• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who are your favourite and most hated forummers?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believed that there are many siao ting tongs, gays and naive forummers here. they actually believe everything written here by self proclaimed winners and worship them as god. *facepalm* stupidity has no boundaries...:biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is Tonychat???

Last I checked there is no Tonychat in the member list .... only stoopig fucktard scrapegoad :mad: chao chee bai spasgot magtic twit draft tonychat

:oIo::oIo:

Bro, do a search via Google Nose and you have the answer.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I started to admire Tonychat ever since that famous Google Nose thread few years ago.. He's the only one that is capable of bastardising the word scapegoat into scrapgoat.. I love him for his wicked sense of humour..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believed that there are many siao ting tongs, gays and naive forummers here. they actually believe everything written here by self proclaimed winners and worship them as god. *facepalm* stupidity has no boundaries...:biggrin:

Most members unlike you take things here with a pinch of salt.....perhaps even few tablespoons.
But all of us know you as a loser fucked up taxi driver who is attention whore 2nd to none. Fact.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya lor...at least i dun crash whatsapp stupidly...

Most members unlike you take things here with a pinch of salt.....perhaps even few tablespoons.
But all of us know you as a loser fucked up taxi driver who is attention whore 2nd to none. Fact.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahahahahaa

fuck krafty the attention seeking mad taxidriver

jw5

Loyal
My favourite forummers were "Uncle Botak" Middaydog and "Tok Cock King" Maximilian Chua-Heng.

If either of them returns, each gets 70 points immediately! :p

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
but of course. How about GMS?

GMS is 1 of my most hated. He is impulsive, passive, volatile, careless, annoying, undesirable, hateful, rude, ignorant, mean, impolite, evil. Cruel, insolent, graceless, dirty, indelicate, nasty, harmful, bad, wicked, vicious and catastrophic. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My favourite forummers were "Uncle Botak" Middaydog and "Tok Cock King" Maximilian Chua-Heng.

If either of them returns, each gets 70 points immediately! :p

24hrs apart mind you