• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miami Imam: We Are Not Here To Kill Anyone; If We Can Take Your Country And Implement Shari'a Law

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miami Imam Dr. Fadi Kablawi: We Are Not Here To Kill Anyone; If We Can Take Your Country And Implement Shari'a Law, We Will Do It, But Only According To Your Laws, By Becoming The Majority; I Am Here To Convert America; Zionism Is The Problem Of The World​

https://www.memri.org/reports/miami...e-kill-anyone-if-we-can-take-your-country-and

Dr. Fadi Kablawi said in a January 26, 2024 Friday sermon at Masjid As Sunna An Nabawiyyah North Miami, which was streamed live on Facebook that Zionism is a problem for the whole world. He said that if it serves their interests, "those sociopaths" will do what they are doing to the Palestinians in Gaza to the Christians, Chinese, Germans, and Americans. Dr. Kablawi said that they have to create "scenarios" like 9/11, assassinations, or explosions around the world, "so they can come and kill us." He said that Muslims do not wish to kill any Americans or to take over their country. However, Dr. Kablawi said, if the U.S. becomes a Muslim majority country, the citizens would choose to implement shari'a law. He added: "I am here [in the U.S.], so I can covert America."

To view the clip of Miami Imam Dr. Fadi Kablawi rally, click here or below:

"Those Enemies Of Human Beings, If They Do It To The Palestinians In Gaza, They Will Do It To You If They Need To... This Is Who They Are – Sociopaths"

Dr. Fadi Kablawi: "Those enemies of human beings, if they do it to the Palestinians in Gaza, they will do it to you if they need to.

m10869.png

m10869a.png

[...]

"This is who they are, sociopaths. They will do that to any other person if they just reach a point that they are convinced that it is for their interests. They will do it to the Christians, they will do it to the Chinese, they will do it to the Americans, they will do it to the Germans... By Allah, they will do it to anybody. With Muslims, they have extra reasons to do it. They will do it to everybody.

m10869b.png

m10869c.png

"So that sign here on the Golden Glades, when you leave... that Hamas is not only your problem or something... It's your problem too... Hamas is your problem too. Did you see the language? Hamas is going to finish Israel, and they are going to start going to Europe and America. It is going to take a long time, digging a tunnel under the Atlantic Ocean, dude.

"Zionism Is The Problem Of The World... Who [Carried Out] Assassinations All Over The World?... Who Blew Up American Ships? Hamas Or The Mossad? Who Blew Up [The World Trade Center] On 9/11?"

"But anyway, the idea is scare tactics, 'it is your problem too.' You know who is your problem too? Zionism is the problem of the world. Take it from me. Go back and read their history, learn their history. Who did assassinations all over the world? Who blew up buildings all over the world? Who blew up American ships? Who did? Hamas or the Mossad? Who blew up [the World Trade Center] on 9/11? Oh...

m10869d.png

m10869e.png

m10869f.png

m10869g.png

m10869h.png

m10869i.png

[...]

"By Allah, oh brothers, we had nothing to do with it, and they will see it. They have to create scenarios like this, so they can come and kill us. Most Americans are naive and have no clue. All they are worried about is the Super Bowl. We need to change that, we need to propagate that, and change it with people around us.

"If We Can [Take Your Country] We Will Take It, But With Means That The Law Allows Us... I Am Here So I Can Convert Americans"

"Open your mind, we are not here to kill anybody. We are not here to hurt anybody, we don't want to take over your country. If we can, we will take it, but with means that the law allows us. Here, we are going to make da'wa to the people... Like the guy who emailed me, some guy, Brad Jennings... [He wrote:] 'Do you want to shari'a laws in America?' I said if America becomes a majority Muslim [country] then inshallah, we will choose to implement shari'a.

m10869j.png

m10869k.png

[...]

"Then he says: 'Go to Gaza, they need dental work.' I said that there are enough dentists in Gaza, but I am here so I can convert Americans."

m10869l.png