• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, now, for 7 pages there are a total of 140 posts, Leongsam posted 12 posts so 140-12 = 128 posts so for kopiuncle's contribution of 31 posts in the first 7 pages it should be 24.22%. I double and triple checked my spreadsheet I think the above numbers are ok.

But regardless of any recount kopiuncle's result is an overwhelming landslide without any doubt.

The post where you published your statistics was #145. The total number of posts considered should therefore be 144.

That kopiuncle is spamming threads in this forum day in and day out. What does one thread proof? What do you want to proof anyway?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The post where you published your statistics was #145. The total number of posts considered should therefore be 144.

That kopiuncle is spamming threads in this forum day in and day out. What does one thread proof? What do you want to proof anyway?

Oh no I mentioned only first 7 pages so 140 posts

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
so what does that mean to you or it it relevant to any discussion here?
you can even be a mole ..lol

my statement rejects the hypothesis made by forummer NeverSayDie. is it relevant? it seems relevant to me even as it isn't to you.
as of your suggestion that me being a mole, me will also categorically state that me is only an ordinary sinkie sheep, and me will continue to vote against the PAP and encourage others to do likewise until the MIW is out of absolute power. why such conviction if you may ask, it's because me reject the some of policies that the MIW had bulldozed through. not happy ah? dish out better policies lah! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The real one in Munich or some rip-off?

Already bought tickets long ago leaving and arriving on 29/9. So 30/9 and 1/10 in the festival, staying in Eurostar Book Hotel (walking distance to the tents in Theresienwiese) for 3 nights. My first time. The costumes looks cool.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhun bo? where to apply to be PAP IB? me hitting 10K posts soon, that's a cool half a million bucks! :p:p:p

You must suck up to kopiuncle lah ...got hierarchy one ...like SAF. Kopiuncle right up there ...he has people here sar kar him all the time.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already bought tickets long ago leaving and arriving on 29/9. So 30/9 and 1/10 in the festival, staying in Eurostar Book Hotel (walking distance to the tents in Theresienwiese) for 3 nights. My first time. The costumes looks cool.

3 days is just fine. Go easy on the beers though, the octoberfest brews are pretty strong and quite the sledgehammer if you are not used to it. Won't want to waste a day recovering from previous night with your schedule :smile:.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I expose bullshit.

hahahaha good one..IHP is very good, very intelligent, very colourful and contributes the most intellectual discussions here. he is not in your ignore list. IHP should be flattered. wauhahahaa!!!!!!!!...you are the german shepherd here.the secruity guard. good!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Depends on kopiuncle's moods ....if he takes his meds, everything also can. But he no take meds, alamak, he could even claim that you rape him. :biggrin:

winnie winnie winnie....i am a very rich old man liao.....now got money to buy meds liao....hippy hippy hippy!!!! hor say liao!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must suck up to kopiuncle lah ...got hierarchy one ...like SAF. Kopiuncle right up there ...he has people here sar kar him all the time.

aiyah pls dont flatter me so much lah
my little head is going to burst forth
the people atas will laugh till die
mai hai waa can or not...me just an old man hor

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Productive??? I call that being a low life spammer...

That must be the most inane social experiment i have seen so far.

haha low life spammer
empty vessel...aiyah whatever lah....kong kong kong....
this social experiment caught me by surprise
okay...anyway,it was nice while it lasts...continue to last
nice to see Joetys back :smile: