• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where have got selling dilicious hotdogs?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year for everyone here.

You all know, Chinaese New Year soon is coming fast now. Of last few years, I use to buying expansive, dilicious and juicy abalones for my Freddie and he family and lovely friends, Leslie and Alan. I buy high quality and clean abalone for so long, I might thinked they are boreing with my abalone. I no mind spenting much money on expansive and clean abalone as I no want them to take my abalone and fall sick. I wanted them to taste my best quality and virus-free abalone so can taste and enjoy my juicy abalone. So far they telling me, they enjoy takeing pleasure in my abalones and not fall sick. After so longs time, I thinked they try too much abalone also bored one.

This year, I has thinking to giving them hotdogs better. Hotdogs differences from abalone and change of presents also good for Freddie and Leslie and Alan. Do anyone got idea which hotdogs brands is dilicious and mouth-filling nice? I prefers hotdogs that has smooth skins and easy to put into mouth and chew. Not hard type of hotdogs and I no want Freddie to choke after he eatings my nice hotdogs. I wants him to enjoy. I not mind looks for expansive and tendering and clean hotdogs. Size also no matter one as long as nice and chewy in mouth. Where have these types of hotdogs? Anyone reommends me can? I planning to give Freddie surprise about my hotdogs at Day 1 night when we meeting in Chinaese new Year as Freddie got reunion dinner on eve at evening. I thinks my hotdogs will make Freddie a really Happy Chinaese Year and feeling good 2012 year. Also same to Leslie and Alan, my buddys.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3634457_2664d0b342_z.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i noes ones forrumers gots chinois sossege u surely likes. 1 inches longs and have 1,000 wrinkles. Please contacts him via pm.

he is clinstons sicksicksick

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
this year chinaese new year not bad one. collect some moneys got taste differences hotdogs. I let Freddie trying my hotdogs and he enjoying so much. lucky him eats my hotdogs whiles he family not around cos only Freddie can eat and tries my hotdogs. Alan and Leslie saids my hotdogs is nice and wants to eats but I only let Freddie tasting mine one. Alan saying my hotdogs are big. Leslie sayings my hotdogs are smelling sweet and shiny one. I enjoying my Dragon Chinaese New Year. Hopes everyone here got healthy body and rich in money. Now my head ache to Valantimes' Day. Don't knows what to gives somethings in Freddie.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Freddie very lucky person leh. Yearsterdey i looks in them mirror and i sees someones with chineese hostdocks. Very shinings tip like have polish for muster parades. I thinks some peoples on this forums like this shiny saussege...especially the few man forummers who uses female names.
I reserfs for them.

this year chinaese new year not bad one. collect some moneys got taste differences hotdogs. I let Freddie trying my hotdogs and he enjoying so much. lucky him eats my hotdogs whiles he family not around cos only Freddie can eat and tries my hotdogs. Alan and Leslie saids my hotdogs is nice and wants to eats but I only let Freddie tasting mine one. Alan saying my hotdogs are big. Leslie sayings my hotdogs are smelling sweet and shiny one. I enjoying my Dragon Chinaese New Year. Hopes everyone here got healthy body and rich in money. Now my head ache to Valantimes' Day. Don't knows what to gives somethings in Freddie.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoses the few man forammers who uses female names one?

Freddie very lucky person leh. Yearsterdey i looks in them mirror and i sees someones with chineese hostdocks. Very shinings tip like have polish for muster parades. I thinks some peoples on this forums like this shiny saussege...especially the few man forummers who uses female names.
I reserfs for them.