• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to the NEW owner of 202 Lornie Rd

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, u r a sick piece of shit. why dun u take revenge and become owner of the place? Why u so no backbone? I suggest u burn the whole place down. if wendy cannot have, others also cannot have.

but the hosue belongs to a new owner, and i am asking for his help
to become owner of the place, u have at least 25 million?

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just advertise in the newspaper to make it more effective. One page ad will definitely get all the attention you want.:rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ads cost money
i would rather save that for a full page ad when im dead, and it wont be an obituary

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand why can't the TS let an old woman do as she sees fit. Yes, the decision to sell was influenced by her children. Yes, there is bad blood between the illegitimate child and the old woman's kids. Afterall, she needs to take care of her immediate offspring.

Such is human nature, the instinct to take care of immediate offspring to ensure the money in the family, stays with the family. At least they had the decency to give her even a portion of the profits when legally she was entitled to nothing.

Rather than walk away happy with a windfall that many less fortunate Singaporeans, myself included, cannot even see in a lifetime, she wants to squander it on lawsuits that only poor people like me can only shake our heads in silence as they revel in such frivolity

Seriously, the house was never meant to be hers nor was anyone obligated allow her to stay for as long as she did, afterall, she is adult enough to have used that million dollars to make even more money and lead a happier life as the ultimate "revenge".

Just makes me sick in the gut thinking how much of that million bucks could be put into better use by the less privileged.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't understand why can't the TS let an old woman do as she sees fit. Yes, the decision to sell was influenced by her children. Yes, there is bad blood between the illegitimate child and the old woman's kids. Afterall, she needs to take care of her immediate offspring.

Such is human nature, the instinct to take care of immediate offspring to ensure the money in the family, stays with the family. At least they had the decency to give her even a portion of the profits when legally she was entitled to nothing.

Rather than walk away happy with a windfall that many less fortunate Singaporeans, myself included, cannot even see in a lifetime, she wants to squander it on lawsuits that only poor people like me can only shake our heads in silence as they revel in such frivolity

Seriously, the house was never meant to be hers nor was anyone obligated allow her to stay for as long as she did, afterall, she is adult enough to have used that million dollars to make even more money and lead a happier life as the ultimate "revenge".

Just makes me sick in the gut thinking how much of that million bucks could be put into better use by the less privileged.

i am being sued i never sued anyone
and i cant help it if u are jeaplus of the one million. each family is difernt fiancnially

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in any case, TS is selling the flat and is looking for a safe r place to park the van

just because its not convetional to stay in the van, then i must be a FOOking asshole

just becuase i dont do what everyone think s i should do and that is to rent a room then im a FOOking asshole...

what the FOOking FOOk, with attitude like that, unless i do what peoplethink is right, then i am always a FOOking asshole

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am being sued i never sued anyone
and i cant help it if u are jeaplus of the one million. each family is difernt fiancnially

Listen to yourself, you sound like a brat, nothing like the person who rode 2000km for charity.

You should have taken the money and made something out of it, made more, become even happier.

Instead, you had to shit on the table you ate from, thinking your warped sense of self-entitlement made your actions above the law.

Time to grow up and escape with what little dignity you have left.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah, BTW, do you even notice that those here cheering you on are just here to laugh AT you as you feed their appetite for salacious gossip?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah, BTW, do you even notice that those here cheering you on are just here to laugh AT you as you feed their appetite for salacious gossip?

Since she wants it that way we leave her alone. I don't see any reason for any of us to say more. In the end she's gonna do what she's gonna do. Leave her alone as nothing we say is going to be of any use whatsoever.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Listen to yourself, you sound like a brat, nothing like the person who rode 2000km for charity.

You should have taken the money and made something out of it, made more, become even happier.

Instead, you had to shit on the table you ate from, thinking your warped sense of self-entitlement made your actions above the law.

Time to grow up and escape with what little dignity you have left.
my oh my, i sould sue u for slander and ask for 20 million or your falt or and then let it runt hru the system for over a year. u going to defend or let me get judgement by defualt

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
my oh my, i sould sue u for slander and ask for 20 million or your falt or and then let it runt hru the system for over a year. u going to defend or let me get judgement by defualt

defend for fuck...just burn everything... you going to lose anyway...so just go buy 20 litees of kerosence and burn everything down...