• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Goondusami is Proud as a Singaporean!

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goondu வணக்கம்,

I am happy for you for having such great pride in our country. Like you, I, too, am very proud of my country which is
why I choose to participate and put forward alternative and constructive views for improvement.

I would like to point out to you that Singaporeans by and large are friendly, family loving, god fearing and caring people.

We do not have any problems with or against immigrants or any other "talents".

We always welcome all, immigrants, friends, visitors and foreign talents alike, to our cosmopolitan city to enjoy our
hospitality, participate and share our economic success.

Our problems are two folds:-

1. Policies and implementation by this government resulting in infrastructure constraint, social cohesion, restricted
opportunity, unlevel playing field, structural unemployment and lately, threat to our national security.

Our opposition to "grow at all cost" economic policy with heavy reliance on cheap imported labour should not be perceived
as anti immigrants or Singaporeans being less caring and welcoming.

Unless we drastically undo and/or alter some of the above policies, I fear for the well being of my children and that of their
children's children!

2. Our other problem is with a group of people who came to our shore to enjoy our economic success, exploit our hospitality
and abuse fellow Singaporeans thus creating social and racial unease.

You can take this as my personal view and please do not reply to this post as I do not wish to engage you in an online spat.

Have a nice weekends ahead ... Cheers!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow,.,,another PAP extremist in our midst,,,PAP sure has a lot of time and resources to troll thorough this forum and promote its agenda,,,but like in all things,,every circus needs it clowns,,,if not, no laughs,,,and not as fun,,

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow,.,,another PAP extremist in our midst,,,PAP sure has a lot of time and resources to troll thorough this forum and promote its agenda,,,but like in all things,,every circus needs it clowns,,,if not, no laughs,,,and not as fun,,
I am not even sure that I am a PAP EXTREMIST as you call me or I am just a Proud Singaporean! :oIo:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Already said so two days ago and MBSSLOTS zapped me leaving his name. Of course i would expect him to deny. :biggrin:

You are another one! Keep repeating after my ADMISSION that I AM MBSSLOTS!
Either you are deaf or your genetic track has a series of imbecile cells affecting your pea brain to understand and comprehend!:oIo:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thread:Why Goondusami is Proud as a Singaporean!
what nonsense
01-12-2012 09:09 AM
hoodwinking forummers
01-12-2012 08:13 AM
another goon

those ball less zappers hit whacked another $400 dollars for support GOODASAMI' patriotic Singaporean stance! Waupain!!!!

those ball less anti-singapore imbeciles zapped me again and again.....nahbeh....!!!...bohlampar!!!

clone u mean
01-12-2012 10:38 AM
whiny and irritating
01-12-2012 10:36 AM
yucky

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuckturd starts thread to talk to himself again....
Nabei eh lau cheebye why you bother to switch clones?
Most of them are already expose......knn you damn loser useless leh

narong you are the worst fartard bugger here! damned bloody stoopid. all you know is to INFRACT PEOPLE and using your farting clones and your clone masters to zap people...fucking cowards, hypocrites, thugs and gangsters!!!...now fuck off!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think a bit hard. For his case it will probably be 打下十八层地域永不超生, paiseh I know one word is wrong but dunno why cannot find

you are another asshole fucking hypocrite with all your nonsensical theories....another fucking useless dumb clone of narong and his band of thugs, hooligans and gangsters here...no brains, no eyes, no testicles...now you too fuck off with your fuckared partner narong...good now fcuk off and stop messing with Kopi....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all the crap you are sprouting, you are definitely not a proud Singaporean,,you are just a sorry excuse of a PAP boot licker,,,PAP does not equal Singapore,,but masochist like you believe it is,,,that is not a true SIngaporean thinking but one of a sycophant,who have only half a brain and is detached from reality,,,

I am not even sure that I am a PAP EXTREMIST as you call me or I am just a Proud Singaporean! :oIo: