• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will happen on 21st December 2012?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference is tat if they stockup food
and doomsday actually happened
they die abt 3 mths to 6 mths later than you

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will scout around to see if there are people who will let go of things cheap, like a house or a car. This is the best time to shop for big ticket items.

Since the Mayan calendar will be restarted after that date, what I suggest to bros here is to treat this also as a re-boot of your life. Let's start with a clean slate. LHL should forget about past policies benefiting only the rich and start working for the common people. Kinana should review her modus operandi so that she can receive more favorable comments from bros here. Let's hope that Tracy's desire to have a baby can be met soon with some new found methods.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be getting my year end bonus on 21 Dec,
must ask boss to give 1 week earlier, at the same
time ask him to give more, tell him he can't spend
all his money in one week for obvious reason.
And for the first and last time I am getting a big fat bonus.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me curious, it is 21st Dec 2012 +0 GMT or what?

It will come and go just like everyday, and we always do what we are good at, live like a king spend like a duke and work like a slave to pay off the debt we had incur. before returning to the bosom of mother earth.......:p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It will come and go just like everyday

that's what me thought so too, that's why it'd be interesting to find some doomsday believer and ask them to transfer all their money and possession to me since they wouldn't need it any more :p:p:p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I hope it will not be as if nothing has happened. I hope it will give us a new re-start in life as if we are all given a second chance.

bro,
every day is a brand new day, every hour a brand new hour, every minute and second all brand new. we can't change the past but we can certainly change the future. all is dependent on the will of an inndividual, the collective will of the society :smile::smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
that's what me thought so too, that's why it'd be interesting to find some doomsday believer and ask them to transfer all their money and possession to me since they wouldn't need it any more :p:p:p

Not for me. Anyone who believes in doomsday, his possessions are probably more trouble than they are worth............. :eek: :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
bro,
every day is a brand new day, every hour a brand new hour, every minute and second all brand new. we can't change the past but we can certainly change the future. all is dependent on the will of an inndividual, the collective will of the society :smile::smile::smile:

the collective will of an internet forum - the sammyboy spirit shall prevail!!!! :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Not for me. Anyone who believes in doomsday, his possessions are probably more trouble than they are worth............. :eek: :biggrin:

it's ok, everything semua humpalang sapu, open up for auction :p:p:p

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,

If it is every day, every hour, every minute and every second is a new start, then it becomes too routine. Hope this time something really happens to restart things, including this forum.

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY will die of heart attack on 21 Dec. LHL will kena relapse. HC will go for plastic surgery and transform herself to look like a woman again.