• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Kwa Chong Seng?

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to sidetrack, but would like to clarify something.
In such a case, is HCH considered LHL's brother in law, or is he HC's brother in law and is the brother in law of LHL's wife?
Just want to clarify the terminology, I get the main point.....................

HCH married to a high flying civil servant Goh Soon Poh. Think it was in the news several years ago. HCH not related unless GSP is related to the familee. That I am not sure.

The sister Ho Peng is Director General Education. Not sure who she married to.

Last edited:

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, a very significant individual. His hobby is history, the museum, the national archives, oral history etc. Can see on Sundays various parts of Singapore in shorts looking out for things of historical value. Quite a character. And that is not his real job, cover job. His real job was/is highly significant and sensitive. Probably the sanest individual in the whole family.

Scroobal, on KCG you not leaving much to imagination with the description "cover job...highly significant and sensitive." There are only that few organizations in Singapore that do that kind of work. Now KCG seems very involved in teaching at NUS, RSIS and Archives, Heritage Board etc. Thanks for the info, would tell nephew who is in NUS History now. If I ever chance upon him, I would pay special attention.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course bro...we know cronyism exists. I always contend that Singapore may be 1st world but have 3rd world mentality.

Everyone knows that the 32 years of Suharto ended abruptly by cries of "Korrupsi, Kronism and Nepotisa" or KKN.

He died a miserable death.

The same happened to Marcos. Poor guy still not buried

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal, on KCG you not leaving much to imagination with the description "cover job...highly significant and sensitive." There are only that few organizations in Singapore that do that kind of work. Now KCG seems very involved in teaching at NUS, RSIS and Archives, Heritage Board etc. Thanks for the info, would tell nephew who is in NUS History now. If I ever chance upon him, I would pay special attention.

bro JPM888, what abiut Chua sock Koon the preent Singtel chairwoman? shes the wife of LHl's cousin right? old man's brother's daughter in law right? any details in this??

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
would be nice if someone drew a family tree, then replace those names by the positions they hold :p:p:p

does this help ?
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...complete-familee-tree-exposed-4055133-12.html

Lee Wei Ling (sister of LHL) - Head of National Neurological Institute
Lee Hsien Yang (bro of LHL) - ex SingTel CEO

Lim Suet Fern (wife of LHY) - Director (SembCorp Logistics)
Lim Suet Boey (sis in-law) - Snr VP of SemCorp Utilities
Lim Suet Wun (bro in-law) - Chief Exec of TTS Hospital

* All the Lim Suet XX, father is Prof Lim Chong Yah (sounds familiar?)

Chua Sock Koong (cousin of Lee) - taken over as SingTel CEO post
Chua Siang Chin (father of CSK) - ex minister

Ho Peng (Ho Ching's sis) - Director-General of MOE
(pending verification - Heng Chee How is married to Ho Peng)
Ho Sing (Ho Ching's bro) - VP of Sg Precision Industries 2000, Director of Advanced Material Technologies (both belongs to Singapore Technologies)
* I doubt Ho Peng Kee is Ho Ching's bro, cos the naming convention is different. However Ho Ching does have one more bro. May be called "Ho Jiat"?

Ah Ma's Bros & Sis
Kwa Soon Chuan - Perm Sec & other appointments
Kwa Soon Bee - Perm Sec & other appointments
Kwa Geok Lan - nothing, but...
Yong Nyuk Lin (married KGL) - Ex Minister of many ministries

Ah Gong's Bros & Sis
Gloria Lee (Lee Kim Yew's wife) - Founder of Kim Eng Securities
Pamelia Lee (Lee Suan Yew's wife) - Ex Senior Director of TPB
Lee Thiam Yew (Freddy) - ex Chairman of Vicker Ballas
Lee Suan Yew - Board of Director of HPL (google HPL scandal)

Next generation
Kwa Chong Seng (son of KSB) - Dy Chairman of Temasek Holdings
Kwa Chong Teck - Directors of National Dental Ctr + National Heart Ctr
Kwa Chong Guan - Chairman of Singapore's National Committee of the Council for Security, previous Head of the SAFTI Military Institute's Department of Strategic Studies

Edmund Lee Yu Chiang (son of LKY's bro) - CE of DBS Vickers

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job but this is just tip of the iceberg.
Direct nephews and nieces its another long list.

Wooo....another list of nephews/nieces?:*:

I know is tedious. But hope some kind bros can furnish the long list.

One thing i like abt tis forum.:biggrin: All the info here u can never get it fm SPH...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came from a mixed school where we had females in our primary school.

One of them was a QUAH _ _. She was a beautiful lass and spoke perfect English.

Both of us were good friends and use to share our books and magazines.

We parted when I had to go to a different school after my Entrance Examinations in Primary 6.

She was the daughter of an unlicenced banana-fritters seller (goreng-pisang).

I am sure this QUAH cannot be related to the other Kwas, otherwise she could have been a Minister at one time.

Hope she is still aroun d and fine. Cannot locate her on Facebook at all.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro JPM888, what abiut Chua sock Koon the preent Singtel chairwoman? shes the wife of LHl's cousin right? old man's brother's daughter in law right? any details in this??

I do not believe that CSK is married to LHL's cousin.

I do know of CSK's husband's brother and their siblings.
Their father is not related to LKY.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you to [wendychan],
because until now, I was unaware that CSK is the daughter of former Minister, Chua Sian Chin (one time Minister of Home Affairs).

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you to [wendychan],
because until now, I was unaware that CSK is the daughter of former Minister, Chua Sian Chin (one time Minister of Home Affairs).

thank the person who posted the list in hardware zone...i just cut and paste
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...complete-familee-tree-exposed-4055133-12.html

Last edited: