• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WALAN EH, Miss Sinkapore contestants getting from bad to worse

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can liao lah, comparing to those baboons, you still wanna hiam meh? lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Aiya u take such extreme ugly gals put beside a buck-teeth whore, of cos the whore win la.

For a much fairer comparison, please have a look at the following...

2311242356_24dc35d02f.jpg

50194.gif

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha ROFL. Sorry that's the only stock left for singkies to enjoy. Good ones gave either migrated or taken by ang moh

hi there

1. just shoot the organisers, the photographers and of course, the make-up artists.
2. honest, many of them look weird, pretty unnatural, lacking something.
3. the other thing, some really have the maid look.

jw5

Loyal
There's nothing wrong with being ugly.
It's the bitchiness I can't stand.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
honestly honestly....for all these char bor pictures being post in this thread...oh boy.....i really dun know what to say...i am confuse and loss for words....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAHAHHAHAH!!! A good one...

I hope they are just contestants trying their luck out and not finalists. That is scary. sinkie sinkie.

CB kia tonychat,

still they will win that ladyboy prostitute wife of yours hand down.:cool:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think after the ris low broken english saga, the organizers realized they need to set higher benchmark for education level criteria. so this is what we have, the smarter they are, the fuglier they become. (all too stressed at memorizing lecture notes in order to ace their exams)

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
the purpose of sending out so many face-kena-bang-wall contestants is to create a national identity, the merlion. why merlion??

so, that the judges & viewers will vomit like our merlion.
merlion1.jpg