• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done, PAP

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
A leopard can't change its spots. The only way to stop the sins of the PAP is to vote the scum out of office.

You are the greatest! Keep it up. Don't swing to the other side of your bipolar condition. Keep it still here. This is where u speak the truth.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am.. the same old samantha that has been around for the last umpteen years.

The PAP is hardly without fault. However, you have to realise that many of their policies are formulated and implemented not because the policies are morally sound but because they suit the unique circumstances under which the country operates.

Agree. And the circumstances are:

1. To ensure enriching the GLCs since they are the biggest employers and would benefit from ridiculously low wages paid to FTs.
2. To create a sufficient population base of FTs that will take up Singapore citizenship resulting in them voting PAP since the support by Singaporeans is eroding quick.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. And the circumstances are:

1. To ensure enriching the GLCs since they are the biggest employers and would benefit from ridiculously low wages paid to FTs.
2. To create a sufficient population base of FTs that will take up Singapore citizenship resulting in them voting PAP since the support by Singaporeans is eroding quick.

well said.

but the pap forgot to count the costs and the backlash

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u change side like u change your underwear?
\
like dr jejal and mr hide
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kjQaAK5Vof4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
A leopard can't change its spots. The only way to stop the sins of the PAP is to vote the scum out of office.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend and I went for lunch at a restaurant this afternoon. We were pleasantly surprised to see an all Singaporean crew. The waiters and waitresses were Singaporean undergrads, poly students and ITE students. It feels so good to see singaporeans. Well done, PAP, for not importing foreign trashes into SG to suppress SG workers salaries.

Dont let businessmen tell us that Singaporeans dont want to work. If paid a decent wage, most Singaporeans work gratefully. Businessmen must realise that they cant pay slave wages and expect to have Singaporean workers. Any business that has to depend on cheap foreign labour ought to move their business to 3rd world countries like Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos.

PAP must not salivate after cheap foreign workers levies because these workers bring much problems to SG

1. Who was the idiotic PAP minister who championed cheap foreign workers to exploit SG workers?
2. Who were the idiotic PAP ministers who support the above minister's proposal?
3. Who was the idiotic PAP minister who approved the above proposal?

Wow! Mr Tracy Tan, so pappies good or no good. Thread title u say pappies good, but post u say they are idiotic? They are not idiots! They are mother fuckers!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Mr Tracy Tan, so pappies good or no good. Thread title u say pappies good, but post u say they are idiotic? They are not idiots! They are mother fuckers!

they were idiots when they made the wrong decision to free let in foreign trash.

now, they made a good decision to clamp down on foreign trash and dingaporeans get to paid decently

scold them when they are idiots. praise them when they make good decisions

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they were idiots when they made the wrong decision to free let in foreign trash.

now, they made a good decision to clamp down on foreign trash and dingaporeans get to paid decently

scold them when they are idiots. praise them when they make good decisions
so according to your logic,
limpeh slap your face, and they say sorry. can or not?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
slapping my face wld be wrong

saying sorry is the right thing to do when you have done wrong

Gotcha! Pappies ib spotted! Pinky also said sorry for screwing sinkees before ge. After election continue to screw sinkee. Even harder. Fuck you, Mr tracy tan!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend and I went for lunch at a restaurant this afternoon. We were pleasantly surprised to see an all Singaporean crew. The waiters and waitresses were Singaporean undergrads, poly students and ITE students. It feels so good to see singaporeans. Well done, PAP, for not importing foreign trashes into SG to suppress SG workers salaries.

Dont let businessmen tell us that Singaporeans dont want to work. If paid a decent wage, most Singaporeans work gratefully. Businessmen must realise that they cant pay slave wages and expect to have Singaporean workers. Any business that has to depend on cheap foreign labour ought to move their business to 3rd world countries like Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos.

PAP must not salivate after cheap foreign workers levies because these workers bring much problems to SG

1. Who was the idiotic PAP minister who championed cheap foreign workers to exploit SG workers?
2. Who were the idiotic PAP ministers who support the above minister's proposal?
3. Who was the idiotic PAP minister who approved the above proposal?

What you observed is an aberration. The norm is still the dependency on cheap foreign workers. So, don't thank the PAP.
The greatest damage from the 'flood sinkapore with foreign labour' policy is the PMET jobs. There is no reason why a sinkee need to displace when age creeps up on him (job displacement starts at 40 here).

I don't see a real clampdown on the entry of foreign workers. Last year, they didn't renew 2600 employment passes. They didn't tell you how many new employment passes were issued and how many renewed. Maybe they issued 260,000 new employment passes. The point is that it is pure wayang. Give us the full picture.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ask me WHY ?

LOL

Tell me why should the restaurant employ ALL Singaporeans ? Got alot of budget is it ?

Because sinkapore is for sinkees only. If you don't like to be a sinkee, go to the land where you can find cheap labour ....India, Pinoyland, Bangladesh ....there are lots of cheap labour waiting for you to join them.