• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Malaysian Chinese people are so pro China?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha you idiots. Not all Malaysian Chinese are like the jiuhukias contractor ah Beng. Even though their ringgit is 1/3 or your dollars, their quality of life is not worse than yours. Most of them are street smart enough to make a living in a nation of bums. The Chinese educated ones have a good appreciation of Chinese culture and their roots, they are not easily brainwashed by western media like you idiots.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha you idiots. Not all Malaysian Chinese are like the jiuhukias contractor ah Beng. Even though their ringgit is 1/3 or your dollars, their quality of life is not worse than yours. Most of them are street smart enough to make a living in a nation of bums. The Chinese educated ones have a good appreciation of Chinese culture and their roots, they are not easily brainwashed by western media like you idiots.
If they are street smart, they wouldn't have voted for Mamak Kutty at the last GE. They said they vote for "A New Malaysia", my foot. I think if still under Najib, today's situation in Malaysia will be much better.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are street smart, they wouldn't have voted for Mamak Kutty at the last GE. They said they vote for "A New Malaysia", my foot. I think if still under Najib, today's situation in Malaysia will be much better.
That I agree... Just like Thailand if Thaksin is still running the country!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I agree... Just like Thailand if Thaksin is still running the country!
Thaksin is definitely a better leader than their current military leader. Military leaders should remain just to protect the country, not to rule the country, otherwise, it's all in the wrong concept.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Malaysian Chinese are attacked n driven out of the country, do u think the CCP will interfere n help?

China and Taiwan offers residency (not full citizenship) to any "returning" chinese people from all over the world, subjected to some other terms and condition.

Anytime a Malaysian or Singaporean Chinese wants to go back to motherland, they will not outright reject you.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin is definitely a better leader than their current military leader. Military leaders should remain just to protect the country, not to rule the country, otherwise, it's all in the wrong concept.
Myanmar is a good example.... Country so rich in resources n manpower n the whole country is still stuck in the 90s.....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Malaysian Chinese are attacked n driven out of the country, do u think the CCP will interfere n help?
Yes, by sending their aircraft carrier to repatriate all of them except the female ones which malsysia will keep. As a safety guarantee.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
China and Taiwan offers residency (not full citizenship) to any "returning" chinese people from all over the world, subjected to some other terms and condition.

Anytime a Malaysian or Singaporean Chinese wants to go back to motherland, they will not outright reject you.
I think only for those older generations they'll accept. Not the young ones.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think only for those older generations they'll accept. Not the young ones.
I believe the offer is for sll irrespective of age. But despite this, very few took the offer. Indonesuan, malaysuan, thai chinese still remain in their respective countries.
In fact the reverse happened as many chinese from china bought properties in these countries until xi jinping stopped the outflow.he want to horde foreign currency maybe for defence spending or war effort.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya they got no brains to understand Malay Malaysians will never agree to equality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who said their quality of life is worse? I said they are living like king in jb with multiple properties. And don’t forget to credit Spore to enable you and them to do so. Even for those not directly working in Spore, their business in jb relied on those Malaysians working in Spore or Singaporean customers.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya they got no brains to see Malay Malaysians will never agree to equality.
Especially that Mamak Kutty. I already told my neighbor when they voted for Mamak Kutty. I told them: They are making a grave mistake because that Mamak Kutty will never hand down the PM post to Anwar as promised. Now they can only suck thumb.

I told them that even if Najib is corrupted, he had brought in a lot of Foreign Direct Investments from China and the Middle East and almost everyone in Malaysia had prospered. Besides, Najib is already working in collaboration with China to restore at least 70% of the funds he had embezzled in the 1MDB saga, by elevating the prices of the 2 main Chinese projects: the ECRL and the 2 oil pipelines to Perlis. The excesses derived from these 2 projects will then be given back to Najib (under table of course) for him to return and cover up the deficits in 1MDB.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who said their quality of life is worse? I said they are living like king in jb with multiple properties. And don’t forget to credit Spore to enable you and them to do so. Even for those not directly working in Spore, their business in jb relied on those Malaysians working in Spore or Singaporean customers.
I must say that due to the Singapore/Johor border closure, many in JB are now suffering, regardless of race. It will become worse if this will be prolonged further. Everyday, you see the number of lelong houses in Johor and you'll know.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just days after umno says will stop supporting muhyiddin, this news came out.
So umno now has money to go on their own, or muhyiddin desperately tried to buy umno and failed.

Prosecutor: RM114m-worth of seized assets in 1MBD forfeiture case returned to Umno, Najib​

Thursday, 05 Aug 2021 03:29 PM MYT
BY DANIAL DZULKIFLY

Datuk Seri Najib Razak is pictured at the Kuala Lumpur High Court May 20, 2021. ― Picture by Hari Anggara
Datuk Seri Najib Razak is pictured at the Kuala Lumpur High Court May 20, 2021. ― Picture by Hari Anggara

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 5 ― Some RM114 million in seized cash and assets from a raid at the Pavilion residences on May 17, 2018, have reportedly been returned to former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and Umno.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Faten Hadni Khairuddin told Astro Awani that the seized assets have been returned to both aforementioned parties last June 17, based on inquiries made to the investigative officer.
“[Assets] were returned to the [Najib] through his representative because the applicant did not file an appeal,’’ she said, referring to the prosecution.

On May 20, High Court Judge Datuk Muhammad Jamil dismissed the application by the prosecution to forfeit the money that was seized by the police at Pavilion Residence on May 17, 2018.

In dismissing the application, Muhammad Jamil said the applicant failed to prove that the money, amounting to RM114,164,393.44, was proceeds from money laundering.
However, he made no order for the money, which is with Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), to be returned to the owners.
In 2019, the prosecution filed a forfeiture application against OBYU Holdings to seize various items, including 11,991 units of jewellery, 401 watch straps and 16 watch accessories, 234 pairs of spectacles and 306 handbags as well as cash in various denominations amounting to RM114,164,393.44.
At the time of writing, Malay Mail is trying to verify whether the assets returned also included the aforementioned physical items that were seized on May 17, 2018.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can ask them in here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200901-170159_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200901-170159_Facebook.jpg
    785.2 KB · Views: 76

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the outcome, UMNO will eventually be returned to power again. Anwar had already said that he is open to working with UMNO again. Mahathir with the smallest number of MPs can only smell smoke.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Touched a raw nerve eh? It's ok to come from Malaysia. Just don't be a prick. haha!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But 25% cheena msians control msia economy. So they got brains lah.
Actually the glc controls the economy.

Meanwhile unlike sinkie, jiu hu allows non bumi to be fighter pilots snd serve in the navy.
1628159042032.png

Juruterbang Wanita Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia (TUDM) Leftenan Kolonel Norhana Abdul Manaf (tengah) bersama Mejar Teoh Siow Ling (kiri) dan Mejar Patricia Yapp Syan Yin bergambar pada program media bersama TUDM di Markas Tentera Udara Labuan baru-baru ini

Fighter pilots: Unity, forged by fire​

haris-hussain.png

By Haris Hussain
September 16, 2019 @ 12:05am
Smokey Bandits on the flightline in 2003. (From right)  Lt Col Affendi Buang (now General Tan Sri and RMAF chief), Major Edros Osman, Major Md Fauzi Saleh, Major Sebastian Arokiaraj William, Major Sunthong Eh Kaue,  Major Azahari Yusoff and Lt Col Asghar Khan Goriman Khan. PIC COURTESY OF COL SEBASTIAN AROKIARAJ WILLIAM
Smokey Bandits on the flightline in 2003. (From right) Lt Col Affendi Buang (now General Tan Sri and RMAF chief), Major Edros Osman, Major Md Fauzi Saleh, Major Sebastian Arokiaraj William, Major Sunthong Eh Kaue, Major Azahari Yusoff and Lt Col Asghar Khan Goriman Khan. PIC COURTESY OF COL SEBASTIAN AROKIARAJ WILLIAM

media.

Lt Col Goh Keng Loon, callsign ‘Pacman’, CO of No 18 Squadron, Royal Malaysian Air Force, ‘The Mighty Hornets’. PIC BY GOH AUN HOE
Lt Col Goh Keng Loon, callsign ‘Pacman’, CO of No 18 Squadron, Royal Malaysian Air Force, ‘The Mighty Hornets’. PIC BY GOH AUN HOE

Last edited: