• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA URGENT! Reviving Tg Pagar GRC contest team now! Only lack your help!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, if tomorrow indeed we have all the constituencies contested, you will go down in singapore history as the man behind who make this happen.
Most importantly, your effort to unite the opposition to avoid three corned fights and stand together to contest all the PAP wards will be remembered and applauded.
If this really happen, it will mark a major milestone to a democratic election where all the citizens have a chance to vote.
This will set an example and pave the way for future elections with full opposition unity.
We thank you for your effort.
We are all hoping to hear the good news tomorrow!

Whole SG is writing a new page of history.

Now we take care of Business 1st.

Tomorrow, I need experienced TEMP ELECTION AGENTS 2 each @ AMK + Tg Pagar + Pasir Ris Pungol

SMS me volunteers!

Duty only for tomorrow at nomination centers:

Singapore Chinese Girls Sch (Bk Timah)
Deyi Sec Sch (AMK st 42)
Bedok View Sec Sch (Bedok South Ave 3)

Do WHAT?

Ultra Simple - ashier supporters and instruct them into nomination centers orderly and assemble around opposition candidate as cheering crowd. You backup nominators must be among there.

Police might not allow any general public inside. So TEMP ELECTION AGENTS acting on behalf of candidates are necessary to bring and authorize oppo supporter to enter nomination centers. That means the security police will then deem you as organized by opposition's candidates - PAp have the same - they bring hundreds each GE.

This duty only for 2 hours tomorrow. For subsequent days of GE, we will need to get other agents.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've already made my decision on SDA almost 1 month back

:biggrin:

http://char-azn.xanga.com/

Vote wisely, we need to stop all these nonsense. If the opposition cannot do it themselves, let us do it for them!!!! Don't let your hatred for the ruling party blind you from making the right decision. If the opposition parties send jokers or the parties like SDP, SDA or RP which itself is a joke. Do not vote for them. If you refuse to vote PAP, spoil your vote. Let your vote tell them that we will not stand for this nonsense.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You PAP bootlicker, why you bother about raising money, go bend down and wait for PAP MP to come and fuck yr arse.

I'm from Tanjong Pagar. I want to vote as much as the next guy but I want a credible opposition not a bunch of jokers

If they cant even come up with a bit of money themselves. U have to question the candidate's ability

If the party isn't even able to get enough candidates to form it's own political team to contest a GRC and instead need to "borrow" from someone else. You need to question the party's capability

At the end of the day, it's a fucking waste of time for everyone involved. The candidates, CMI, the party CMI, waste time of the voters to choose between the 2. Uncle Yap, if U cannot convice credible pple from WP or NSP to come, don't come here and waste my fucking time

dankos

http://char-azn.xanga.com/

9765119b6390a1fc424b2a99bd19776077c47db.jpg

Video Games
Games I Play: Too many to name
Consoles: PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii
Nationality: Singaporean
Religion: Agnostic
Interests: Games, Animes, Movies, Reading, Travelling

:biggrin::eek:

alamak u. put my avatar pic so big. paiseh u know.

now everyone knows pig really can fly ok :eek::biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
___________Don't take it lightly, I am asking all forumers to help me recruit nominators to the nomination centers & SMS me to confirm. Don't let PAp walkover![/SIZE]

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U've taken that out of context. U missed out the part where I told them to vote WP and NSP

CB a dog is still a dog. That does not make you a lesser dog. When people go into your lan jiao blog which i am sure they have by now, they can see. :biggrin:

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a pity that your call to revive Tg Pagar was not fulfilled. SDA people late by 35 seconds? PKMS prevent members from contesting there?

These people have just prevented from history making of all seats contested in Spore for the first time in so many years.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok... anyone was dumb enough to throw money at this uncle yappie??? and made charchar the running look like a wise man??!?! fucking stupid siah.