• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I kept asking myself this question, why do I still post in a pro-PAP website after reading what the owner of this website had said and I quote "The PAP IB are here at my invitation." found here #91

I do not expect this to be pro-opposition, if its neutral then its good enough for me. If this website has to come to a stage where a certain party need to be invited in rather that standing on its own to quell the owner's disagreement then I say to hell with this forum.

I said before I do not need to join an opposition forum but I certainly will not join a pro-PAP forum.

The likes of the kopi gang had won, of course with the invitation of the boss himself at last we know. Thank you Leongsam for telling us the truth and for me of course I had refused to accept this is happening until you confirmed. Thank you as I shall not waste anymore of my time.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro joety y bother this forum is pro or anti.
Just stay on lah.
it is the essence n fun of this forum that counts.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a pro PAP forum?
well, this is news to me. I never seen so many anti pap forummers posting garbage anywhere else.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a thankless balancing act. can't let rabid drunk cyberbullies run everyone out of town. the sheriff has to bring in the posse to keep drunks and bums at bay, and not allow the hatfields and mccoys to exterminate each other and destroy the town in the process. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I do not expect this to be pro-opposition, if its neutral then its good enough for me. .

That's exactly what I am doing.. trying to make the forum as neutral as possible!

The anti PAP brigade currently outnumbers govt supporters 10 to 1. I have no choice but to try to even out the odds by getting more PAP support.

It's hardly a new revelation. I've been offering $$, rep points etc for pro PAP contributions for the last 2 to 3 years in an attempt to balance the debate. The efforts have had limited success and the forum is still far from the 50/50 mix I would like to see.

If the forum swung too far towards the PAP camp and became no better than the shitty times with its pro government garbage ad nauseum, I'd then be courting the anti PAP brigade to counter the pro government propaganda.

You have to understand that generating pro PAP arguments on a daily basis all by myself can be exhausting. It also takes up valuable time which I'd rather spend doing something else more enjoyable. I see nothing wrong with trying to share this workload with other members.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, you offer money for pap propaganda posted even if the propaganda is untrue? and that makes the forum neutral? Most of the members here have posted factual comments and you make it as anti pap propaganda? Guess u are just like the pap, coal must be white because pap says so. So the truth is out, you are just a PAP cocksucker and is begging for PAP to shaft your ass as a reward your hard work in this forum. You love getting shafted

That's exactly what I am doing.. trying to make the forum as neutral as possible!

The anti PAP brigade currently outnumbers govt supporters 10 to 1. I have no choice but to try to even out the odds by getting more PAP support.

It's hardly a new revelation. I've been offering $$, rep points etc for pro PAP contributions for the last 2 to 3 years in an attempt to balance the debate. The efforts have had limited success and the forum is still far from the 50/50 mix I would like to see.

If the forum swung too far towards the PAP camp and became no better than the shitty times with its pro government garbage ad nauseum, I'd then be courting the anti PAP brigade to counter the pro government propaganda.

You have to understand that generating pro PAP arguments on a daily basis all by myself can be exhausting. It also takes up valuable time which I'd rather spend doing something else more enjoyable. I see nothing wrong with trying to share this workload with other members.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I kept asking myself this question, why do I still post in a pro-PAP website after reading what the owner of this website had said and I quote "The PAP IB are here at my invitation." found here #91

I do not expect this to be pro-opposition, if its neutral then its good enough for me. If this website has to come to a stage where a certain party need to be invited in rather that standing on its own to quell the owner's disagreement then I say to hell with this forum.

I said before I do not need to join an opposition forum but I certainly will not join a pro-PAP forum.

The likes of the kopi gang had won, of course with the invitation of the boss himself at last we know. Thank you Leongsam for telling us the truth and for me of course I had refused to accept this is happening until you confirmed. Thank you as I shall not waste anymore of my time.

this is nothing to do with kopi. he has nothing to so with this.

this is the work of all the PHUAcb Gang and The Frogs and Toads and The Intellectual Bullies here who are out to disrupt meaningful and sensible discussions by the wanton use of vulgarities, obscenities and profanities. some even used threats and intimidations and to challenge forummers in real life. these are the thugs and hooligans in this forum. if they lost an argument, they infracted you. if they lost a discussion, they gang raped you. when they lost everything, they threatened you.intimidated you. cursed your parents and cursed your ancesteros and 70 generations down the line. these are the barbarians and low down scums whom you should address and condemn.

being a senior forummer here and with so much power and influence, you could easily direct forummers to sensible and rational discussions. but you did not. you allowed bold profanities to be hurled at newbies . he permitted low down toilet cleaners to scorn at our leaders. you allowed desecration of our country's flag. you should come out and stamp them, infract them and zap them. but you did not .you joined in the fun - in chorus,cajoling and encouraging such inappropriate posts by low down scumbags.

it is very easy to blame others. it is very easy to condemn kopi. it is very easy to associate kopi with IBs. blame yourself for this demise. blame yourself for not doing the right thing. blame yourself for being intellectually retarded and visually blind.

if you read Sam's postings carefully, you would not have written such condemnation of a great moderator and owner of a world famous forum. he stood the test of time and i truly admire him as a fair, just and courageous owner and moderator. nothing to do with partisan politics. nothing to do with porlampism.

i speak my mind. and i speak as kop...not as part of the kopi gang as you had wrongly alleged. thank you.

thank you...happy sunday morning Singapore!!!

Majulah Singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's a thankless balancing act. can't let rabid drunk cyberbullies run everyone out of town. the sheriff has to bring in the posse to keep drunks and bums at bay, and not allow the hatfields and mccoys to exterminate each other and destroy the town in the process. :eek:

absolutely brilliant comment.
good morning sunday sir!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

absolutely brilliant reply.
this is what i meant if TS truly understood what BOSS is doing.
the PHUAcb gang will destroy this forum if you do not have sufficient kopi to drink.
the PHUAcb gang will kill this forum if you do not have people like HK14K to flush out those toilet scum and slime.

BOSS is a fair and just owner and moderator. i know because he can see who are the bandits, who are the trolls and who are the sensible and truthful forummers. He had seen them all - the clones, the handles and the thugs.

majulah SBF!!! majulah Sam!!! majulah singapura!!!!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam, you offer money for pap propaganda posted even if the propaganda is untrue?

I try my best to set an example of how to respond to Oppo Brigade posts.

A thread usually starts with an anti PAP message about ONE particular incident where a certain member of the public was hard done by during the course of his daily life eg ... made to wait at A&E or in an SMRT bus when it broke down or had wallet stolen in a shopping centre.

This example is then used to justify why the government is totally fucked up and Singapore is going down the drain.

My response is always "hold on guys... look at the overall stats compared to other countries. Our system is the envy of the rest of the world. I then go on to quote data regarding how well Singapore is run compared to other developed countries etc". I also point out why certain policies that exist in other democracies cannot be transplanted into the Singapore system because of the unique constraints that Singapore faces as a non homogeneous, small Island in a pretty hostile neighborhood.

Sometimes I highlight the fact that Singaporeans themselves are the weak link when comparing the country to other nations eg the Nordic states.

I don't curse, I don't swear and I don't use profanities. I try to present things in a logical manner and that's it. Occasionally I call someone a "twit" but that's just my term of endearment and nothing more. No malice intended.

If the rest of the PAP IB follows my example, then the quality of the debate from the pro PAP side is maintained.

However, I can't say anything good about many of the PAP detractors. A lot of them are just bullies who will not hesitate to impose moderation in an attempt to silence those they do not agree with. Not content with trying to silence the enemy, they'll also heap a torrent of abuse laced with profanities and vicious personal attacks either in the open forum or via the rep system.

I've seen the remarks left behind in the rep system and they are absolutely shocking.. examples :

02:23, 18th Aug 2013 -12 fuck your mother until she bleed

21:32, 17th Aug 2013 0 my dog fuck your mother cheebye. congratulations on your whole retarded family tio cancer

20:06, 16th Aug 2013 0 fuck your mother cheebye. congrats on your whole family tio cancer. huat ah

4:29, 16th Aug 2013 0 i see your mother cheeebyee bleedsing until cannot stop. shiok la. fuck u

09:21, 16th Aug 2013 0 your mother cheebye is big and loose and smelly. my dog say one lol

The messages posted in the open forum are often not much better eg :

Leongsam only want mutual masterbation from those clones.He should stick his fucking head with theirs below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl and stick his tongue into their ears as well

Talking about yourself you nazi cunt?

and from none other than you....

So the truth is out, you are just a PAP cocksucker and is begging for PAP to shaft your ass as a reward your hard work in this forum. You love getting shafted

I may be a champion of free speech and I often emphasise that we are nothing more than internet monikers but is this the way to win an argument??? :eek: :rolleyes:

By all means give your reasons why the government is not up to scratch but while you may disagree with those who support the PAP, to have to resort to constant references to the private parts of their mothers shows nothing more than a complete absence of basic courtesies and terms of engagement required to maintain an open and democratic system of government regardless of who is in office.

Adolfus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to you for setting up this little cybershop for the downtroddens to voice their piece, many fail to see through the necessity of your hossanas charades and tirades to keep the scums in white at bay but do take a break once in a while for the sake of your health

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Say what you like fellas and especially Leongsam. I am feeling insulted and stupid to be associated with a PAP forum.

Why PAP forum? Well its so bloody clear now. I cannot accept the reason of check and balance of this website by the owner. However I'm just a member not the owner, the owner wins and the members have a choice.

Yes people have choices to choose his or her own associations and I don't need to be a 贱货 to continue to be insulted in something I don't like.

You see, most of my posts are neutral about life in Thailand and helping anyone here who needs info about Thailand. I'm also here to make friends especially having a chance to meet some of you in Thailand, have a genuine Thai meal and some drinks. I might as well do this in PA, Young PAP, PAP etc etc forums now that SBF had clearly shown to be another PAP forum, I might even get some benefits from it.

Anyway it was a sad day for me yesterday to learn this truth from the horse's mouth. Go and do whatever balancing you want Leongsam. Enough said. I will not be insulted by this forum again, ever. I've still some backbones left in me.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Say what you like fellas and especially Leongsam. I am feeling insulted and stupid to be associated with a PAP forum.

This is not a PAP forum. It's a forum for everybody including those who want to keep out of politics like yourself. I even created a sticky just for your Thailand posts. I have even offered you a whole section just for your contributions.

All I'm doing is trying to make sure that the forum is not hijacked by any particular group at the expense of all others. I really do not understand why you are so upset. You should be happy that I try my best to keep this forum open to ALL regardless of their points of view.

PS: You were also appointed as a moderator but you declined the position.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes I highlight the fact that Singaporeans themselves are the weak link when comparing the country to other nations eg the Nordic states.

Yes that I agree. That's why you have a clone going by the nick of Tonychat. :biggrin:

I don't curse, I don't swear and I don't use profanities. I try to present things in a logical manner and that's it. Occasionally I call someone a "twit" but that's just my term of endearment and nothing more. No malice intended.

If the rest of the PAP IB follows my example, then the quality of the debate from the pro PAP side is maintained.

Obviously they have not and are not interested in following your example. If they are interested in debate rather than fixing, then all People's Association facilities will be used as venues for holding such debates face to face and MPs of Opposition wards will not be denied access to such facilities.

However, I can't say anything good about many of the PAP detractors. A lot of them are just bullies who will not hesitate to impose moderation in an attempt to silence those they do not agree with. Not content with trying to silence the enemy, they'll also heap a torrent of abuse laced with profanities and vicious personal attacks either in the open forum or via the rep system.

I may be a champion of free speech and I often emphasise that we are nothing more than internet monikers but is this the way to win an argument??? :eek: :rolleyes:

By all means give your reasons why the government is not up to scratch but while you may disagree with those who support the PAP, to have to resort to constant references to the private parts of their mothers shows nothing more than a complete absence of basic courtesies and terms of engagement required to maintain an open and democratic system of government regardless of who is in office.

Almost all of my posts are anti-PAP, but yet I have been the subject of such abusive language through the reputation system as well as in open posts. When I click the reputation comment, 10 out of 10 it links back to one of my anti-PAP posts. Therefore, it is obvious that these comments are put in by PAP IBs.

Below are extracts from an incident many moons ago. By the way, are you able to tell me who are the ones who sent those reputation comments? Please PM me their nicks. It would be most appreciated.

You got me bro. I admit it. I am a paid PAP IB but I do it to put my 12 kids into college. Have a heart!

Don't think you can get away with vulgarities in "reputational comments". The administrators will be able to trace who sent it. Your quotes merely prove what I said that you are a bloody coward who hide behind such artifices whereas I scold you in public for all the world to see.

You should have gotten yourself sterilised.

No SINKIE modern woman will bear 12 kids for you. You are a polygamist, which means ....... YOU BROKE THE LAW!

Dear Leongsam,

I have reason to believe that Mojito sent vulgar comments disguised as reputation comments. Of course the coward did not leave his nick behind. Can you please ascertain who sent those vulgar comments and PM me. Let me know if you need anything from my end to persue your investigations.

Yours Sincerely,

Asterix

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
19#Asterix

don't be a cry baby and ask Sam for everything.if you want to know, just pay up.
and one more thing: there is no need for you to believe anything anybody in the reputation system
anyone can claim that he is a iB and you believe him? come on, you are made of better stuff...
this forum is very unique....you have to make your own decisions.there are deceptions and bobby traps.they are many psychopaths here with different agendas. so if you are here, just enjoy lah. no need to take things too seriously. if you are threatened in real life,just file a police report and protect yourself first...if it is getting too hot ,get out of the kitchen or go TRAVELS ....nobody will bother you...cheers and good luck!!!