• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We don't want 6.9m population. What can we do?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your conscience knows best. Tell that when you are at level 18th in hell.

why are you picking on old kopisai - read the link carefully and see the alternative view
don't so narrow minded like most singaporeans
protest for protesting sake - no clue,no idea and no brains
singaporeans are dumb and twits!...the moment they open their mouths, toads jump out to play
the moment someone offers an alternative view, they spout profanities and curses...got brains or not? you be the judge...haha!!!

READ ABOUT PROJECT USA!!! PROTECT USA!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans are really angry this time. SDP should organize gatherings at Hong Lim park every other week to force the PAP to relent. Imagine if we have 10,000 people showing their anger at the PAP each time....

This is a good chance for SDP or any other opposition party to build their credential among Singaporeans. It is an urgent issue that requires urgent action.

WHAT CHANCE? The Oppositions here are a BIG JOKE!!! CAN ONLY TALK AND TALK ALL EMPTY TALK -no solutions to a small little dot struggling to survive on its own.The only solution is to MASS IMMIGRATION...otherwise this place will just dry up and be barren like the sahara desert. We have a very insightful and 20/20 world class governance !!! Mass Immigration is vital for our survival!!!

If you have better ideas, please submit to the government.:smile:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT CHANCE? The Oppositions here are a BIG JOKE!!! CAN ONLY TALK AND TALK ALL EMPTY TALK -no solutions to a small little dot struggling to survive on its own.The only solution is to MASS IMMIGRATION...otherwise this place will just dry up and be barren like the sahara desert. We have a very insightful and 20/20 world class governance !!! Mass Immigration is vital for our survival!!!
If you have better ideas, please submit to the government.:smile:

Mass immigration is pure bs ...there is NO justification for it. Look at Switzerland - the country that sinkapore was supposed to emulate - it has so much more land but it has a population of only 8 million. And they have not and will not open the doors to millions. Life is great there even though it is expensive, people can afford to live there.

You must be mistaken ...it is the PAP that talks and have no action. Their policies are geared towards making themselves richer at sinkee's expense. They make millions while the heartlanders are asked to take pay cuts and compete with cheap foreigners.

The PAP knows the problems but it just don't want to address it. It can't because the emperor has no clothes and the coffers are empty.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some food for thought ....

The most obvious disadvantage of epic migration is that it creates a housing shortage and makes rented property expensive. In the absence of migration the population of the UK would be declining and houses would be getting cheaper every year. All of the population increase of the UK is due to migration ...

Another obvious disadvantage of immigration is that between 500,000 and 600,000 people are entering the country who often have little knowledge of English. This means that there will always be a high level of illiteracy with all of the associated educational and social costs

In a time of economic recession there is clear evidence that immigrants are taking jobs from UK Citizens. Perhaps a half of all new jobs are being taken by immigrants

Immigration also seems to be involved in childhood poverty. Not only are 25% of all children who are born in Britain the children of immigrant families but these families are more likely to be poorer than long established UK families (See Child poverty in the UK ). This consumes a large amount of welfare and social services resources.

The high rate of population growth puts continuous strain on the NHS. The National Health Service budget has been held constant in real terms but the population is growing rapidly due to migration. This leads to a drastic reduction in NHS Services for each Citizen (see The NHS Budget Shortfall ).

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The people of England just do not seem to be able to understand that 500,000 people moving into a country every year is a huge event. It destabilises everything. This recent wave of immigration is not like the immigration of the 1970s or 1980s which consisted of a few tens of thousands of people who allowed a generation to feel holy as anti-racists. It is much larger and affecting every aspect of our lives.

Every important aspect of English life is being devastated by the current epic levels of migration. Waiting for medical treatment? Migration is largely responsible. Can't afford a house? Migration is responsible. Can't get a rented house? Migration is responsible. Can't get a job? Migration is largely responsible. English politics is about migration. There are no other issues even half as important. Well, no, this is a lie, we cannot blame migration. Migration is not responsible: you are. You voted for the parties that favoured mass migration and kept on voting for them even though both Labour and Tories said they would stop migration and did not do so. You could have stopped voting for them. It is you, the English who are responsible for your own troubles, it is you who reward lying politicians with your vote. Migration is now the only important issue in English politics because it deeply affects all of the other issues that confront the English.

If you want to read more, here is the link

http://pol-check.blogspot.sg/2012/1...0/the-devastating-effects-of-immigration.html

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are spot on general..spot on...we will be breathing down each others' necks...
i was queueing for my bakchomee when this guy behind me was literally breathing into my neck...nahbeh stand so close for fcuk!

He likes the smell of fresh kopi in the morning........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Immigration is good for Singapore
But Mass Immigration will be a social disaster
If there is a recession and depression
This place will run riot and go berserk
So we need to adjust our intake with great care and prudence

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He likes the smell of fresh kopi in the morning........

hahaha...if she is a pretty nice smelling china mei mei, i would pretend and pretend to queue there longer...:smile:
immigration is good for singaporeans...huat ah!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very soon places like bukit timah, scotts road, keppel areas will be off limit to poor sinkies...

not that bad lah
we singaporeans will still have the choice
to stay on this wonderful beautiful island
or stay out in pulau ubin which will be another great sentosa resort
singapore will rock remarkably well with 8 million people
everything will be great!!!
oppo go eat shit....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, I didnt read the white paper. Have you read it? Can explain here? I also dun want 7 million people but want to know more what stupid reason they give to justify it.

Dot don't want 6.9m population by 2030. Dot is opposed to this stupid master plan. How can we stop the juggernaut that is the PAP and the technocracy? What can we do?

Some solutions may seem obvious e.g. vote the PAP out. But the PAP is likely to retain a majority past 2030, so voting them out of power is a slow process and is not the solution.

Someone has to got to stop this madness, and it has to be the citizens!

Dotology: are dots dense?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, I didnt read the white paper. Have you read it? Can explain here? I also dun want 7 million people but want to know more what stupid reason they give to justify it.

brudder don't be lazy lah...go read the White Paper and then read the Black Papers in the USA and in UK and make your own judgements. Don't be fooled by the White or the Black! Don't be fooled by the Oppo or the Speakers'. Immigrations is bad and good.Mass immigration in whatever form is BAD..

The world is wriggling and struggling to capture the bright ones everywhere...even a vast country like Australia begs for qualified and professional immigrants. So Singapore also needs immigrants to allow it to grow and grow....With our ageing population and the silver tsunamis, we will be gone if we DON'T HAVE MASS IMMIGRATION.....HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Population White Paper is an official declaration of war on sinkies

I will not let my child stay in an overcrowded country

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good for nothing singaporeasn can't even survive without a maid!
cannot survive without the foreigner washing the stair-case!
cannot survive without the IT fella trouble shooting for you!
cannot survive without the technician coming to your office to fix the bulb!
cannot surivive without the bangladeshi worker coming to your house to clear the shithole!

singaporeans are useless and too dependent liao - that's why we need mass immigration....majulah singapura!!!

hi there

1. yo!
2. are you the same mild-mannered kopi?
3. or some dafter sheep sharing the same nick leh
4. who are you?:biggrin:

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yo why KPKB we need foreign workforce for lower-skilled jobs so that we (Singaporean) can hold more PMET jobs like desk bound job mah. That is why we have 4G network and bigger hand phone like samsung galaxy note 2 for work and leisure. In near future I can give directions to my workers who are in the field while at home enjoying my breakfast.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dot don't want 6.9m population by 2030. Dot is opposed to this stupid master plan. How can we stop the juggernaut that is the PAP and the technocracy? What can we do?

Some solutions may seem obvious e.g. vote the PAP out. But the PAP is likely to retain a majority past 2030, so voting them out of power is a slow process and is not the solution.

Someone has to got to stop this madness, and it has to be the citizens!

Dotology: are dots dense?

then go to the street to protest lah.. post here got what use???

SINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
then go to the street to protest lah.. post here got what use???

SINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers...blame those who voted WP....They already make know to us that they can only KPKB but is not really to form a Govt.

What the fxxk is this.

WP supporters were cheated !!!