• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - HK Wife Go Restaurant Beat Little 3

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
七步成詩四步定
由上到下相呼應
有名有姓還有病
失心患者露本性 :cautious:
when you are insulting me, that’s what you are doing indeed 漏本性。and so sia suay lose to me didn’t even bring your mother to one tour want to come and criticize me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always 0.01% superior people in every way indeed.
People that gave and gave when knowing that you will get nothing in return is called superior people 上等人indeed. 下等人 @musclepower get many things in return in advance not just gave nothing but come to shit only kpkb non stop. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People that gave and gave when knowing that you will get nothing in return is called superior people 上等人indeed. 下等人 @musclepower get many things in return in advance not just gave nothing but come to shit only kpkb non stop. Yikes!
Trust me not easy to be such superior people okay? Talk is easy lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
下等人inferior people always think they are so pure so clean so filial when they are just evil filthy ingrate shit indeed. Pui!
These 畜生think they can just open their Ccb mouth to whistle or insult people when they are pieces of shit themselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 畜生think they can just open their Ccb mouth to whistle or insult people when they are pieces of shit themselves. Pui!
Young to old 畜生pieces of ill bred shit that should have their smelly Ccb whistling and insulting bully mouth ripped off from their smelly Ccb son of slut prostitute face. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! :roflmao:

nobody believes you.
Inferior people like this Malaysian Chinese dog son of prostitute that get away scot free just tell lies act innocent ask about strawberry keep upping thread insulting me a virgin as sugar baby. Look at how happy this criminal bully dog is. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young to old 畜生pieces of ill bred shit that should have their smelly Ccb whistling and insulting bully mouth ripped off from their smelly Ccb son of slut prostitute face. Pui!!
Young to old Malaysian and sinkie 畜身are so happy just open their Ccb mouth to whistle to harass a woman as slut whore mistress. No need to spend a cent to buy things to get happiness from materialism and no need achievements!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young to old Malaysian and sinkie 畜身are so happy just open their Ccb mouth to whistle to harass a woman as slut whore mistress. No need to spend a cent to buy things to get happiness from materialism and no need achievements!
Oh ya these proud criminal bully dogs like @nightsafari consider doing evil to other human as achievements indeed.