• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This New Paper picture today bothers me...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The photographer too. Almost any girl can look pretty with the right make up artist, hair stylist and photographer.

There is a saying: "There is no ugly woman, only lazy ones". If she couldn't be bothered, nothing can change her.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VNZewxO_lfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>heres the video

hi there

1. no offence.
2. i could not believe my eyes leh.
3. the outakes of the damn fugly, desperate & losers.
4. where did the media get such specimens?:biggrin:
5. this is how "glam" the individual can get?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya being practical is important...in a way its application of common sense and simple but important reasoning....it help AQ or Adversity Quotient which

goes a long way to help your survival skills.

You are a very practical man. Remember, your parents and definitely your grandparents were put in this position many years ago and they have survived well. No wonder, we always dream of home cooked food when we don't have our appetite.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't like that..........people can't choose their looks what...........

you can only say Ho Ching is ugly.............farking ugly in fact.............got money also don't go for surgery............

if one really looks damn fucking ugly. to borrow God's hands to do the surgery also will not help much. best to accept one's looks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
D3DFB415-1263-4ED8-A640-FE364C832D35-9850-00000758A7D9D140.jpg

She got a date :eek: