• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will happen on 21st December 2012?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What will happen on 21st December 2012? Hopefully I would've finished my Christmas shopping by then, because the last minute rush at the shops is a fucking pain in the ass. Those who believe the world will end 21 Dec, please pm me. I will give you my bank a/c for you to transfer your funds to me, since you won't be needing money anymore. BTW, no refund of your money on 22 Dec.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, it does. I've a dental appointment at noon on that day.

Brother,
Our Mother Earth moves from 3rd dimension into 5th dimension officially on 21 Dec 2012 at GMT,local Singapore time 22 Dec 2012.
It is NOT The End of the world but The End of Suffering,the world will move into Golden Age,and that was why Obama was elected as new President,he is going to do that job.there is something that need to be done before that can happen,and that is why I urge Brothers & sisters here to watch what happens in Beijing in the coming weeks.

The Great Bell Chant (The End of Suffering)

http://thefederationoflight.ning.co...041919:Comment:490107&xg_source=msg_com_video

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Recently uncovered the reasons why ancient civilizations construct huge structures to warn us of this date.
BUT its NOT about the end of the world but just a warning... of something...
The earth has been around for 4.54 billion of years.
The cycle of events happens every few million years.
Its not gonna be the end but something might happen...

Watch the video.. ;P

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
21st December is the Winter solstice if you're in the Northern Hemisphere, it's also called Midwinter i.e shortest day of the year.

If you're in the Southern Hemisphere, it's the Summer solstice, also called Midsummer i.e. longest day of the year.

It's no big deal, it happens every year even before the time of the Mayans.

Singapore being 1* & 18' secs North & only 137KM from the Equator, sunrise will be at 7.03am. Enjoy the extra few minutes of sleep:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if that's the case, will be more interesting liao, but should consider going to some other country the day before for better standard of activities......... :biggrin:
Bangkok comes to my kind.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can postponed the doomsday or not, please? I have booked my year end holidays after Christmas.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come what may. If it is doomsday what's the point of stocking up.
Me? I am looking forward to 2016.