• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome home Yaw Shin Leong

M

Mdm Tang

He probably thinks the media and sporeans are all enthralled by the teen prostitute scandal, hence there won't be any heat on him when he is back.

I think his timing the return quick co incidence .

Wan Bao and all will be busy

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think his timing the return quick co incidence .

Wan Bao and all will be busy

All roadrunners should know. His visa was expiring. Either make a visa run criss-crossing a bordering country or return to home country. AFAIK, he hasn't seeked PR or asylum in any country and there's no need to. He can just come back and settle his private and business affairs and get on with his life.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After the aborted effort of writing an 18-module manual for aspiring politicians, GMS is considering writing a book on what he'd call Yawgate - The Bedside Story.

I hope he gets the English translation out fast. His mandarin is fucking tough to read, or maybe I'm too many decades out of secondary school.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have sex with your best friend's wife, you want to tell the reporters and hound your best friend and his families? You called yourselves gentleman for trying to be "honest" with who you slept with?

Yes. When you are a public figure, and the party image is going down day by day, and all the people around you are being hounded and harassed and taunted by MSM reporters -- then YES you DO have a responsibility to answer to your party leadership, seek their advice, and ask for forgiveness from the electorate once your party leadership is fully informed and aware of what's happening.

YSL chose to flee, to escape, and leave everyone else including HG residents to pick up the mess. This has nothing to do with fair or unfair. At the precipice, he chose to jump instead of standing up to be held accountable. Once he has fallen, who is to blame? Only himself.

Its nothing to do with gentleman or ungentlemanly.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope he gets the English translation out fast. His mandarin is fucking tough to read, or maybe I'm too many decades out of secondary school.

You should hope that his Chinese manuscript gets out fast, if at all, before there'd be any hope of English translation, according to past experience.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I will start writing What not to do in politics 101, YSL and WP's blunders will be made as the Prime Example for the first chapter. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

After the aborted effort of writing an 18-module manual for aspiring politicians, GMS is considering writing a book on what he'd call Yawgate - The Bedside Story.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has more than that to regret. Given a chance to explain and defend himself or choose to confess and resign, he chose to keep quiet and run. He was expelled.

Let him live his life - after this grave unforgetable episode.

Why can't he choose to be quiet?
Even in a court of law, the accused can elect to remain silent. The accused can even "run" off if given bail.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I will start writing What not to do in politics 101, YSL and WP's blunders will be made as the Prime Example for the first chapter. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, please include how you screwed up twice when you could actually have strolled into parliament especially on the 2nd attempt. If there is one thing Yaw should learn from you, it is to grow a thick skin like you.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Yes, please include how you screwed up twice when you could actually have strolled into parliament especially on the 2nd attempt. If there is one thing Yaw should learn from you, it is to grow a thick skin like you.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

those are not called skin, they're known as hide. :biggrin: