• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done, PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! Never know Swensen staff all have SINKEES written on their face. Lagi never know our tracytan got superman power, know the there staff are all sinkees undergraduates from ite, polys and universities. clap clap!

very easy...visit Swensen and see foryourself

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course. Mr Tracy Tan. Next time write story, think first. So easy pichar lobang. Chey! No nice to play one. FUCK PAP!

like i said, anyone can visit Swensens whether u r rite or i m rite. we both cant be rite.

but i was there for lunch today...u were not

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like i said, anyone can visit Swensens whether u r rite or i m rite. we both cant be rite.

but i was there for lunch today...u were not
Izzit. Hehehehe. Remember, mr tracytan, never, the more u say, the more lobang being pichar. How u know limpeh never go there? U mean u got pic?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u were there u wld know what to say
Son, limpeh teaching u . OK since so fun, I postpone my nap. Wah, our ite, poly and university undergraduates so good one. Weekday afteenoon no lessons one. Knn, limpeh shud enrol poly. Somemore can work at swensens during weekdays.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend and I went for lunch at a restaurant this afternoon. We were pleasantly surprised to see an all Singaporean crew. The waiters and waitresses were Singaporean undergrads, poly students and ITE students. It feels so good to see singaporeans. Well done, PAP, for not importing foreign trashes into SG to suppress SG workers salaries.

Dont let businessmen tell us that Singaporeans dont want to work. If paid a decent wage, most Singaporeans work gratefully. Businessmen must realise that they cant pay slave wages and expect to have Singaporean workers. Any business that has to depend on cheap foreign labour ought to move their business to 3rd world countries like Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos.

PAP must not salivate after cheap foreign workers levies because these workers bring much problems to SG

1. Who was the idiotic PAP minister who championed cheap foreign workers to exploit SG workers?
2. Who were the idiotic PAP ministers who support the above minister's proposal?
3. Who was the idiotic PAP minister who approved the above proposal?

Cool Story. Now please stop smoking whatever it was you were smoking and start coming back to reality. Or were U paying $20 for a plate of Chicken Rice

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Son, limpeh teaching u . OK since so fun, I postpone my nap. Wah, our ite, poly and university undergraduates so good one. Weekday afteenoon no lessons one. Knn, limpeh shud enrol poly. Somemore can work at swensens during weekdays.

go to swensens

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the pappies, there is never 'light'

It is always optical illusion like a mirage ........ always promising a brighter future but in reality everything is getting worse all the time.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the pappies, there is never 'light'

It is always optical illusion like a mirage ........ always promising a brighter future but in reality everything is getting worse all the time.

you may be right.

i am hoping the moderates in the pap are winning against the hardcores

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gahmen will increase Foreign Trash Levy by July this year to something $1050.00 plus salary it become
to expensive so no choice local employer has to employ locals!!
!

I wouldn't bet on that. It has come to a point where foreign trash are willing to pay under-table money to agencies just to work here.

Opening of floodgates to foreign trash is nothing but a desperate measure to buy votes.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't bet on that. It has come to a point where foreign trash are willing to pay under-table money to agencies just to work here.

Opening of floodgates to foreign trash is nothing but a desperate measure to buy votes.

liberal influx of cheap foreign trash is to depress workers salary, help marginal businesses which dont deserve to survive in SG and also to help GLCs and REITs to charge exorbitant rents.

the pap realises now that cheap trash causes many problems

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will visit, take a look and grab a bite there too

good for you. enjoy your visit. from 11.30 to 2pm, weekdays, there is a free dish for every meal you order.

you will see that the FT waitresses are no longer there.

but i must say that the food is below average