• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who are your favourite and most hated forummers?

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
my basic principle in life now... say what you want, play hard, work hard and be happy! :biggrin:

my other principle is....VOTE OUT PAP! :smile:

Mai lai lah.vote pap out is a smokescreen.
u a lonely sick old man finding company as peng yew

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite is also Tonychat.

Without that chump, there is no rubbish for me to step on!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck is good.

buay kan buay tua...:biggrin:

you buayhiao lah :biggrin:

si chee hong lau kau, let me guess..your favourite forummers shld be the 3 chabors, 2 fake, 1 real....namely ahgirl, sadplump, wendy...and your most hated forummer shld be the siamlor kapoh, for giving you competition :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The 2 fake chabor forummers are the lau kau's clones lah you twit! :biggrin:

si chee hong lau kau, let me guess..your favourite forummers shld be the 3 chabors, 2 fake, 1 real....namely ahgirl, sadplump, wendy...and your most hated forummer shld be the siamlor kapoh, for giving you competition :biggrin:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...so confirm tony is the most popular forummer and deserve some kind of recognition award. maybe he can be immortalised in here, his avatar shld be put next to the forum header Sam Alfresco Heaven :biggrin: