• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unbelievable!! PAP does not track PRs withrawing CPF!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is bullshit!. How difficult can it be to pull the figures from CPF's record? Are we living in the 19th century?

CPF uses Microsoft Access for their database ...implemented by a $2 company owned by PAP stalwarts. That's why CPF can't provide sinkees with lots of info.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
On whether they can return to Singapore to work, Mr Tan said evaluations will be done to determine their suitability.

The Government will look into their track record and history before making a decision, Mr Tan added.

Of course they will be allowed back easily, they are much needed FT's after all to create jobs for Singaporeans. How nice is it to be an FT, jobs, no NS, own property, withdraw CPF....Sinkies?:*:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once leave singapore, all ties must be cut for locals, why FT special????

It's because FT Tua kee

Driver%20main.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, this is really a pack of bullshit. With all transactions done being computerized, it's only a matter of a few keystrokes before they are captured in its database.

Tan Chuan Jin is just a bare faced liar to the core.
He should have the bolls to say they don't want to release the info.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sinkies are really fucked with people like this ruling over them. When will sinkies ever learn?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried looking for the article and found that while the thumbnail to it can be located on TODAY via google, the thumbnail leads nowhere. Censored.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, this is really a pack of bullshit. With all transactions done being computerized, it's only a matter of a few keystrokes before they are captured in its database.

Notice the dissimulation. They don't . Not that they cannot.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that is dishonest. One has to fill a special form for withdrawal. Its not like buying cinema ticket. Your particulars and the reasons as well documentary proof for leaving Singapore as well as Tax obligations all come into play.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SAP paper general got track how many soldiers died or tinks destroyed or not?

He has provened that the whole bunch of MP recruits from SAF are useless, starting from LHL.

Ah! and can take his son LYH to fuck his father that his SAF still used outdated military equipment.

...................but trust me when I tell you they track sinkie withdrawals like a jew tracks his portfolio.

SINGAPORE: The Government does not track the number of Permanent Residents (PRs) who withdraw their CPF monies when they leave Singapore for good, said Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin in Parliament on Thursday (May 29).

As for property, he said there is nothing to stop PRs from continuing to own property in Singapore, even if they have left.

On whether they can return to Singapore to work, Mr Tan said evaluations will be done to determine their suitability.

The Government will look into their track record and history before making a decision, Mr Tan added.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I tried looking for the article and found that while the thumbnail to it can be located on TODAY via google, the thumbnail leads nowhere. Censored.

Really? So fast? Must have happened right after I posted it on SBF. Papsmearer strikes again!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Next, they will say they don't track parking tickets, they don't track MP salaries, they don't track amount of taxes owing, etc. What a blatant fucking lie.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is this obsession about retiring? you are not suppose to retire because you're in singapore, no retirement amount can let you survive the cost of living here, if you want to retire go elsewhere... my boss already 63 and still want to work or else he got nothing to do even with his money.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
what is this obsession about retiring? you are not suppose to retire because you're in singapore, no retirement amount can let you survive the cost of living here, if you want to retire go elsewhere... my boss already 63 and still want to work or else he got nothing to do even with his money.

If they take back their CPF, they can go to another country to retire, right? Which part of this don't u understand?