• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What can LCB Cheng Li Hui contribute as Director in Sheng Siong?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this , u have to ask the 3 brothers :biggrin:View attachment 129685
I'm her follower on FB just to see her latest photo updates. I tell you guys, she really own a pair of big juicy melons as I have seen them myself when I saw her one morning doing walkabouts at Tampines with her RC dogs. She was wearing a Spandex leggings that day and that outfit showed her brilliantly curve butt and fit thighs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm her follower on FB just to see her latest photo updates. I tell you guys, she really own a pair of massive melons as I have seen them myself when I saw her one morning doing walkabouts at Tampines with her RC dogs. She was wearing a Spandex leggings that day and that outfit showed her brilliantly curve butt and fit thighs.

Any camel toe with thick lips?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any camel toe with thick lips?
From FB photos very hard to see any camel toe or not. But I think her male RC dogs that would accompany her to her walkabouts have the privilege to see that camel toe as they are always in close proximity with her. And one more thing I observed on her FB, is that she has the habit of wearing dresses that would sometimes show her bra strap.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
From FB photos very hard to see any camel toe or not. But I think her male RC dogs that would accompany her to her walkabouts have the privilege to see that camel toe as they are always in close proximity with her. And one more thing I observed on her FB, is that she has the habit of wearing dresses that would sometimes show her bra strap.

I suspect she gets her dogs to lick her camel toe by seducing them with a bra strap.

1640258451154.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Piss And Poop is following CCPee's tactic, slowly infiltrating profitable companies by planting party members and then quietly take over them. In other words, Piss And Poop no money liao, so now targeting rich companies to fill up their own coffers.
Dictators all same pattern when things start going south.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm her follower on FB just to see her latest photo updates. I tell you guys, she really own a pair of big juicy melons as I have seen them myself when I saw her one morning doing walkabouts at Tampines with her RC dogs. She was wearing a Spandex leggings that day and that outfit showed her brilliantly curve butt and fit thighs.

one thing for sure

with her onboard

Board meetings at Sheng Siong from now will no longer be ex Pig farmers affairs .

more Song Song and Sing Song from now...:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one thing for sure

with her onboard

Board meetings at Sheng Siong from now will no longer be ex Pig farmers affairs .

more Song Song and Sing Song from now...:biggrin:
If you regularly see her FB updates, she seems to be more comfortable wearing tight leggings during her walkabouts. I think she's still single and whoever chap that is dating her right now is probably one of the most luckiest guy in Singapore. Big juicy melons for breakfast lunch and dinner. What more can a guy ask for?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tan Huay Lim, Ko Chuan Aun and member of parliament Cheng Li Hui have been appointed as new independent directors at Sheng Siong effective Dec 22.

The good residents of Tampines GRC, especially Tampines East ward, can look forward to having cheaper groceries from Sheng Siong. On behalf of all samsters, I would like to thank the good MP Cheng Li Hui and the owners of Sheng Siong for their generosity to our residents. Majulah PAP! Majulah Tampines GRC!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good residents of Tampines GRC, especially Tampines East ward, can look forward to having cheaper groceries from Sheng Siong. On behalf of all samsters, I would like to thank the good MP Cheng Li Hui and the owners of Sheng Siong for their generosity to our residents. Majulah PAP! Majulah Tampines GRC!

Why would groceries be cheaper when there's a PAP laptop onboard? Does it mean PAP is subsidising costs?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you regularly see her FB updates, she seems to be more comfortable wearing tight leggings during her walkabouts. I think she's still single and whoever chap that is dating her right now is probably one of the most luckiest guy in Singapore. Big juicy melons for breakfast lunch and dinner. What more can a guy ask for?

Cheng holds a Master of Applied Finance from Macquarie University and a Bachelor of Arts from National University of Singapore.[8] Cheng is the daughter of founder and Executive Chairman of Hai Leck Holdings, Cheng Buck Poh. She has three siblings Don Cheng Yao Tong, Cheng Li Chen and Cheng Wee Ling.[11][12]