• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This New Paper picture today bothers me...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
HoChing.jpg

"so, i'm not so terok afterall eh?"

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh just look at that demure girl-next-door smile !

That must have swept Pinky's off his feet....until he tasted her famous pointy-finger !

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who say singaporeans have no sense of humour, lack imagination, and are not creative with words. The comments in this thread have conclusively proven you wrong

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VNZewxO_lfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>heres the video

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if kena forced to take this kind of stock then got to look for other aspects.....good cook...housekeeper...pleasant personality etc then as streetssmart73 says....' steal eat' elsewhere. Some plastic bags would be good too.

You are a very practical man. Remember, your parents and definitely your grandparents were put in this position many years ago and they have survived well. No wonder, we always dream of home cooked food when we don't have our appetite.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. yo, erect!
2. if kena forced, i shall chop it off:o
3. how to bonk even after covering its face with some newspaper.
4. sadplumpgal spotted leh!
5. one of them could also be some kinana hoh:rolleyes:

I though Kinana already has a couple of kids and is probably pregnant again with another one. Why need the makeover?