• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Kwa Chong Seng?

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can never get the complete long list. These people know what they are doing and know what they are doing is not right! Therefore they will try to hide as much information as possible unless no choice like announcing a public appointment.

When I was doing media work years ago, there was an opening ceremony and we were given a press kit with the name of all directors. The PR person came over to remind us not to mention the name of Lee's brother who is a company director in our reporting.

So you see, as someone said, what we know is just the tip of the iceberg. We need a regime change to dig out the whole ugly fact!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you to [wendychan],
because until now, I was unaware that CSK is the daughter of former Minister, Chua Sian Chin (one time Minister of Home Affairs).

Is he still alive and kicking or in pampers and bedridden.

One of the worst Minister of Home Affairs that was ever appointed

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can never get the complete long list.

When I was doing media work years ago, there was an opening ceremony and we were given a press kit with the name of all directors. The PR person came over to remind us not to mention the name of Lee's brother who is a company director in our reporting.

We need a regime change to dig out the whole ugly fact!

Were you "obliged" not to reveal because you may be under the OSA?

The internet is a "killer" and all would be exposed soon. Nothing to hide and nothing for them to depend on.

Even the Junior Officers in ISD are fed-up.

I understand these people for their own kids are also going to suffer along with ours.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

Were you "obliged" not to reveal because you may be under the OSA?

The internet is a "killer" and all would be exposed soon. Nothing to hide and nothing for them to depend on.

Even the Junior Officers in ISD are fed-up.

I understand these people for their own kids are also going to suffer along with ours.

Is kopiuncle from the ISD?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Membership has its priveleges

Which past Chinese empire would you associate with who has had all their enitre family tree members taking high posts?

(Copied from 3in1)

This should answer your question:

http://veritas-lux.blogspot.com/2011/06/patriarch-kwa-geok-choos-father.html

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/223218

http://www.yeocheowtong.com/Salaries.html

Mr Kwa Chong Seng ( Cousin (Mother’s Brother’s Son)): Deputy Chairman of Temasek Holdings (Ministry of Finance unit)

Nephew of LKY.

kwa.jpg
KwaChongSeng.jpeg
Mr_Kwa_Chong_Seng.jpg

dist_cheongseng.gif
ST_IMAGES_P1BLURBS30-IIP.jpg

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case, membership has no privileges, which is media exposure.

We can never get the complete long list. These people know what they are doing and know what they are doing is not right! Therefore they will try to hide as much information as possible unless no choice like announcing a public appointment.

So you see, as someone said, what we know is just the tip of the iceberg. We need a regime change to dig out the whole ugly fact!

Last edited:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Chee How is LHL's brother in law once removed on his wife's side. Thats how it should be phrased.
Interesting, I know of cousins once removed but not brother-in-law once removed. Is there an authority for this?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg, kcg has truly aged. almost couldn't recognize him. quite a good lecturer/instructor many years ago.