• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Kopisai Out of SBF Forever?

Who Wants Kopisai OUT of SBF Forever

• Total voters

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am replying and responding to individual forummers who posted nonsense
i responded to each and every obscene and profane post directed at me and my old uncle
you can easily multi quote me 1000 times
i don't think this is spam.....
do you know what is spamming ???

spam:Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

if i were to multi-quote Mr PHUAcb Gang , you will certainly welcome them with Open Arms and Open Legs...wauhahhaaaa!!!!

Hello ilovesingapore,

Appreciate you stop responding, go out and take a deep breath.

Your respond doesn't help at all. It only serve to make the situation worse.

BTW, I have nothing to do with bakkuttay and whoever you have in mind. Just somebody reading all your boring postings is enough to put me off.

Am considering putting you in my ignore list.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello ilovesingapore,

BTW, I have nothing to do with bakkuttay and whoever you have in mind. Just somebody reading all your boring postings is enough to put me off.

you should have done it asap. don't waste any more time...asap. ignore ignore ignore....

sometimes, you have to leave the poker table
sometimes,you have to stay and fight
sometimes, you close your cards and say good-bye
sometimes, you know when to hold
sometimes, you know when to run
sometimes, you get all of them roped in and killed them one by one - slowly and painfully
knowing when to go in
knowing when to leave
this bunch of PHUAcbs should be taught a lesson....

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello ilovesingapore,

i have nothing to do with anybody else here as well.

this woman is so mad that she can even stamp on her shadow.

i can count the number of persons i follow up with mainly kopiuncle for plp posts and ils for her bitching,

plus a couple of occasion of sammyboy.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i can count the number of persons i follow up with mainly kopiuncle for plp posts and ils for her bitching,

yah lor you are a saint
so don't meddle with the PHUAcb Gang - they are malicious, vindictive and highly dangerous and heavily armed
so if you don't want to be part of the poker table, just pee off.....you can be an innocent victim of a a war zone..hahhaaaa!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

waulau, suddenly " i have nothing to do with anybody else here...."
what a piece of cowardice !...when the chips are down...no no no no....my testicles not mine...no no not mine one...i have nothing to do with anybody PHUAcb.....wauhahhahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lor you are a saint
so don't meddle with the PHUAcb Gang - they are malicious, vindictive and highly dangerous and heavily armed
so if you don't want to be part of the poker table, just pee off.....you can be an innocent victim of a a war zone..hahhaaaa!!!

there you go about yourself again being malicious, vindictive and highly dangerous and heavily armed.

i only commented on kopiuncle, and you burden us with your incestuous relationship.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, Kopisai Must Get Lost!

70.00%

applejuice, > haha, new handle, out of the blue,become so juicy and nosy....stupid clone
Asterix, > lost soul, neither here nor there...intereting astra
canloh, > another vulgar vulval mouth of PHUAcb and IHPcb Gang
ChoBohLan, > sama sama
Dinkum, > same handle same breed same clone
Huat-Ah, > sama sama sama
Kopisai, > this one is interesting...huat ah!!!
kryonlight, > entertaining clone
laksaboy, >this one I respect.....sometimes twisted and distorted. but overall good fella...
LauCheeBye, > this one lagi LauPhuacb...utterly shameless
OverTheCounter, > haha interesting paradox...
PhuaCheeBye, > no need to say anything: mouth as vertical as his bawahvulval mouth
Physiocrat, > trying harder
Poomer, > another harmless clone
Reddog, > another one of those red blooded clone
Scrooball (clone), > a confused and aborted clone
Sir_Fcuk, > intelligent but on the wrong side sometimes
The Penetrator, > large peehole mouth
The_Hypocrite, > good forummer with good grasp of the poker table here
ThugSin, > powerful mafia boss behind the scene...king maker, clone maker, trouble maker
xingguy> some time thug but nice fella

So whatever it is my humble advice is for GENUINE FORUMMERS not to fall into this entrapment POLL....PHUAcb wanted to know who is who...and what is what....this distorted POLL is to gauge his strength and where his support is coming from...

MY ADVICE to all FORUMMERS is NOT TO GET INVOLVED in this battle field...Do not let your enemies know who you are and who are your supporters and who are your foes...Let this PHUAcb POLL goes to the PHUAcb Gang....as i guessed correctly, there are about 20 of them here ( inbreeding and cloning each other ) and controlling the tone and flow of this forum.

Whack them one by one until they all fall to pieces and go their knees and crawl back to their shit hole...PANGZAI!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there you go about yourself again being malicious, vindictive and highly dangerous and heavily armed.

i only commented on kopiuncle, and you burden us with your incestuous relationship.

dont keh keh here ok
it's not farny anymore
the only incestous forummer here is the
PHUAcb Gang and his clones....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do u get rid of someone here? Other than having sam delete his handle like sifu but he could always use a new nick.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How do u get rid of someone here? Other than having sam delete his handle like sifu but he could always use a new nick.

sir, the purpose of such a poll is to determine the strength and weakness of the PHUAcb Clan.
it is not about getting rid of any forummer here.
mr PhUacB MAIN objective is to find out who is supporting Kopiuncle and who is for the PHUaCB ClaN
so do not fall into hi silly game
we all know who are the vulgar ones,the obscene ones, the filthy ones with all the profane graffiti....that curse not only
the forummer, but his family and his ancestors and his descendents down 18 generations....only people like Narong and the
evil and diabolical PHUAcb Clan are famous for...they should all be summarily executed!!

if SAM wants Kopiuncle dead, he will be gone just like that - no need to poll....disappear into thin air....

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Kopisai a.k.a Ilovesingapore a.k.a Stompiss a.k.a Fishypie a.k.a. Blackhole trolling and spamming this Forum!!! :oIo:

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waulau, suddenly " i have nothing to do with anybody else here...."
what a piece of cowardice !...when the chips are down...no no no no....my testicles not mine...no no not mine one...i have nothing to do with anybody PHUAcb.....wauhahhahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you and your mind. bitching and barking even at your own shadows.

you like me to say, now you believe you don't know who your parents are????.

you like me to say , go get plastic surgery your vertical slot fix after being used by an elephant trunk.

of course you don't, so just hold you mouth. if not i can lend mine to shut your trap.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Kopisai!!!! Get Lost and let dog fuck your ass since you like PAP so much sucking your blood and hard earned money! :oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is Kopisai a.k.a Ilovesingapore a.k.a Stompiss a.k.a Fishypie a.k.a. Blackhole trolling and spamming this Forum!!! :oIo:

you and your big vulgar vulval mouth is the one spamming and desecrating this wonderful forum
so dont keh keh acting stoopid okay.....now go eat joss sticks and lick wax....phuacb!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you and your mind. bitching and barking even at your own shadows.

you like me to say, now you believe you don't know who your parents are????.

you like me to say , go get plastic surgery your vertical slot fix after being used by an elephant trunk.

of course you don't, so just hold you mouth. if not i can lend mine to shut your trap.

hahhaaa...slowly but surely your inheritary vulgarity is surfacing like all the PHUAcb Gang....waubawahahhaaaa!!!!!