• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to the NEW owner of 202 Lornie Rd

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if no one wishes to grasp the full facts of the case. law suit, then pls come down to high court 19-21 mar and hear for yourself, if not postponed again.

once u have the full facts, put yourself in my shoes because once you are in my shoes with ALL the facts of the case, you are already as good as FOOked and dead if you do not defend. and that leaves the door wide open for a 3rd and / or 4th lawsuit to actually kill you

its not about pride or more money,

grasp the facts and then u will know that i am trying to live my life with no intereferece or easy access to FOOk and kill me

AS FOR THE MATTER IN HAND,

i am looking for a safer place to park my vehicle becuase that is the reality
i am seliing the flat and want to conserve cash until i finish with trial and know what my options are

so pls dont go around slandering me implying that i am suing my family for more money ,
that i got money and the others didnt etc et c etc
or that i cannot write or even admit who my family is

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good point.

But these professions are biggest liars. They will meet at their exclusive clubs and discuss the case already, in some cases inside the chamber and the presiding judge give instructions or hints. You see them on TV crime serials and they are real.

Say less to your lawyer. All you have to do is to let your lawyers figure out the case and make him work for you, not against you. The more you say the less credible he has on you. These bastard professionals are going for your money, whether you win or lose they get paid. Also 60% of them don't get paid full amount of the bill the charge.

Their bills are jack up high enough to cover their loss (as if). These people are no better than sub contractors.

Legal industry is something which must be exposed of their dirty dealings, no diff to politicians.

What integrity of the legal are they protecting anyway? There is no integrity from day one when their worker (lawyers) are crooks charging exorbitant fees for doing little works.

good luck...i hope your lawyers have advised you honestly about the chances of your case..

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wendy,
Sometimes letting go is a far greater power than defending or hanging on. - Eckhart Tolle
Your mother has an expiration date. PM me if you want, I have a similar experience. I understand your need for closure.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We believe Wendy did not initiate the civil law suit. The one that initiated the legal law suit are losers. You should to go them.

Wendy is there to defend, as in defendant as in opposition in politic.

I think there is more to it than the house, there is a PAP MP involved which is PAP cronies a 'Yes' woman to toe the party line. She cannot represent the peoples' voice and is a useless bumpkin for the PAP elect MP under the intimidating and unfair GRC election system.

These PAP MPs are not there for the people but for the greed $M paycheck presented to by no other person LKY.

It is perhaps good to see how the outcome will be "PAP crony MP vs common people" over asset and how the judiciary system perform.

Dear Wendy,
Sometimes letting go is a far greater power than defending or hanging on. - Eckhart Tolle
Your mother has an expiration date. PM me if you want, I have a similar experience. I understand your need for closure.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Wendy,

did u read? i cant "let go" as u say beuase then the door is wide open to kill me with a 3rd and 4th suit, grasp what i am being sued for and u will understand

and if u did grasp, u will know that it doesnt end with so called expiration... if u know what i mean
thats another reason i have to defend

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
did u read? i cant "let go" as u say beuase then the door is wide open to kill me with a 3rd and 4th suit, grasp what i am being sued for and u will understand

and if u did grasp, u will know that it doesnt end with so called expiration... if u know what i mean
thats another reason i have to defend

just burn everything down....life will be better

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Wendy is this you?

wendychan-200x300.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy...what you waiting for...just burn the fucking house down!

The new owner has got nothing to do with it. It is none of his/their business and for all we know the house might belong to a company and not a person, to teardown for another buulding. What the fuck they care for someone who "used" to stay there long time ago. Normal people don't approach new owners of a residence already sold and ask for favours. Do you? Of course not, except there are a few strange people who think it is ok to do so.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new owner has got nothing to do with it. It is none of his/their business and for all we know the house might belong to a company and not a person, to teardown for another buulding. What the fuck they care for someone who "used" to stay there long time ago. Normal people don't approach new owners of a residence already sold and ask for favours. Do you? Of course not, except there are a few strange people who think it is ok to do so.

Spot on. NORMAL being the emphasis there. If she so willing to openly, publicly and continuously slander her family, what more a stranger whose reputation will be put at risk by goodness knows what antics she might pull off next.