• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
theblackhole aka whiny kopisai.......................

you are the biggest shit stirrer here
go and get your screwballism fix
nothing but intellectual sai from your vulval mouth...damned shameful
for an intellectual giant to fall like humpty dumpty.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wish to thank all of you here in this thread for coming in here to participate in this social experiment that I conducted. I wish to share the results of my study with all of you. The results are from the first 7 pages of the thread meaning a total of 140 posts. Please feel free to comment.

There are 2 results that I am publishing :
(1) with the owner Leongsam in it and
(2) without him inside as we really don't need his bloody participation at all.

From the statistics the results are pretty clear but I would like all of you to comment on it, share your thoughts and feelings please:

Statistics 1 (with owner)

Statistics 2 (without the owner)

Let me start my comment please add on:

1. kopiuncle is the most productive SBF forumer almost 25% of the posts are from him, thank you for supporting SBF

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. kopiuncle is the most productive SBF forumer almost 25% of the posts are from him, thank you for supporting SBF

Productive??? I call that being a low life spammer...

That must be the most inane social experiment i have seen so far.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Ah Joe...I am amoungst the top 10...but what does it mean? I mean like kopisai is the one with the most post, but he talk cock and his posting are rubbish...so is it quality vs quantity?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are welcome. Also, the numbers in your statistic don't add up. You might want to recount the posts.

Ok, now, for 7 pages there are a total of 140 posts, Leongsam posted 12 posts so 140-12 = 128 posts so for kopiuncle's contribution of 31 posts in the first 7 pages it should be 24.22%. I double and triple checked my spreadsheet I think the above numbers are ok.

But regardless of any recount kopiuncle's result is an overwhelming landslide without any doubt.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, now, for 7 pages there are a total of 140 posts, Leongsam posted 12 posts so 140-12 = 128 posts so for kopiuncle's contribution of 31 posts in the first 7 pages it should be 24.22%. I double and triple checked my spreadsheet I think the above numbers are ok.

But regardless of any recount kopiuncle's result is an overwhelming landslide without any doubt.

Kopiuncle is the highest paid PAP IB ...his one post will get him $50. He makes a few grand a day by just spewing his PAP crap. Our tax dollars at work. And he gets free meds as well. More of our tax dollars funding him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Ah Joe...I am amoungst the top 10...but what does it mean? I mean like kopisai is the one with the most post, but he talk cock and his posting are rubbish...so is it quality vs quantity?

Yo The_Hypocrite, we're all like "outsider horses" even how fast we gallop kopiuncle is way beyond any one of us, for this I salute him. As for quality versus quantity sadly this is open for interpretation depending on which side of the fence one is sitting.