• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - HK Wife Go Restaurant Beat Little 3

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s like I owe everybody in the world indeed when the world gave me nothing but shit.
I have to be good and perfect do this do that be this be that to qualify to get happiness while dogs can do nothing do evil do shit and will still qualify to be happy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inferior people like this Malaysian Chinese dog son of prostitute that get away scot free just tell lies act innocent ask about strawberry keep upping thread insulting me a virgin as sugar baby. Look at how happy this criminal bully dog is. Pui!
Look at @nightsafari Malaysian bully dog do evil to me and still very qualified to be happy!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife should have asked herself: why does her husband looks for small 3? Obviously she's unable to fullfill her husband's sextification needs and she should be blaming herself instead. In such a scenario, just accept it and let the small 3 live together with them for 3P fucks every night. This will be a better and more peaceful outcome.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife should have asked herself: why does her husband looks for small 3? Obviously she's unable to fullfill her husband's sextification needs and she should be blaming herself instead. In such a scenario, just accept it and let the small 3 live together with them for 3P fucks every night. This will be a better and more peaceful outcome.
I suspect the wife is rich and the husband is beholden to her in one way or another.

The husband is not able to behave like a provider in the family and craves for the admiration of a woman, which obviously the wife will never because she is the provider.

So the husband goes out to impress a young lady who has no idea what's going on in the guy's family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
找來娘親相作伴
藉口孝心博稱贊
右手勞碌左手看
旅遊散心情人盼
Tsk tsk tsk you evil dog 漏本性again accusing me what you are yourself. Excuse me i superior people bring my mother to cruise and tour before, during and after annulled marriage okay? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you evil dog 漏本性again accusing me what you are yourself. Excuse me i superior people bring my mother to cruise and tour before, during and after annulled marriage okay? Pui!
Oh ya in my last tour with my mother to Taiwan - AFTER my annulled marriage is ended - I arranged for the airline to move her in wheel chair from airport to check in to plane and vice versa. You @musclepower and all the evil dirty dogs that think you are so clean so pure so filial got do this before or not? No need to answer I also know the answer is big fat NO!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya in my last tour with my mother to Taiwan - AFTER my annulled marriage is ended - I arranged for the airline to move her in wheel chair from airport to check in to plane and vice versa. You @musclepower and all the evil dirty dogs that think you are so clean so pure so filial got do this before or not? No need to answer I also know the answer is big fat NO!
But after that last tour I gave up as it’s too stressful and too tiring to do this all by myself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it i should qualify for most filial award! How many people bring mother to tourS like what I did? I know of NONE. Anyone knows?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it i should qualify for most filial award! How many people bring mother to tourS like what I did? I know of NONE. Anyone knows?
Oh ya I was also a good baby that eat and sleep most of the time and easy to take care type. Always a 贵人since baby indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on @musclepower everything I said I did means I did. 言行不一is you evil criminal bully dog that think you are entitled to make false accusations to trample me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 真小人@musclepower take take take from mother never bring her for tour got the cheek to accuse me non stop. The more you accuse me the more sia suay you are indeed hahaha no wonder dare not make poems here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @musclepower think you are so filial to attack me otherwise got bring mother overseas on wheelchair or not?