• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - HK Wife Go Restaurant Beat Little 3

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

strifelanda3 said:
My current hk gf told me is not in hk although accent sounds like hk but abit different and also the restaurant is setting look like from gz

pattanispirit :​

I also thnk it may not be in HK.

the restaurant is v spacious, if setup in HK, it will be v atas & ex.

but ppl don't look like v atas.

even HK atas restaurant like Luk Yu tea house 陸羽茶室 in HK island also v cramped.

HK & GZ Cantonese accents r slightly diff, overseas ppl like Sinkies & Msian may not able to tell.

GZ Cantonese is more "classical & traditional" like 60s HK Cantonese, wo a lot of modern slang

006VC1D9D0E40961662E2Dlv.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny as a wife if cab cim, lick ass, anal sex,all can who would go out n look for sex, knn make the husband tired,lol

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is definitely not Hongkie's Cantonese. Likely in GZ or SZ.
From the beedio, the wife looks more chio n slimmer than the small 3, surely a better bonk than the small 3..

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily, they had finished all the food on the table. Otherwise, it'll be such a waste. After the commotion, where got appetite to continue eating?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the beedio, the wife looks more chio n slimmer than the small 3, surely a better bonk than the small 3..
Accent is from GZ. Then again there are many GZ folks working in HK.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Ccb Cantonese son of slut 畜生sure feel happy harassing a virgin as 小三slut whore mistress upping slut whore mistress around me. Winner go to my Facebook to insult me a virgin as 小三。 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily, they had finished all the food on the table. Otherwise, it'll be such a waste. After the commotion, where got appetite to continue eating?
You Ccb Cantonese son of slut 畜生sure feel happy harassing a virgin as 小三slut whore mistress upping slut whore mistress around me. Winner go to my Facebook to insult me a virgin as 小三。 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accent is from GZ. Then again there are many GZ folks working in HK.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This wouldn't happen in a Muslim country. Chinese should convert and live happily with 2-3-4 wives.
You Ccb Indian Muslim son of slut 畜生sure feel happy harassing a virgin as 小三slut whore mistress upping slut whore mistress around me. Winner go to my Facebook to insult me a virgin as 小三。 Pui!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like mainland Tiong culture has truly permeated Hong Kong.

Better save the video, many snowflakes on Facebook will flag the video for excessive violence and violating terms of service'. :rolleyes: