• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to the Sam coffeshop?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm Scroobal was so influential that even a cynic like Sam Leong listened to his advice.

you might have noticed when

Scroobal aka Screwball via Lao Chee Bye spoke in bombastic English, many bros start queuing up to por his lum par chee. :confused::biggrin:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
you might have noticed when

Scroobal aka Screwball via Lao Chee Bye spoke in bombastic English, many bros start queuing up to por his lum par chee. :confused::biggrin:
quite true that a lot of people like to suck up to scroobal.

for me i just praise and agree with those who echoed my sentiments. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite true that a lot of people like to suck up to scroobal.

for me i just praise and agree with those who echoed my sentiments. :biggrin:

i always like scroobal posts leh... I like his written english ... :biggrin:

Very powderful english de... :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is in delphi now? :o

There're quite a few who registered new nicks or used their old Delphi nicks to login. It's still early days and not much traffic of course. It all depends on more forummers coming in and then can it be brisked up. Ramseth is there with the same nick. Some new nicks are obviously Sammyboy friends here from the way they post, but I'm not experienced enough to tell who's who unless they tell on their own. I'm not asking too. Just get the community back together. A rose by any other nick smells just as sweet, but comes with the same thorns too. :wink:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're quite a few who registered new nicks or used their old Delphi nicks to login. It's still early days and not much traffic of course. It all depends on more forummers coming in and then can it be brisked up. Ramseth is there with the same nick. Some new nicks are obviously Sammyboy friends here from the way they post, but I'm not experienced enough to tell who's who unless they tell on their own. I'm not asking too. Just get the community back together. A rose by any other nick smells just as sweet, but comes with the same thorns too. :wink:
Sounds good, Chief. :smile:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
His English is better than mine, though he still does make spelling mistakes.

Best English here is without doubt, Ramseth. He can sound quite boastful at times, though quite helpful when the occasions arise.

Scroobal and Locke are also good, but very careless with typo.

Leongsam has been pretending to be an English teacher with his advice/advice, lose/loose etc. but he's English capability looks like restricted there as I haven't seen him write a good essay before.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best English here is without doubt, Ramseth. Hut he can sound quite boastful at times, though quite helpful when the occasions arise.

Scroobal and Locke are also good, but very careless with typo.

Leongsam has been pretending to be an English teacher with his advice/advice, lose/loose etc. but he's English capability looks like restricted there as I haven't seen him write a good essay before.
Sam's English will improve since his neighbours are probably those fluent native English speakers down under.

Have to agree that Ramseth's English is one of the best.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam's English will improve since his neighbours are probably those fluent native English speakers down under.

Have to agree that Ramseth's English is one of the best.

ramseth english best ot not i dunno.

his ego confirm biggest here. skin also confirm thickest.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

He does contribute his insightful posts but I don't deny he does have a big ego. Takes someone really confident to self-proclaim handsome in a forum without pictures. :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way he writes English may be influenced by British, I mean real British. They sound very patronising too, becoming boastful to our ears.

The real ego here is his buddy GMS, whose English sucks like baby and misusing big words all over to try to make himself sounds educated. I don't think he understands half of the words he use in context. Anyway, his content is already far off what's reasonably sound and sane.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
He does contribute his insightful posts but I don't deny he does have a big ego. Takes someone really confident to self-proclaim handsome in a forum without pictures. :biggrin:

if ramseth really so confident in his own handsomeness, he would have put up his photo for forummers here to judge. :biggrin:

talk is cheap lah. a lot of losers in the emigration folder also boast like nobody business. :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ramseth really so confident in his own handsomeness, he would have put up his photo for forummers here to judge. :biggrin:

talk is cheap lah. a lot of losers in the emigration folder also boast like nobody business. :biggrin:

You must have missed that. When I first came here about half a year ago, he did put up an avatar of his own picture, A bit small and dim lighting, but could tell his not a bad looking fellow. Anyway, that's his business. :wink:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah people like him quite common in this country. :wink: