• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Goondusami is Proud as a Singaporean!

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insanity is relative. Yours is borderline as a lazy sinkie who does not use your brain and relies on govt to provide u with goodies. Sinkies like you has no future. If you want to be a peasant, dun complain when you remain one. :wink:

I'm feeding the troll. I'm feeding the troll again. I'm feeding the troll all over again. LOL.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THIS THREAD STARTED BY ME HAS SHOWN -

1. Oppo supporters are delusional. They cant even string a few arguments together against my Pro Foreigners policy.

2. Most SBF Forumers lacks intellect to state their case.

3. Value addition has almost grind to a halt with stupid imbecile Oppo supporters.

I am sure those who agree with me can add on to the list.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Insanity is relative. Yours is borderline as a lazy sinkie who does not use your brain and relies on govt to provide u with goodies. Sinkies like you has no future. If you want to be a peasant, dun complain when you remain one. :wink:
Another excellent refute kop oh no I mean goondusami I've just cut your queue and moved you two spaces ahead by throwing Alamaking and erection2011 to the back o the queue very soon will upz you.Why do I always get a hard-on whenever I see you posting or refuting with such gusto? Please don't stop.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are starting to irritate me with this kind of thread, why you like attention so much 1?

CELLULAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
bo lah...trying to improve forum mah...but got people not hapi so they pick a fight i fight lor...
mai siu kee...:biggrin:

Dun grovel, GOONDUSAMI. Fight a good fight. Take punches as you give them. Stop licking Alamaking's balls.
And dun pretend to be PAP IB when you're Dr Chee Bye IB. Not good for your karma, you know.

LOL

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
zap me please...
even if i am dead, I will rise from my grave to fight for the Leegime rulers! hehehe:biggrin:

I like your courage. I like this type of brave,proud and resilient Singaporean. I support Singapore all the way.No shy to admit I am also a very proud Singaporean. I benefitted a lot from our good governance and our leaders with foresight who built this wonderful place which I enjoyed immensely.

Yes, I love Singapore.Majulah Singapura!!! Majulah Goodoldsami!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
honestly, i may not live till the....good luck joetys...hope u can continue my journey!

having said that, you are a TWIT! :biggrin:

you are indeed a very courageous singaporean with thick hide and sharp spur. uncle joe is not one forummer to be upset....he has nuclear bomb. but i trust uncle joe is an honourable man. a kind and compassionate man...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are starting to irritate me with this kind of thread, why you like attention so much 1?

AK prease hor you don't come here ga-jiao hor

We need goondu for our country's political transformation for next election hor. Unlike you and me and many others whose thinking is so predictable goondu's posts are like the sunshine after the rain very inspirational very out-of-the-box perspective. I keep waiting for his new posts so please don't jee-seow hor. I say prease alady ok?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK prease hor you don't come here ga-jiao hor

We need goondu for our country's political transformation for next election hor. Unlike you and me and many others whose thinking is so predictable goondu's posts are like the sunshine after the rain very inspirational very out-of-the-box perspective. I keep waiting for his new posts so please don't jee-seow hor. I say prease alady ok?

You go fly your aeroplane lah :mad:

Its raining heavily here now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you are indeed a very courageous singaporean with thick hide and sharp spur. uncle joe is not one forummer to be upset....he has nuclear bomb. but i trust uncle joe is an honourable man. a kind and compassionate man...

TBH, alamak you elevated me until like that I really cannot zap people liaoz la you. No la my nuclear bomb was just a social experiment who was over liao. I'm trying to de-nuclearize it now but no where want to take my nuclear waste la damn cham.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like your courage. I like this type of brave,proud and resilient Singaporean. I support Singapore all the way.No shy to admit I am also a very proud Singaporean. I benefitted a lot from our good governance and our leaders with foresight who built this wonderful place which I enjoyed immensely.

Yes, I love Singapore.Majulah Singapura!!! Majulah Goodoldsami!!!
Fuckturd starts thread to talk to himself again....
Nabei eh lau cheebye why you bother to switch clones?
Most of them are already expose......knn you damn loser useless leh

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TBH, alamak you elevated me until like that I really cannot zap people liaoz la you. No la my nuclear bomb was just a social experiment who was over liao. I'm trying to de-nuclearize it now but no where want to take my nuclear waste la damn cham.

waupian,even your nuclear waste is highly dangerous...nobody dare tp come near you.....least of all, to upset you...scared scared leh...