• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian eating what is your views?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You keep telling people to do research when what you know is apparently erroneous and shallow. How long was Albert Einstein a vegetarian? Was he a true vegan? Apparently the only written proof was just a letter during the final year of his life! Please don't drag this luminary down to your level. Albert Einstein's intelligence or preference has no bearing on our nutritional requirements as omnivores? What he feels is of no issue. He's no trained biologist, doctor or nutritionist so his statements on man not being born as carnivores is scientifically incorrect. Are you even trained in any scientific discipline?Seriously I like to know what schools you attended so that I can avoid sending my children there. First you allege that humans are herbivores, then you drag god into the picture, claim that meat causes cancer. You bash scientists so where is your research paper that is reviewed by professionals?

You alone do not represent the spread of the entire population hence you can't expect everyone to be of the same condition as you are. Its all about you isn't it? I'm sorry but the world does not revolve around you alone. I feel sorry for you, why do you need to come online to bash people instead of showing people verified scientific facts with a cordial attitude.

I think you misunderstand. I am not here to tell people to turn veggie. I am just placing the fact.

You dun like my way of posting, that is your problem. YOu mean i have to be nice and humble to sinkie. But i do not think sinkie deserve such treatment.

Why should i treat a stupid coward nicely? You bunch of losers do not dare to stand up for your own country. when there is a rule there, you just bend down. NO wonder many sinkie are screwed.

When there are problems in your country, you do not even dare have a stand to take care of your land. That is no different from a traitor.

You think i should be nice to people like this?

Worse still, being a coward in his own country and then go to other developing country and act like a smart ass king. If so smart ass, why bend down and let his own govt screw their ass in his own country.

What a laughing stock!!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

can you show me that link, i am interested to know.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your info, i dun drink cow's milk, cow's milk are for calf. Human milk are for babies, and not for adult.

Stupid human get cows' milk and give it to human and then all the complications starts.

We got soya milk and rice milk.

u mean your mum never give u cow's milk when u were young??:confused:

CCB tonygay, u called your mum stupid:oIo::oIo:

what an ungrateful asshole :oIo::oIo:

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's your purpose here isn't it? To bash people for no reason. What facts have you placed besides baseless allegations? What constructive purpose does it serve? Its not a matter of liking or not liking what you post, its the content of your so called "facts" which are misconstrued ideas pieced together from some reports you read off the Internet which you do not even understand.

So are you a hero then? Tonychat? Show us how much of a hero you are. Did you ever rescue someone from an inferno? Stopped a armed robber?Are you a hero just because you voted for the opposition? Did you stand for election ever to serve the people around you? Did you stare death in the face before and not flinch? Are you non cowardly just because you don't pay CPF or taxes? You call people stupid? How smart are you? Is your IQ like 180?Are you a Mensa member? Did you write symphonies at the age of 8 or you invented a new style of painting? Tonychatism perhaps?

There's a difference in being rude, offensive and just not being nice. Obviously your great intellect has failed in identifying these gaps. Now who's the smartass, Maestro?

I think you misunderstand. I am not here to tell people to turn veggie. I am just placing the fact.

You dun like my way of posting, that is your problem. YOu mean i have to be nice and humble to sinkie. But i do not think sinkie deserve such treatment.

Why should i treat a stupid coward nicely? You bunch of losers do not dare to stand up for your own country. when there is a rule there, you just bend down. NO wonder many sinkie are screwed.

When there are problems in your country, you do not even dare have a stand to take care of your land. That is no different from a traitor.

Worse still, being a coward in his own country and then go to other developing country and act like a smart ass king. If so smart ass, why bend down and let his own govt screw their ass in his own country.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is your nationality now? Thai? I doubt so :rolleyes:

Are you talking about yourself. You go Thailand, a developing country, and act like a smart ass king?

:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your nationality now? Thai? I doubt so :rolleyes:
Are you talking about yourself. You go Thailand, a developing country, and act like a smart ass king? :biggrin:

I thought the thread started quite benignly.. "what is your view?" Somehow it has degenerated into TC imposing HIS views on everybody else'. How not to incur wrath???:confused:

And why the angst against meat eaters? All the quoting from the bible to prove or disprove God's will too. But just to add one more to say that, really it's not what you eat, it's what you are.. here's another quote, if u permit :biggrin:

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man." Matt 15:11

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dinner Anyone?

Roast%20Lamb%20Sirloin%20with%20Coriander%20and%20Lime_big.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's your purpose here isn't it? To bash people for no reason. What facts have you placed besides baseless allegations? What constructive purpose does it serve? Its not a matter of liking or not liking what you post, its the content of your so called "facts" which are misconstrued ideas pieced together from some reports you read off the Internet which you do not even understand.

So are you a hero then? Tonychat? Show us how much of a hero you are. Did you ever rescue someone from an inferno? Stopped a armed robber?Are you a hero just because you voted for the opposition? Did you stand for election ever to serve the people around you? Did you stare death in the face before and not flinch? Are you non cowardly just because you don't pay CPF or taxes? You call people stupid? How smart are you? Is your IQ like 180?Are you a Mensa member? Did you write symphonies at the age of 8 or you invented a new style of painting? Tonychatism perhaps?

There's a difference in being rude, offensive and just not being nice. Obviously your great intellect has failed in identifying these gaps. Now who's the smartass, Maestro?

You like to put words into my mouth? What purpose? that is your own deduction.

YOu mean i have to give you a report of what i do in my life to show prove of your acknowledgment of my presence here? Who the hell do you think you are?

Up till now, i did't see a sinkie outshine other foreigners. What first world??

No balls to protest

Only know how to keep on complain.

those so-called christian talk about god but still eat meat when god say you mustn't eat it. worse still , insult other religion.

ball-licking those in power and look down those in developing world.

Is there anything that sinkie can outshine others in the world? Ur foreign table tennis player? Your own govt even look down on you because of your cowardice.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB tonychat stats :

dislikes :

1) everything about singapore
2) all christians
3) all meat eaters
4) anyone that who dares have a diff opinion from him

1) vegetarians
2) everything about thailand
3) his ladyboy
4) his arse kena fuck deep

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys i read that humans managed to evolved such huge brains due to meat eating.

Human ancestors were very small in stature and more ape like and of course had smaller brains they ate meat in greater quantities and hence grew larger brains.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys i read that humans managed to evolved such huge brains due to meat eating.

Human ancestors were very small in stature and more ape like and of course had smaller brains they ate meat in greater quantities and hence grew larger brains.

o.. that explains why CCB tonychat has such tiny weeney heads (both upper n lower heads):biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I
"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man." Matt 15:11

Talk to sinkies no need to give face.

Why give face to a coward?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah lor... u want face very much..

until u ( and your clones ) gotta rate your own thread 5 stars.. but too bad i bring it down liao.. :biggrin::biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: die in thailand.. hahaha..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB Tonychat,

dinner time liao.. i must go find a nice place to eat some meat..:biggrin:

tomolo then i come back to hamtam u huh.. dun so lonely ok..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SInkie just need to learn from cartoon, too much words will confuse them:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GgZh58aVyk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GgZh58aVyk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If human beings have to eat meat to become smart, they won't be able to eat meat anyway. Cause before eating meat, they had to be smart enough to discover the use of fire and invent cooking utensils and hunting weapons. Monks must be idiots, and yet millions of meat eaters go to monks for advice.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like to put words into my mouth? What purpose? that is your own deduction.

YOu mean i have to give you a report of what i do in my life to show prove of your acknowledgment of my presence here? Who the hell do you think you are?

Up till now, i did't see a sinkie outshine other foreigners. What first world??

No balls to protest

Only know how to keep on complain.

those so-called christian talk about god but still eat meat when god say you mustn't eat it. worse still , insult other religion.

ball-licking those in power and look down those in developing world.

Is there anything that sinkie can outshine others in the world? Ur foreign table tennis player? Your own govt even look down on you because of your cowardice.

Brother, I think a month of being a vegetarian would could you down.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If human beings have to eat meat to become smart, they won't be able to eat meat anyway. Cause before eating meat, they had to be smart enough to discover the use of fire and invent cooking utensils and hunting weapons.

Wah i am impressed by your wisdom and intelligence, You are sure one of those unsinkified ones.

SInkieland got hope liao....

thank you thank you