• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Kopisai Out of SBF Forever?

Who Wants Kopisai OUT of SBF Forever

• Total voters

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello ilovesingapore,

Appreciate you stop responding, go out and take a deep breath.

Your respond doesn't help at all. It only serve to make the situation worse.

BTW, I have nothing to do with bakkuttay and whoever you have in mind. Just somebody reading all your boring postings is enough to put me off.

Am considering putting you in my ignore list.

you do not understand the theatricals and antics of these PHUAcbs....NVM, put me on your Ignore List...thank you.

are you peppertail ?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello ilovesingapore,

Appreciate you stop responding, go out and take a deep breath.

Your respond doesn't help at all. It only serve to make the situation worse.

BTW, I have nothing to do with bakkuttay and whoever you have in mind. Just somebody reading all your boring postings is enough to put me off.

Am considering putting you in my ignore list.

no use lah, when on heat, they will repeatedly try to get laid.

you will know the attempt just in her reply. hahahahhahaaaaa..........................

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no use lah, when on heat, they will repeatedly try to get laid.

you will know the attempt just in her reply. hahahahhahaaaaa..........................

bawahahahaa!!!!! you are SICK ....really S I C K !!!!
WHERe are the rest of your PHUAcb Gang - semua mati liao!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They cant even go close to 90% votes of Yes.....hahahaha....disgracful! :biggrin:

they are only a handful of nasty clones and handles
they are still waiting for the last minute dash to finish off Kopisai
these PHUAcbs are not stupid...they are vile, cunning, vindictive and evil....
more clones and handles will appear
and the mafia bosses will only appear at the finishing line....interesting to watch....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are you taking over from your master PHUAcB !!!
why are you leading the battle field like a stupid mindless kamikaze pawn...

stop trying to attract my attention, you are not my cup of tea becos of your whoring activities.

even an elephant trunk will find it loose fitting, further more your rear orifice is leaking badly.

hahahahahahaaaa................

just say something different please, if your the itch in your mouth refuse to go away.

oh i forget your limited vocabulary. hahahhahahahaaaaa..........................

don't need proof of your "no top no brain and very loose" down below.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stop trying to attract my attention, you are not my cup of tea becos of your whoring activities.

even an elephant trunk will find it loose fitting, further more your rear orifice is leaking badly.

hahahahahahaaaa................

just say something different please, if your the itch in your mouth refuse to go away.

oh i forget your limited vocabulary. hahahhahahahaaaaa..........................

don't need proof of your "no top no brain and very loose" down below.

another stoopid post from PHUAcb!!!