• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore bank founder Wee Choo Yew uplorry

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read the news praising him from all the MSM and notice the number of PAP big shots that attend his wake, there is no guessing about his political affiliations or connections.
I do not see a single interview or news about a former employee praising him although his group employ thousands of people around the world. Anyone who has worked in UOB can tell you the family is not known for its generosity .
In fact what is glaringly missing from the MSM news is that the UOB group has over the years retrenched a large number of locals and therefore destroy the livelihood of many local families
It also does not show any loyalty to locals during these retrenchment and employ many foreigners.
Wow he can beat government backed DBS to acquire oub and yet be in government good books means he is definitely VERY smart and wise hokkien. Salute!

Why should he be loyal to locals and be silly hokkien heroes that get betrayed? Donated whole ntu to spore got sinkies say thank you to hokkien huay kuan that donated the massive land? Get what in return? Labeled a communist.

How about me that fight Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant instead of India Indian get what in return? A push by evil ingrate lazy idle sinkie Cantonese bitch accountant and Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower mocking and insult as 笑柄.

Help sinkies get no thank you and betrayal and insults is a FACT. Siao and stupid then be loyal to sinkies indeed. Sinkies can go to hell. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow he can beat government backed DBS to acquire oub and yet be in government good books means he is definitely VERY smart and wise hokkien. Salute!

Why should he be loyal to locals and be silly hokkien heroes that get betrayed? Donated whole ntu to spore got sinkies say thank you to hokkien huay kuan that donated the massive land? Get what in return? Labeled a communist.

How about me that fight Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant instead of India Indian get what in return? A push by evil ingrate lazy idle sinkie Cantonese bitch accountant and Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower mocking and insult as 笑柄.

Help sinkies get no thank you and betrayal and insults is a FACT. Siao and stupid then be loyal to sinkies indeed. Sinkies can go to hell. Pui!
Sinkies are shameless double standard hypocrites that stretch out hand crying and begging for help but will not lift a finger to help others. Help them and you kena harmed by foreigners or whatever and they ganged up with foreigners and whatever to call you 笑柄. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are shameless double standard hypocrites that stretch out hand crying and begging for help but will not lift a finger to help others. Help them and you kena harmed by foreigners and they ganged up with foreigners to call you 笑柄. Pui!
It's likely you were a stray from your slutty mother. That's why you were given the name 笑柄。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are shameless double standard hypocrites that stretch out hand crying and begging for help but will not lift a finger to help others. Help them and you kena harmed by foreigners or whatever and they ganged up with foreigners and whatever to call you 笑柄. Pui!
Just looking at this thread not being merged with my wee Cho yaw thread is already best proof of sinkie Cantonese dog moderator @zhihau double standard. Threads before this and after this like King Charles cancer got merged but not this thread because will only get merged into my thread that stated wee Cho yaw is hokkien and sinkie Cantonese dog moderator @zhihau loser of course cannot allow that. That’s how Cantonese dogs like @musclepower and @zhihau win. Double standard cry poor thing but ownself double standard big bullies of old weak vulnerable people, play dirty tricks and tell dirty lies dare not swear with Cantonese dog pride to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's likely you were a stray from your slutty mother. That's why you were given the name 笑柄。
You Jeremy Quek another Cantonese dog with Cantonese slut mother tell dirty lies of me and my family dare not swear your Cantonese dog pride just like your fellow Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower. Pui!

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just looking at this thread not being merged with my wee Cho yaw thread is already best proof of sinkie Cantonese dog moderator @zhihau double standard. Threads before this and after this like King Charles cancer got merged but not this thread because will only get merged into my thread that stated wee Cho yaw is hokkien and sinkie Cantonese dog moderator @zhihau loser of course cannot allow that. That’s how Cantonese dogs like @musclepower and @zhihau win. Double standard cry poor thing but ownself double standard big bullies of old weak vulnerable people, play dirty tricks and tell dirty lies dare not swear with Cantonese dog pride to win. Pui!
Next time you get cancer then merge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant from @UltimaOnline to @Pinkieslut start and upping old threads to harass me after this post only proves that I am right that sinkies do not deserve the goodness of silly hokkien heroes. Not to mention the other Cantonese dogs @Cottonmouth and @Balls2U harassing me with their evil filthy shit lies. WCY is so right and so smart so wise hokkien!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs prostitute descendant from @UltimaOnline to @Pinkieslut start and upping old threads to harass me after this post only proves that I am right that sinkies do not deserve the goodness of silly hokkien heroes. Not to mention the other Cantonese dogs @Cottonmouth and @Balls2U harassing me with their evil filthy shit lies. WCY is so right and so smart so wise hokkien!

You can always join him at the other side to suck his old flaccid Hokkien dick every night.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a delulu like you, own self talk to own self. Cottonmouth and I are obviously two separate persons, you delulu slut!
I remember @ginmother also loudly denied being @Cottonmouth after being busted and we all know the truth by now. Ownself talk to ownself and deny is proven proud Cantonese dog prostitute descendant dirty tricks and nothing mad about it but systematic cruel abuse using clones. And look at how you like to win last word also exactly the same trait. Pui!