• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Malaysian Chinese people are so pro China?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
An islamic country shld follow sharia law. The above only suitable for negri kafir.:smile:
Prophet yusof served a non believing king. No problems there. Laws that are just snd fair should be sufficient.
Syariah law is more like moral policing for the poor but the bosses have harems with bountiful female companions.
Hadi from parti islam himself stated that a corrupt muslim leader is better thsn a honest and able non muslim leader.
The standard tenet i am aware of as a believer is to be just and righteous. Nothing stated that you must be religious or racial.
Hadi, the religious leader was lying with his sermons below. Show proof what he said is true. He definitely cannot. Forget abput syariah law. Basically many of it was copied from christian practices.

"
Malaysian opposition party Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) must prioritise electing Muslim leaders - even if they have no integrity, its president Hadi Awang said on Friday (June 21).

"Integrity without Islam is not accepted by Allah, and a person with faith who has no integrity is still better than someone with integrity but no faith,"

"

Only hell awaits if non-Muslims lead, Hadi says in piece calling for Islamic supremacy "​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do the moslem m&ds expect the jiuhu chinks to agree with their pro-moslem ideas in running a country? The chink culture is far superior to that of the sand niggers or the turks, both in the past as well as in the present.
You should be asking why the Malaysian chinese expect to get equality without any fight for it themselves? Everyone thinks their responsibility is to their family only who is going to fight for equality? Wait for others to get equality for them? What kind of superior culture is this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be asking why the Malaysian chinese expect to get equality without any fight for it themselves? Everyone thinks their responsibility is to their family only who is going to fight for equality? Wait for others to get equality for them? What kind of superior culture is this?
Unity is superior to culture and the result speaks for itself.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prophet yusof served a non believing king. No problems there. Laws that are just snd fair should be sufficient.
Syariah law is more like moral policing for the poor but the bosses have harems with bountiful female companions.
Hadi from parti islam himself stated that a corrupt muslim leader is better thsn a honest and able non muslim leader.
The standard tenet i am aware of as a believer is to be just and righteous. Nothing stated that you must be religious or racial.
Hadi, the religious leader was lying with his sermons below. Show proof what he said is true. He definitely cannot. Forget abput syariah law. Basically many of it was copied from christian practices.

"
Malaysian opposition party Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS) must prioritise electing Muslim leaders - even if they have no integrity, its president Hadi Awang said on Friday (June 21).

"Integrity without Islam is not accepted by Allah, and a person with faith who has no integrity is still better than someone with integrity but no faith,"

"

Only hell awaits if non-Muslims lead, Hadi says in piece calling for Islamic supremacy "​

Our Mufti also serve a non Muslim. :roflmao:

A corrupted Muslim will have to answer to his Creator. Greed. No one is perfect. However he may still believe in Allah azzawajal n HIS apostle. But a non believer outright reject the Creator n the Prophet. Tats the greatest sin in Islam! But Islam is such a peaceful, merciful and forgiving religion. Even though u practise shirk now, u are still forgiven cos teres no compulsion in Islam. How much insults u and your resident PAP cock sucker hurled on our Prophet, all will be taken note of. But Allah is merciful....up to the time u kick the bucket. :thumbsup: Once angel of death snatch away ur soul, then door of repentance is shut and u will be questioned regarding ur faith.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

"

"

No use to reason with this forumer because from all his recent posts about his faith, you'll know that he's already radicalized. I'm not surprised if he'll soon leave to join the jihardists in Syria or Afghanistan.

Coming back to PAS, their previous leader, Nik Aziz, was a more down-to-earth leader and also well-liked by those non-Muslims. But this Hadi Awang is a demon in disguise. Anyway, his health issues are plentiful, being in and out of hospital frequently. I doubt he'll last for much longer.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"

"

If u think (like the retard here), tat a leader is ok to be corrupted (like Najib), keep all the wealth at the expense of the poor, so long economy doing well. To tat retard even selling away the country is still ok. Wtf!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No use to reason with this forumer because from all his recent posts about his faith, you'll know that he's already radicalized. I'm not surprised if he'll soon leave to join the jihardists in Syria or Afghanistan.

Coming back to PAS, their previous leader, Nik Aziz, was a more down-to-earth leader and also well-liked by those non-Muslims. But this Hadi Awang is a demon in disguise. Anyway, his health issues are plentiful, being in and out of hospital frequently. I doubt he'll last for much longer.

Haaa...tis morning i am quite free. Suddently have tis urge to "discuss" with u. Oic. So being faithful to my religion, i am a radicalized Muslim? So being "religious" i belong to those "jihardists". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: WTF!

PAS? U know nuts abt PAS! :poop:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u think (like the retard here), tat a leader is ok to be corrupted (like Najib), keep all the wealth at the expense of the poor, so long economy doing well. To tat retard even selling away the country is still ok. Wtf!
Thread spoiler. Go start you own scriptures pumping hack from ME thread.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thread spoiler. Go start you own scriptures pumping hack from ME thread.

Why u terasa too ya? Of course Winnie the Pooh corrupted too. But retard will say its still ok. So long rakyaat happy, economy doing fine, its ok. :poop:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaa...tis morning i am quite free. Suddently have tis urge to "discuss" with u. Oic. So being faithful to my religion, i am a radicalized Muslim? So being "religious" i belong to those "jihardists". :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: WTF!

PAS? U know nuts abt PAS! :poop:
I don't need to term you as a Jihardist because you are already one yourself. How? You only regard your faith and religion as the one and only rightful one. People who are neutral or did not support your religion, you categorize them as being "anti and/or against Islam".

A radicalized person will never realize it himself. Only those outside of his circle will be able to see the changes in him and his behavior.
The following behaviors listed here are signs of a possible radicalization:
  • Becoming increasingly argumentative
  • Refusing to listen to different points of view
  • Embracing conspiracy theories
  • Feeling persecuted
  • Changing friends and appearance
  • Distancing themselves from old friends
  • No longer doing things they used to enjoy
  • Sympathetic to extremist ideologies and groups
I hope your 10-year old nephew will steer away from you because your objective is to brainwash and recruit more of your own kind and this innocent 10-year old's future is going to be destroyed by you.

I wish you to get called up under the ISA and put through a few sessions of reformative training soon. With your kind of preaching, it'll be only a matter of time, unless you move permanently to Malaysia.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very inferior culture with men hide in Internet, hide in unit and hide behind whistle to attack their own race woman while kpkb other races bully them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very inferior culture with men hide in Internet, hide in unit and hide behind whistle to attack their own race woman while kpkb other races bully them.
Very inferior culture to gang up with evil filthy Indians to bully their own race woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not for Angmoh the best barbarians attacking china, until today will still be qing dynasty.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't say it. Hadi, muslim party leader said that.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Mufti also serve a non Muslim. :roflmao:

A corrupted Muslim will have to answer to his Creator. Greed. No one is perfect. However he may still believe in Allah azzawajal n HIS apostle. But a non believer outright reject the Creator n the Prophet. Tats the greatest sin in Islam! But Islam is such a peaceful, merciful and forgiving religion. Even though u practise shirk now, u are still forgiven cos teres no compulsion in Islam. How much insults u and your resident PAP cock sucker hurled on our Prophet, all will be taken note of. But Allah is merciful....up to the time u kick the bucket. :thumbsup: Once angel of death snatch away ur soul, then door of repentance is shut and u will be questioned regarding ur faith.
There us no such thing as a mufti or priest if you believe in God. You seek guidance directly from God, That is the foundation and the whole idea.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a saying that Malaysia will disintegrate into several countries soon. Perhaps Johor, Malacca and Penang will be pro-China.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case if you don't know yet, Malaysians Chinese are the most racist and backstabber in Singapore. They will fool Singaporeans Chinese to play race card and back-stabbed for their benefit.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a saying that Malaysia will disintegrate into several countries soon. Perhaps Johor, Malacca and Penang will be pro-China.
Not likely. The neighbours other than singapore will not allow thus to happen.
But the structure of the administration may change. They msy decide to do away with state and monarchy. Too cumbersome. One federal rule to all.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case if you don't know yet, Malaysians Chinese are the most racist and backstabber in Singapore. They will fool Singaporeans Chinese to play race card and back-stabbed for their benefit.
Until they meet malay buddies. If they do not have malay acquaintances they will only view chinese right wing propaganda literature and videos, and get influenced by it.