• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 filthy cunt tenants left condo in a mess and run road. Guess the race of these filth?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I speculate that the three girls on student-passes, working in KTV, got to run road, that's why they broke lease.

In the next few months, a lot of KTV gals and mummies will invade Singapore. There will be significantly more China gals (less fun) in our KTVs because Singapore customs don't really stop them like Vietnamese KTV gals this year.

I expect more catfights between Vietnam ladies and them.
May I know the market rate now ? Cheaper or more expensive ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The agent expect not to spent a single cent for this handling and takeover.

Sometimes I don't understand why they expect the tenant to clean up the mess for you.
clean up is easy. repairing busted pipes, electrical appliances’ damage, gutting the kitchen due to pest infestation and permanent stains are harder and more costly. my biggest and most costly fix was redoing 2 baths entirely from scratch after previous tenant changed a plumbing feature inside a wall without my consent. it was made of plastic and it cracked causing a leak behind the wall.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know the market rate now ? Cheaper or more expensive ?
still not cheap. Mummy $100, minimal hugging at mid-tier KTVs, at least $200-300. Living expense higher now, so i go to KTV pubs to drink now now, no mummies, $50 per lady (minimal hugging).

For those seeking to be raped by the ladies for $200-300 tips, there are still a few outlets but we used to pay $50-150 a few years ago.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
clean up is easy. repairing busted pipes, electrical appliances’ damage, gutting the kitchen due to pest infestation and permanent stains are harder and more costly. my biggest and most costly fix was redoing 2 baths entirely from scratch after previous tenant changed a plumbing feature inside a wall without my consent. it was made of plastic and it cracked causing a leak behind the wall.
The plumbing feature behind the wall shares the same DNA as the landlord. The plumbing feature watched the chio tenant bathing and rubbing her body during every shower, so buay tahan until it started leaking on its own. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

3 female university student tenants leave rented West Coast condo unit in disarray after ending lease early​

The property agent will increase the security deposit from now on.
Belmont Lay |
clock.png
May 05, 2024, 12:45 PM

tenants-from-hell-singapore-west-coast.jpg

Telegram
Whatsapp
Three female tenants, who are university students, are accused of leaving their rented condominium apartment in Singapore in a state of disarray before ending their lease early and returning to their home country.

Their antics angered the real estate agent who oversaw the tenancy agreement.

The 44-year-old real estate agent, Eric Yeo, took a video to show the state of the Parc Riviera condominium unit at West Coast Vale following the handover process.

The video was put up online in an attempt to condemn the trio for not cleaning up the premises and returning it to its original state before vacating it.

The women have since become uncontactable.

S$5,500 per month​

Yeo told Shin Min Daily News that the three-bedroom apartment was rented by three university students in their 20s in July 2023 for S$5,500 per month.

It was supposed to be rented out for one year, but the trio left early in April 2024.

"The university course they studied lasted 10 months, so they left early at the end of April, and we did not refund the one-month deposit," Yeo said.

"On April 30, it was agreed that the tenants and I would be present in the afternoon for the handover, but they left that day."

"I saw the condition of the house when I got there," he added.

Breaking the lease early implied the S$5,500 deposit would be forfeited.

What happened​

The video footage showed the extent of the mess.

There was a pair of underwear hanging in the cabinet in the bedroom, a bag of sanitary napkins in the drawer, a backpack hanging behind the door, and a lot of garbage on the floor.

tenants-from-hell-singapore-west-coast-01.jpg
via Eric Yeo

tenants-from-hell-singapore-west-coast-03.jpg
via Eric Yeo

tenants-from-hell-singapore-west-coast-02.jpg
via Eric Yeo

tenants-from-hell-singapore-west-coast-04.jpg
via Eric Yeo

There were also numerous paper bags and water bottles in the living room.

Instant noodles, dried food and half-used condiments were left next to the kitchen stove.
Kitchen utensils, pots and bowls were scattered everywhere, while ice cream and other food piled up in the refrigerator.
The kitchen sink was dirty and the faucet appeared damaged.

A light in a toilet had fallen off.

Yeo said in an exasperated manner: "Still don't understand how can people live in this kind of condition, seriously."

Did not get back to property agent​

The property agent said he contacted one of the tenants and she said she would discuss it with the other two tenants before contacting him.

He said they then left him hanging and did not get back to him.

The unit will be rented out in July, and the cleaning and repair costs could add up to S$2,000, Shin Min reported.

Yeo said it would have been acceptable if the tenants asked for help in advance to clean the place before the handover and these issues could have been resolved early on.

But they just decided to "pat their bums and leave", he said, using a Mandarin phrase to mean to leave without seeing to things being properly done.

In the video, Yeo said to the camera: "It's going to be a tough time to pass it over to the next tenant".

"If any of the students who are going to rent a unit, I will definitely charge more security deposit than the usual rate," he also said.

I guess chink

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The plumbing feature behind the wall shares the same DNA as the landlord. The plumbing feature watched the chio tenant bathing and rubbing her body during every shower, so buay tahan until it started leaking on its own. :biggrin:
at least it’s flexible. can contract and sexpand depending on wetness and heat index.