for their outstanding contribution." Source: https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2021/02/667464/johor-sultan-pays-tribute-chinese-community

What a fuck to this radicalized Sinkie Malayu? Better he goes to Malaysia and stay there with his relatives and their families till he dies. Singapore doesn't need such a radicalized Malayu traitor.

He keeps claiming that those Malaysian Chinese are talking bad of their government when they are at the same time getting the benefits, but isn't he doing the same? He had reaped a lot from Singapore and the Singapore government but is presently talking bad on the Singapore government 24/7. How is he going to defend himself on this and I strongly doubt he can? When he criticizes on others, why doesn't he scrutinise on himself first? I can only see him as a hypocrite Allah-bred wolf disguised as a saint. He's such a disgrace and deplorable to his religion.

When Hadi Awang said something in contradiction to the proper principle of Islamic teaching, he simply puts it as "that's his opinion" because he can no longer logically defend his shameful preacher and yet he can still boast that I don't know about PAS. So, how well does he knows about PAS himself? WTF? That's why I'd say this is a typical example of how a radicalized person has lost his sense of constructive arguments because he's
  • Becoming increasingly argumentative
  • Refusing to listen to different points of view
From just a few of my above simple anecdotes, I'm sure the forumers here can see for themselves who is the sensible and who is the rubbish.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu chinks are pro-Chinkland while jiuhu moslem m&ds are pro-arabs and pro-moslems. What's so surprising about that?
Sadly, that's because these people still have no definite National Identity to call of their own. The Japanese don't call themselves Chinese and neither do the Koreans call themselves Chinese.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, that's because these people still have no definite National Identity to call of their own. The Japanese don't call themselves Chinese and neither do the Koreans call themselves Chinese.
This can easily be overcome if umno disband the unjust NEP and affirmatuve action policies which benefit just a few. Treat each and everyone as equals and encourage entrepreneurship instead of rent seeking.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This can easily be overcome if umno disband the unjust NEP and affirmatuve action policies which benefit just a few. Treat each and everyone as equals and encourage entrepreneurship instead of rent seeking.
It's easier said than done. Firstly, the ruling party, whichever is in power, doesn't want to lose the Malay votes. Secondly, this NEP and Bumi priority were the brainchild of Mamak Kutty, who had implemented for the first reason above. It will have to take a few generations more (if ever) before the new Malays can have this change of mindset. After all, if the present system caters well to my "vote buying", why should I rock the boat? If the golden goose PETRONAS will no longer be able to contribute their enormous earnings to the government coffers in the future, these people will then start to wake up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easier said than done. Firstly, the ruling party, whichever is in power, doesn't want to lose the Malay votes. Secondly, this NEP and Bumi priority was the brainchild of Mamak Kutty, who had implemented for the first reason above. It will have to take a few generations more (if ever) before the new Malays can have this change of mindset. After all, if the present system caters well to my "vote buying", why should I rock the boat? If the golden goose PETRONAS will no longer be able to contribute their very generous earnings to the government coffers in the future, these people will then start to wake up.
The education system have been compromised. Even dr m is so out of touch with the syllabus. Imagine 7 periods of agama a week given to malays. More than maths and science combined. The whole idea of malaysian education system is yo create jobs for unqualified malay teachers. That is what it has turned into. Thanjs to NEP.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The education system have been compromised. Even dr m is so out of touch with the syllabus. Imagine 7 periods of agama a week given to malays. More than maths and science combined. The whole idea of malaysian education system is yo create jobs for unqualified malay teachers. That is what it has turned into. Thanjs to NEP.
I give you a live example. My wife's relative in Banting had a son with a rare disease. When he passed away, the doctor in the hospital told them that they actually have the machine to treat him but nobody knows how to use that medical equipment adequately. I suppose the manuals and instructions were written in English and since they are not well versed with the language, so, why bother to understand how it works?

Many eons ago, I went to one of their Polytechnic in Bangi. I was surprised to see all their machines are in OFF status and also in almost brand new condition. I asked the lecturers why so? They claimed that they are only operational during visits by the VIPs just "for show only". Well, at least they are being honest.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give you a life example. My wife's relative in Banting had a son with a rare disease. When he passed away, the doctor in the hospital told them that they actually have the machine to treat him but nobody knows how to use that medical equipment adequately. I suppose the manuals and instructions were written in English and since they are not well versed with the language, so, why bother to understand how it works?

Many eons ago, I went to one of their Polytechnic in Bangi. I was surprised to see all their machines are in OFF status and also in almost brand new condition. I asked the lecturers why so? They claimed that they are only operational during visits by the VIPs just "for show only". Well, at least they are being honest.
Affirmative action eventuslly will bring down standards overall. Too much race politics in jiu hu. Anyone who criticise will be hounded, humiliated and silenced.
Do you want to be treated by a affirmative action qualified doctor? No way.
Race and religion are used by politicians for evil purposes. They become billionaires while the rest gets impoverished.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give you a live example. My wife's relative in Banting had a son with a rare disease. When he passed away, the doctor in the hospital told them that they actually have the machine to treat him but nobody knows how to use that medical equipment adequately. I suppose the manuals and instructions were written in English and since they are not well versed with the language, so, why bother to understand how it works?

And I heard from some Malaysian Malays complaining the poor skills of the doctors doing baby delivery or whatever surgery in their hospital but they say they still go for it because only rm1 or whatever cheap fees.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Majority of Malaysian Chinese who supported CCP government are retards blinded by CCP propaganda.​

That includes commiecunts in Singapore as well.​

香港黃絲火燒校車?黃之鋒勾結美國被拍?馬航是美國擊落栽贓俄國?錯誤假新聞如何流向海外?受害最深是馬來西亞!?〈蕭若元:理論蕭析〉2021-08-13​

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I heard from some Malaysian Malays complaining the poor skills of the doctors doing baby delivery or whatever surgery in their hospital but they say they still go for it because only rm1 or whatever cheap fees.
This is a real threat to patients. And it's not just doctors.teachers too. But not so much in engineering ,maybe because you needed maths to get into it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actuarry, msian chinese got 2 types ... dose who attended chinese (@ least primary) skools ... n dose who did not ...

ze 4mer a much worserer dan ze latter ...