• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WALAN EH, Miss Sinkapore contestants getting from bad to worse

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walan, this kind also can make it to the finals... :eek::eek::eek::oIo::oIo::oIo:

KNN, sinkapore really got no pretty girl meh?? :confused::mad:

38462.jpg

38465.jpg

38464.jpg

38451.jpg

38452.jpg

38456.jpg

38459.jpg

38460.jpg

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha ROFL. Sorry that's the only stock left for singkies to enjoy. Good ones gave either migrated or taken by ang moh

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
with this type of quality, better don't sent any and dont join in the contest.

just go ktv and pick any gal from those high end ktv easily beat these gals hands down...

from the last year case, as reported,we all now know that the contestant that bought the most dinner tables seats with be come in first..2nd place goes to the 2 biggest spender....all kelong.. what a disgrace

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why dun Miss SIngapore contest organizers go on cheonging trip to PRC and offer the best looking chiobu mehs mehs at the KTVs there a S'pore PR? Than they can enter them in the Miss WOrld or Miss Universe contest and not embarass the country. If we can import badminton and table tennis players, we sure can import twig and berries players too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
with this type of quality, better don't sent any and dont join in the contest.

just go ktv and pick any gal from those high end ktv easily beat these gals hands down...

from the last year case, as reported,we all now know that the contestant that bought the most dinner tables seats with be come in first..2nd place goes to the 2 biggest spender....all kelong.. what a disgrace

What place do they get for giving the most blowjobs?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you look at no 16 lor.....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww...fit for turf club

The mare at the turf club is prettier, at least the stallion can get steam up. No.16....the stallion will run for the meadows...

Except for No.24 which was a health centre reject..the rest hmmm..HJ can win this contest pants down...oops! I mean, hands down!:p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The mare at the turf club is prettier, at least the stallion can get steam up. No.16....the stallion will run for the meadows...

Except for No.24 which was a health centre reject..the rest hmmm..HJ can win this contest pants down...oops! I mean, hands down!:p

The best chance that no. 16 has to win is to put a brown paper bag over her head when she walks on stage.:biggrin: Ok, that's mean. I shouldn't say that. It takes a lot of guts to get up there and show the world all your blemishes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best chance that no. 16 has to win is to put a brown paper bag over her head when she walks on stage.:biggrin: Ok, that's mean. I shouldn't say that. It takes a lot of guts to get up there and show the world all your blemishes.

Guts that I admire...I won't even dare to strut around on a stage, if I have a face like that, resembling a HORSE. That we have to give these girls the credit.

:biggrin:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the pic, contestant 7 is the best so far, think she is a ad model.

The rest... buay sai la. Contestant 12 like my neighbour like dat.... a cow with 5 children in tow :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anytime our Boomz Ris Low beats them all hands down!

These ugly gals are a real sia-sway to dare to contest!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe lets talk about their nehneh...
contestant 2 nehneh 35"
contestant 4 nehneh 38"
the rest all flat pancakes...hehe...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
very straightforward. what is the prize money? if the prize is S$1million, I guarantee you our beauties will start turning up.