• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Kopisai Out of SBF Forever?

Who Wants Kopisai OUT of SBF Forever

• Total voters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai this piece of shit will be here infinitely. Main monicker goes, hundreds will appear more. the best way to deal with kopisai and clones is not responding to kopisai and gang.

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai this piece of shit will be here infinitely. Main monicker goes, hundreds will appear more. the best way to deal with kopisai and clones is not responding to kopisai and gang.

Confirmed: you are PHUAcb!!! The snake head who orchestrated all the anti Kopi bashings....see you can't resist reply to the POLL.
you miss my Uncle dearly...i will send your warm regards to him...he is happily limkopi now...cheers!!! Mr Chon!!! You are The Best!!! Another intelligent forummer blinded by Ignorance,consumed by Hatred,overwhelmed with Anger and Fury! Dont burst an artery okay...Good. Take care Brother Chon...Please take care hor.....Cheers!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirmed: you are PHUAcb!!! The snake head who orchestrated all the anti Kopi bashings....see you can't resist reply to the POLL.
you miss my Uncle dearly...i will send your warm regards to him...he is happily limkopi now...cheers!!! Mr Chon!!! You are The Best!!! Another intelligent forummer blinded by Ignorance,consumed by Hatred,overwhelmed with Anger and Fury! Dont burst an artery okay...Good. Take care Brother Chon...Please take care hor.....Cheers!!!!
Izzzziiiiit?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, yuksssssss, the air very foul this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

with stench from its mouth,

shit leaking from its rear orifice.

and sperm overflowing from its unwashed overly enlarged and overstretched vertical slot.

if the cap fits, please wear it

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai, Have u eaten your medicine today?

Confirmed and double Confirmed.This very wicked paedophilic incestous Wikiphil is PHUaCB!!!!
Send in the drones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send in the clones!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send in the Fcuker Wikiphil!!!!....Wabawahvulvahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow, yuksssssss, the air very foul this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

with stench from its mouth,

shit leaking from its rear orifice.

and sperm overflowing from its unwashed overly enlarged and overstretched vertical slot.

if the cap fits, please wear it

so many words for fcuklah....more PHUAcbs coming out: First was my very dear friend Mr Chon, the Confusion Scholar. Then from the depths of the maggots riddened cesspool, crawled this wicked,phaedophilic,incestuous WIKEDPHILE....the most most wicket forummer here.The most poisonous.The most evil.The most vile.The most vulgar, pathologically obscene and a lowest scum in this forummer. He is THE phuACB UnO!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlau, so early, already no clients, come whoring here.

waiting for nightfall then go ply in backlane, where no one can see your wrinkled face and crooked mouth.

hahahhahahhaaaaaa........................

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahlau, so early, already no clients, come whoring here.

waiting for nightfall then go ply in backlane, where no one can see your wrinkled face and crooked mouth.

hahahhahahhaaaaaa........................

another transformation of the wicked PHUAcb Gang ...good try. now you can count: PHUAcb aka Chon aka Wikiphile aka BKT aka Chowcb aka LauCb aka Narong Sarongcb....and so on and so on. They have the whole company of PHUAcbs all on stand-by....to exterminate that Kopisai who has gone missing...wabawahvulvahahhaaaha!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This poll got shifted here even before the expiry date ? :rolleyes:

poll or no poll no difference lah mr spotter
you should know
this type PHUAcb Poll is what it is PHUAcb that's all
it's all a make believe - all lies, all fabrications, all propaganda, all clowns, all circus show
poll or no poll,kopisai has disappeared
i think he has gone to the police station to make a report
all those evil people who bully him,threaten him, send him wreaths, send him funeral wakes,send him curses and so on
so this POLL is nothing but a devious and diabolical scheme of the PHUAcb Gang and His PhuaCB clones...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many words for fcuklah....more PHUAcbs coming out: First was my very dear friend Mr Chon, the Confusion Scholar. Then from the depths of the maggots riddened cesspool, crawled this wicked,phaedophilic,incestuous WIKEDPHILE....the most most wicket forummer here.The most poisonous.The most evil.The most vile.The most vulgar, pathologically obscene and a lowest scum in this forummer. He is THE phuACB UnO!!!!

one by one...all kana hamtam until bokok!!!...