• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is quite personal , hope you don't mind

jw5

Loyal
Logisex - Logical Sex

Sex has to be absolutely logical..........

An old nick from the old ol SB Sex forum. Was thinking of what nick to use when I saw the "Logitech" logo on my keyboard.........
Great logic! :smile:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did the PAP help us may i know? they are just findind ways for us to help them make money , support ourself till old age even we are sick we also MUST have saving in CPF and don't ever think of getting any cents from them. You die they also dont care.

You can't blame everything to our great PAP government. They have already done alot to help us all. We all should not be too pampered and dependent on them, they are encouraging us to work hard and achieve every success we can. This should be the way rather to always blame here, there and everyone except yourself. 3 great cheers for our PAP! :smile:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My nick is simple. Everybody knows at least one person called Ah Guan

I'm an average sinkaporean guy who served NS

I was a fiery Ah Beng when younger... Now I still like to beo Ah Lians and go pubbing

Like more and more young working adults my eyes have opened and I question the future

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sounds like She How! So how are you bitch?

i don't know why my name is spelled the way it is, i think the nurse at Kendang Kerbau Hospital had some trouble with dialects. but nonetheless, i think there's more "zher" sound rather than "sher" sound. i'm not a language major, but that's as much as i can do. and by the way, i'm neither a female nor a canine, so no point insulting our female canine friend :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am soft spoken in real life. Pple always asked me to speak louder. Here on the net, I just like to Shout Out Loud.