• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA URGENT! Reviving Tg Pagar GRC contest team now! Only lack your help!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be born with a silver spoon or you must be someone who dont need to spend much on household, doesnt own a hdb flat with loans,bills to pay or you dont even see a doctor or your parents are healthy that you dont need to afford for their medical bills and pay medical bills.

that is why you keep saying some opposition dont have the abilities to pay for the deposits for the elections. but do you know that the PAP are living on our money and they call the shot? they got high salaries so that their PAP party have so much of our money so deposits to them are not an issue. also some ministers can even send their family to overseas to see doctors. tell me PAP got pay for their own bills or not??? house free, handphone bills ah gong pay, what else they really earn on their own sweats? but we or rather the opposition earn their sweat money the party sell newsletter to raise funds for the election. they even started their activities long ago to get ready for this coming election and not at the last minute.

Am I born with a silver spoon? I believe I've stated a few times before my family owns a food stall in Chinatown. The stall sell cheap food like Fried Beehoon, Porridge and Yam Cake. We probably have more regular customers who are in the bottom of the pay scale then most pple. Do I know about the poor? Besides having contact with these group of pple I also have an uncle who is disabled from the waist down and current lives on welfare, yes I know a thing or 2. My family would at best be in the lower mid to middle income bracket.

Why do I keep questioning the ability of opposition to pay the deposit? Unlike many of you here whom I am assuming are at least Diploma holders or NUS grad, I was a freaking poly dropout. I served the army and started working with just a fucking O-levels. Unlike you guys I have to climb up from the very bottom. I am exactly the sort of guy that doesn't fit into PAP's demographic of scholars and high fliers. I know more then anyone else how it feels to have to start from the bottom up. My starting pay was nothing to shout about, I started from a lowly pay of 1200 hardly enough to feed myself. I studied part time, worked my way up. within 3 years of working I climb up to a pay of $1800. Even at $1800 I managed to put aside $300 a month and give some money to my parents. Are U telling me these jokers coming here cannot enough to even accomplish that simple feat? How hard is it to put aside $300 a month. My own personal experience tells me it's not that hard even when my pay was below that of an average diploma holder. Are U telling me these jokers are not even competent enough to accomplish that? Yes I am a lot better off now. But I know exactly how it was before I am what I am today. Just in case you think I am making this up as I went along, I happen to blog this a while back. Now that my personal blog have been made public, I'm not afraid to share it

The story of my life

If some idiot cannot even accomplish the simple task of setting aside $300 a month. Are U comfortable letting him handle the lives of thousands? U can hate PAP all you want but please do everyone, but do not take the lives of thousands and treat it as a joke.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends and colleagues asked me why I was so emotional about this. I am angry because unlike many of you guys I care for my country. I want to see opposition in Parliament. HOWEVER I only want to see quality opposition in Parliament. Not a bunch of idiots who cannot even save up 16K in 5 Fucking years. KNN $300 a month also cannot save up meh? Who the hell is willing to trust idiots like these who cannot even afford to set aside $300 a month. Which party have you ever heard of in the whole fucking world that needs to borrow manpower from another party. This kind of pathetic party U dare to trust meh?

Am I the only one left who have any common sense left. How am I suppose to trust someone who is so fucking incompetent with the thousands of lives in my GRC???? The jokers are downright insulting my intelligence and that of my entire ward. I know many of you hate PAP, I have some problems with them too, but it's never bad enough to want to ruin your country over. I wrote a lengthy piece previously precisely because a lot of pple take this GE as a joke. This is precisely the kind of opposition party we need to eliminate. This are the idiots who drag the entire opposition movement back. Obviously it all goes down the drain coz NONE of you can look pass your hatred and see the logic in it. We need to VOTE WISELY. WISELY also applies to looking at Opposition candidates judge whether they are qualified to do the job!!!! U need to vote in capable pple!!!! Are U jokers so blinded by hatred that you cannot even see how wrong this entire Tanjong Pagar fiasco was handled?????

I guess some pple in this country IS beyond saving, I have never condone the use of the word but maybe I was wrong, perhaps Sinkies REALLY DO exist!!!!
I understand your concerns over the qualities of the opposition you are voting.
Are you saying if a TOP quality team betterest than CSM and all the current top guns, your single vote will definitely determine the fate of Tg Pagar?
Come on, LKY is no easy meat. Even if the opp win, your life is not going to be ruin overnight. All the functional systems are in place and life will go on as usual.

"Are U jokers so blinded by hatred that you cannot even see how wrong this entire Tanjong Pagar fiasco was handled????? "
Are you so brain washed by PAP that qualities of the candidates are so important?

This is exactly what the PAP want the voters to feel and think wisely according to their indoctrinations.
We have been in this trap for too long and it's time we put qualities aside and bring in a few clowns into parliament to bend their arms.
It seems to me you are too comfortable in wherever you are and you are afraid of changes.
Let's face it, even if the oppositions were to win every seat and kick the PAP out, there is still no need to worry, perhaps a kneejerk reaction to the stock market,
our lives and Singapore will still move on. When the next election comes people will notice whether their lives have improve or not under the new gov. From there they have the choice and liberty to choose, from their experience, who is good and who is fool.
The dirty tactics used by PAP have driven away a lot of good and top quality people and if we are still hallucinating over the qualities imposed by them, we are doomed further.
Now is the time for CHANGE!

dankos

fat ass pap dog,

looking at your pui cheebye photo, u must be a very well-fed pig. :oIo::oIo:

fuck u pap dog. stop asking others not to vote for oppo. chow cheebye:oIo:

dankos

......... PAP no. 1 internet doggie,

seriously u have been thoroughly exposed here already. no need to pretend what fuck neutral anymore. let me do a recap of what u did here trying to gain advantage for your pap masters :

1) 1st step, encourage opposition to fight with each other other than fight against PAP. try to instigate 3 or multi-corner fights.

2) 2nd step. when step 1 fails, resort to name calling. criticise whichever party that choses to give way to another oppo party. say they run away, no balls etc.

3) 3rd step. ask oppo to send in their strongest team to tg pagar. every1 knows pap strongest team is probably in tp. MM is still there and the old folks in tp still think it is qing dynasty. they will vote him. lily neo is probably 1 of the better pap mps. the other few pap guys are hardly noobs. by asking oppo to send their A team there, this pap dog is trying to kill off the best of the oppos. when fighting a war as a severe underdog, it is wisest for the oppo to send their strongest team to fight against pap weakest team. this pap dog knows that & thus keep edging oppo to send their strongest team to go headon with MM & team.

4) 4th step. forbids any1 other than residents living at the constituency to go to that area's oppo rally. he wants oppo rally to be a non-event. he is damn scare to see the crowds in oppo rallies. u dun see him asking ppl not to attend pap's rally.

5) 5th step. ask u to spolit your vote instead of voting for 'good' oppo. keep saying only wp is worth voting. keep saying dun oppose just for the sake of opposing. pap dog aren't u supporting pap just for the sake of supporting? fuck u pap dog, wp cannot be everywhere. and any party other than pap is good enough!

6) 6th step and is also the pap internet dogs favorite step. sow discord among oppo. 'A' pretend to be supporter of wp and whack nsp. 'B' pretend to be supporter of SDP and whack RP etc.

fellow singaporeans. in real life we can do our part by voting for opposition parties. in internet pls help to fuck up these pap dogs. pls do not choose to spoilt your vote (or even worse vote pap) should the oppo of your liking did not compete in your area. by joining oppo, they have made a huge sacrifice. we need to do our part by giving them our support. thank u.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand your concerns over the qualities of the opposition you are voting.
Are you saying if a TOP quality team betterest than CSM and all the current top guns, your single vote will definitely determine the fate of Tg Pagar?
Come on, LKY is no easy meat. Even if the opp win, your life is not going to be ruin overnight. All the functional systems are in place and life will go on as usual.

"Are U jokers so blinded by hatred that you cannot even see how wrong this entire Tanjong Pagar fiasco was handled????? "
Are you so brain washed by PAP that qualities of the candidates are so important?

This is exactly what the PAP want the voters to feel and think wisely according to their indoctrinations.
We have been in this trap for too long and it's time we put qualities aside and bring in a few clowns into parliament to bend their arms.
It seems to me you are too comfortable in wherever you are and you are afraid of changes.
Let's face it, even if the oppositions were to win every seat and kick the PAP out, there is still no need to worry, perhaps a kneejerk reaction to the stock market,
our lives and Singapore will still move on. When the next election comes people will notice whether their lives have improve or not under the new gov. From there they have the choice and liberty to choose, from their experience, who is good and who is fool.
The dirty tactics used by PAP have driven away a lot of good and top quality people and if we are still hallucinating over the qualities imposed by them, we are doomed further.
Now is the time for CHANGE!

You're assuming the Opposition can take over outright. What if that doesn't happen. What if we are left with half of the Parliament each and what if the opposition half also contain the jokers in my ward or similar. Have you thought of that? These are decision makers. They are the ones who are going to rule our lives. For all your hatred of LKY, U and me both know that at the very least he is very capable of running a country. I do not mind voting for the opposition. Should someone of CSM or SLim caliber were to contest here, I would be more then happy to cast my vote for them. However they are not, we are stuck with a bunch of jokers who can't set aside $300 a month. We are stuck with a bunch of jokers whose ball shrunk and changed their minds about wanting to contest. U probably have it easy, your opposition are not these bunch of jokers. What happens if they really win in this ward and the rest of the country is still in PAP hands. I wouldn't have anything to fear if it was in the capable hands of Chiam or Low, But I WOULD BE STUCK WITH A BUNCH OF MONKEYS!!!!

dankos

pap dog,

lky capable of running country? he cannot even walk steadily for long. fuck u lah. whichever oppo comes to yr ward, u will find 1001 excuses not to vote for them. if low is the 1 coming, u will say u prefer chiam. if chiam come, then u will ask why not sylvia.

not only that, pap dog u try to instigate others to do likewise. u have no lumpar. fuck u. pap dog means pap dog. no need pretend. tio lei lo mo.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap dog,

lky capable of running country? he cannot even walk steadily for long. fuck u lah. whichever oppo comes to yr ward, u will find 1001 excuses not to vote for them. if low is the 1 coming, u will say u prefer chiam. if chiam come, then u will ask why not sylvia.

not only that, pap dog u try to instigate others to do likewise. u have no lumpar. fuck u. pap dog means pap dog. no need pretend. tio lei lo mo.

By the way, if the old man cannot get it up, he is technically impotent. We need potent people in Parliament.

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros, char-azn parent have stall in chinatown leh. alot of people buy from his parent and char anz get along with alot of people in those lower income category. this is exactly the same tactics PAP is using, remember what PAP MPs said during election time- they said all the citizens are very happy with the MP and his groups the citizens have expressed good responses. but the actual fact is the other way round.

char-azn, your parent have a stall sell bee hoon and blar blar blar. but that does not mean you get to know many of them. they come to your stall to buy what they want to eat. if your stall sell bee hoon that does not mean you are selling the best bee hoon in the whole chinatown. get this clear.

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
char- azn, why not you ask your parent to sell Mee siam mai hum. if your parent sell that i can tell you the response with the PAP and the bonds with PAP will be greater. the person who invented this food is AssLOOn. you can por him also mah so in parliament he can help you marketing your stall in chinatown too.:biggrin:

dankos

bros, char-azn parent have stall in chinatown leh. alot of people buy from his parent and char anz get along with alot of people in those lower income category. this is exactly the same tactics PAP is using, remember what PAP MPs said during election time- they said all the citizens are very happy with the MP and his groups the citizens have expressed good responses. but the actual fact is the other way round.

char-azn, your parent have a stall sell bee hoon and blar blar blar. but that does not mean you get to know many of them. they come to your stall to buy what they want to eat. if your stall sell bee hoon that does not mean you are selling the best bee hoon in the whole chinatown. get this clear.

fatty pap dog telling people his life (sob) story.:biggrin: he really think he is a candidate for the GE or what fuck :biggrin:

ooi fat pap dog, u so poor how the hell u get so fat?? u makan all the leftover bee hoon is it? or your parents cook bee hoon with too much lard:eek:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're assuming the Opposition can take over outright. What if that doesn't happen. What if we are left with half of the Parliament each and what if the opposition half also contain the jokers in my ward or similar. Have you thought of that? These are decision makers. They are the ones who are going to rule our lives. For all your hatred of LKY, U and me both know that at the very least he is very capable of running a country. I do not mind voting for the opposition. Should someone of CSM or SLim caliber were to contest here, I would be more then happy to cast my vote for them. However they are not, we are stuck with a bunch of jokers who can't set aside $300 a month. We are stuck with a bunch of jokers whose ball shrunk and changed their minds about wanting to contest. U probably have it easy, your opposition are not these bunch of jokers. What happens if they really win in this ward and the rest of the country is still in PAP hands. I wouldn't have anything to fear if it was in the capable hands of Chiam or Low, But I WOULD BE STUCK WITH A BUNCH OF MONKEYS!!!!

It makes no diff whether the opp wins half or all. The important thing is we need a change! If the opp wins half, PAP will wake up and correct themselve and if the opp wins all, the people will wake up and start to scrutinize each individual performance for future action. Isn't this a win-win situation? Like I said earlier you haven't got the guts to face changes and at times become hysterical towards your own imaginary situations which is not favorable to you.
Stay with the monkeys, clowns and jokers for 5 years if need to. Alternatively you may consider, after this election, shifting to Hougang or any other place and cast your decisive vote to your favorite candiddate.

dankos

Stay with the monkeys, clowns and jokers for 5 years if need to. Alternatively you may consider, after this election, shifting to Hougang or any other place and cast your decisive vote to your favorite candiddate.

no use lah. that fat pap dog if staying in hougang will say ltk no good, why chiam or sylvia no come. he is actually not interested in all this, his purpose here is just to whack the oppo.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
revolution_with_fist.jpg

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest news- tanjong pagar is in for contest. saw 1 post in this forum that the deposits is already settled posted at 1.55pm(the time in alfresco)

awaiting uncle yap confirmation.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The situation by 10pm. it is confusing. due to 2-3 dozens of helpers helping.

A lady looks very positive to help $5-10k, but she stays far west, and afraid to be seen. So the arrangement to collect / meet is hanging now. I am trying to help meet.

If this one is through I am sure the gap closed. We are not too far from target as it is.

But money is NOT in our hand yet. I can not consider that amount being in. Fear cock up, I am informing the forum that gap not yet closed.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ooi fat pap dog, u so poor how the hell u get so fat?? u makan all the leftover bee hoon is it? or your parents cook bee hoon with too much lard:eek:

http://char-azn.xanga.com/

9765119b6390a1fc424b2a99bd19776077c47db.jpg

Video Games
Games I Play: Too many to name
Consoles: PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii
Nationality: Singaporean
Religion: Agnostic
Interests: Games, Animes, Movies, Reading, Travelling

:biggrin::eek:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For everyone's info, this char anz is a dishonest character.

To carry on arguments, he twists and turns like a slippery snake. Lying is a natural gift.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - TP GRC needs nomination suppoters</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Manro55 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:01 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>48778.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt id=msgtxt_1>http://www.facebook.com/nicoleseahnsp?sk=wall#

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Alex Cheng Wei Ray[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Latest Updates! I just finished talking to Mr Ng on the phone, the election deposits has been settled and now they are asking for donations for the campaign and rallies BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, they need people staying in Tanjong Pagar GRC to be to support their nominations! Please private message me if you live in Tanjong Pagar GRC and is willing to sign on the nomination paper for them to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC![/FONT]

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 4/26/2011 10:02 am ET by Manro55</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt noWrap width="24%"> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde noWrap align=middle width="50%"> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right width="25%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>