• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is quite personal , hope you don't mind

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
_ but why did you choose the nick you use, or what is the reason behind ?

care to share brothers, sisters ?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Logisex - Logical Sex

Sex has to be absolutely logical..........

An old nick from the old ol SB Sex forum. Was thinking of what nick to use when I saw the "Logitech" logo on my keyboard.........

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
_ but why did you choose the nick you use, or what is the reason behind ?

care to share brothers, sisters ?

A nick shows some relation to you. An example for me, supporting the great PAP government behind helping we Singaporeans. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nick shows some relation to you. An example for me, supporting the great PAP government behind helping we Singaporeans. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

how did the PAP help us may i know? they are just findind ways for us to help them make money , support ourself till old age even we are sick we also MUST have saving in CPF and don't ever think of getting any cents from them. You die they also dont care.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to play PAC Man on my friend's computer. Every time when I start his computer I see "denzuko" appear before anything else. I like the name and adopted it.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should change your nick to PAPcocksucker or PAPcumswallower or PAPasslicker! More appropriate!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I an imposter or the Real Thing?

:biggrin:

I am sad kids don't know who Harry is.......
:confused:

I don't post often, but I am here everyday....
:wink:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Mine is actually wuqi25 from the old forum, but coz i accidentally cocked up email registration hehe so using wuqi256.

Wu Qi was regarded in the same light as Sun Wu and he also wrote a book regarding the art of war(different book from Sun Wu)

Wuqi = The name was taken from here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Qi

I identify a lot with him, despite all his good intentions and best efforts(except the way he treats his family), he, like Lord Shang Yang (Gongsun Yang) was killed at the end when their respective masters died. My luck is always as "good" as both gentlemen.

I admired the way he died though, "lum ju sei" with everyone else.

25 was the year i considered i reach my peak in life and since then, things have been downhill.

Since cannot use back wuqi25 so added a 6 behind hehe.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Piyai from the old forum.. it's Thai for Big Bro. Considering my age among young folks here, I think it's apt :biggrin:

Too quick fingered ended up in typo error.. that's why I ended up as Pia in the new forum :o:biggrin: